[Serious] Don’t take accutane as a teenager

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
Do your Research - accutane is antiandrogenic and reduces IGF-1 levels - potentially leading to a smaller skeleton and a smaller dick/smaller everything androgen related.

I TOOK IT AT AGE 16 AND 19 AND I AM STUNTED TODAY.

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
x30001

x30001

Zephir
Do your Research - accutane is antiandrogenic and reduces IGF-1 levels - potentially leading to a smaller skeleton and a smaller dick/smaller everything androgen related.

I TOOK IT AT AGE 16 AND 19 AND I AM STUNTED TODAY.
Should we bully you for this just like you bully the guy in your school?

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
Should we bully you for this just like you bully the guy in your school?
I don’t care - I feel nothing anymore. My life was sucked out of body upon realizing what this drug has done to me

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
I took accutane at 16 too and grew after
You didn’t reach your genetic potential I can guarantee this. It’s basically a chemotherapy drug

vin

vin

Trainee
Arent you the guy who complained earlier yet grew a fair amount taller than both your parents? 7cm taller than your dad?
I say thats good man, its your genetics that prevented you growing taller, not accutane.

Imagine being shorter than than your dad at 168cm but then again you'd probably blame accutane again

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
Arent you the guy who complained earlier yet grew a fair amount taller than both your parents? 7cm taller than your dad?
I say thats good man, its your genetics that prevented you growing taller, not accutane.

Imagine being shorter than than your dad at 168cm but then again you'd probably blame accutane again
My parents are immigrants from a poor country. I read studies about boys living in industrial countries whose parents are from a poor country. The average of these boys was 178 cm. Im shorter than that.
Basically every boy with short parents from a 3rd world country will grow up to tower his parents

x30001

x30001

Zephir
You didn’t reach your genetic potential I can guarantee this. It’s basically a chemotherapy drug
I definitely did man, I grew years after the course of accutane and am 7 inches taller than both my parents and taller than all members of both extended families on both sides... I can't find a reason to believe accutane stunted my growth
I definitely did man, I grew years after the course of accutane and am 7 inches taller than both my parents and taller than all members of both extended families on both sides... I can't find a reason to believe accutane stunted my growth
4 uncles, 5 aunts, 14 first cousins

And my only cousin who took accutane during puberty is the second tallest and taller than his pa
You can't guarantee jack shit. Keep crying. You can't prove anything either. Keep whining.

Last edited:
Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard

And my only cousin who took accutane during puberty is the second tallest and taller than his pa

You can't guarantee jack shit. Keep crying. You can't prove anything either. Keep whining.
LOL at thinking that you can escape factual effects of a medicine. It’s not like there is a chance the reduction in hormones MAY happen. It’s the literal course of action for accutane to reduce hormones. It’s beyond me why this drug is being prescribed to teenagers

x30001

x30001

Zephir
LOL at thinking that you can escape factual effects of a medicine. It’s not like there is a chance the reduction in hormones MAY happen. It’s the literal course of action for accutane to reduce hormones. It’s beyond me why this drug is being prescribed to teenagers
Alright man. Try get someone else to sympathize with you. Or try get accutane pulled off the market so you can save some others from experiencing what happened to you. Or realize that you probably stopped growing and are taller than your parents anyway. PS: You do not know the effects and mechanism of action of accutane. You're just emotional and venting. Once your catharsis subsides, you'll realize that the accutane cleared your acne like it was supposed to, and your genetics limited your growth to where they were supposed to.

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
@Yahyeet stop bitching about your height tbh

x30001

x30001

Zephir

Accutane. 2012, pre blackpill doom and gloom. 6foot6. Poster was not even aware that he was trying to invalidate the claims of @Yahyeet, almost 7 years ago.

How can you blame accutane and disregard every single possible other factor like your direct genetic bloodline, the fact you're asian and asians don't grow to be giants typically.... Seriously, man.

Accutane. 2012, pre blackpill doom and gloom. 6foot6. Poster was not even aware that he was trying to invalidate the claims of @Yahyeet, almost 7 years ago.

How can you blame accutane and disregard every single possible other factor like your direct genetic bloodline, the fact you're asian and asians don't grow to be giants typically.... Seriously, man.
Tallest an smallest guys in my highschool (6'5 and 5'1) both took accutane in puberty. They were always tall and short. Just give your thought process some perspective and rationality.

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
View attachment 77237

Tallest an smallest guys in my highschool (6'5 and 5'1) both took accutane in puberty. They were always tall and short. Just give your thought process some perspective and rationality.
What was your dose?

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
20mg 40mg and 60mg but usually 40mg for a good few months. Only was on 60mg for a few days but the side effects were too bad.

Look at this guy. Accutane isn’t safe for growing teenagers

x30001

x30001

Zephir

Dude. IT WAS SAFE FOR ME LMAO. It was safe for the 6'6 guy. It was safe for every tall guy I know who took accutane. And the short people who took it were always short...... People nowadays believing they can boost their height and all this crap is just LOOOL. I usually try and give people perspective and try to help them from letting their emotional rage prevent them from becoming retarded. But maybe I'll let you continue and stop replying to you because you'll keep trying to seek out people to agree with you and then you can buddy up with them and use one another's tears as lube. ps: stop bullying that guy in your school.

DarknLost

DarknLost

17 year old 24/7 rotting 2 PSL cursed aspiegoblin
View attachment 77237

>2012

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation

You dumbass his parents are 5'3 and 5'10, 5'10 was a perfectly normal height for him to end up. I took accutane myself when I was very young and I've grown 2 inches and 4 shoe sizes ever since

x30001

x30001

Zephir
View attachment 76510
Realistically around 16-17y/o

Greatest amount of growth at 15 and greatest accelaration in the rate of growth from 12-14.8 y/o
@Yahyeet

Based on stats, you did almost all of your growing before you went on Accutane, just like everyone else in the world. I was already 6'0.5-6'1 at that time, probably closer to 6'1
@Yahyeet

Based on stats, you did almost all of your growing before you went on Accutane, just like everyone else in the world. I was already 6'0.5-6'1 at that time, probably closer to 6'1
Rate of growth per annum takes a sharp decline at around 14y10m
People nowadays believing they can boost their height and all this crap is just LOOOL
Tbh I drop the realest, most unbiased truths backed by facts and stats about height. People tell each other on here "It's over, kys, you're subhuman". But when I explain thoroughly that you can't just give your height a turbo-boost as if you're super Mario stepping on one of those giant mushrooms, people just can't accept that.

Others: "It's over, kys". - "Damn I guess you're right :( "
Me: It's not over, you can looksmax in so many ways and improve yourself majorly! But I'm afraid you can't go from 5'7 to 6'3 at age 17. - "Fuck you, that's not true. Fuck off, my MK677 is here an I'm heightmaxing so shut the fuck up you low IQ piece of shit.

:y'all: ok

Last edited:
her

her

Zephir
it might have stunted my growth tbh, took it when i was 15, now i’m 16 and probably still the same height

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
@Yahyeet

Rate of growth per annum takes a sharp decline at around 14y10m

Tbh I drop the realest, most unbiased truths backed by facts and stats about height. People tell each other on here "It's over, kys, you're subhuman". But when I explain thoroughly that you can't just give your height a turbo-boost as if you're super Mario stepping on one of those giant mushrooms, people just can't accept that.

Others: "It's over, kys". - "Damn I guess you're right :( "
Me: It's not over, you can looksmax in so many ways and improve yourself majorly! But I'm afraid you can't go from 5'7 to 6'3 at age 17. - "Fuck you, that's not true. Fuck off, my MK677 is here an I'm heightmaxing so shut the fuck up you low IQ piece of shit.

:y'all: ok
What about your dick/ wrist size?

FailedNormie

FailedNormie

Mentally Chill
low IQ thread. Took acutane freshman year of highschool and am 6 ft now

Dope

Dope

Mόd
I took accutan for 6 months and I had a growth spurt at almost 16. OP is a delusional faggot.

rockndogs

rockndogs

mogs me
Didnt read, but good luck with your pizza face and future acne scars jfl

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)