[Serious] Don’t take accutane as a teenager

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
You dumbass his parents are 5'3 and 5'10, 5'10 was a perfectly normal height for him to end up. I took accutane myself when I was very young and I've grown 2 inches and 4 shoe sizes ever since
Did you end up with small wrists?

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
I took accutan for 6 months and I had a growth spurt at almost 16. OP is a delusional faggot.
Dose?
How do you cope with the fact that accutane literally cuts your IGF-1 levels in half?

Dope

Dope

Mόd
Dose?
How do you cope with the fact that accutane literally cuts your IGF-1 levels in half?
The reduce in IGF-1, T4, and GH isn't enough to stunt your growth. You grew above your predicted height so quit coping so hard.
Where did you read that it halves it?

Bronze8

Bronze8

Knowledgable
Almost took it but found out it could stunt growth so didn't. It probably makes minimal difference in the long run but for a heightmaxer this stuff should be avoided as there is legit research pointing to stunted growth.

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
The reduce in IGF-1, T4, and GH isn't enough to stunt your growth. You grew above your predicted height so quit coping so hard.
Where did you read that it halves it?
Here boyo https://journals.lww.com/jewds/fulltext/2018/01000/Correlations_among_insulin_like_growth_factor_1,.9.aspx?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

I have tiny bones tho. My dads wrists are double the size of mine. Don’t want to sound like a lunatic but I’m very sure accutane stunted me in some way bone growth wise.
Almost took it but found out it could stunt growth so didn't. It probably makes minimal difference in the long run but for a heightmaxer this stuff should be avoided as there is legit research pointing to stunted growth.
Mirin that awareness tbh. I only found out about the possibility of growth stunt AFTER I took it. I was young and naive. My cuck of a doc told me not to google anything about accutane because there are only untrue horror stories about it online. JFL

x30001

x30001

Zephir
@Yahyeet you took it at 16 not 12. I showed the stats that almost all guys finish growing at 15 and biggest growth spurts happen from 12-14.8y/o. People don't grow inches upon inches after 16. It never was a thing. Your MK-677 pills might be laced with hallucinogens and deliriants.

Dope

Dope

Mόd
@Yahyeet you took it at 16 not 12. I showed the stats that almost all guys finish growing at 15 and biggest growth spurts happen from 12-14.8y/o. People don't grow inches upon inches after 16. It never was a thing. Your MK-677 pills might be laced with hallucinogens and deliriants.
Yup I grew 2 inches at 15 and probably going to grow 1 inch max at 16.

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
Tell me how the fuk do I accept that I took this shit? How the fuk do I accept having average wrist size for FEMALES? I have a tiny skull. My body was depleted of IGF-1 and androgens when it needed it the most. It’s an absolute crime to give this shit out to teenagers who don’t know anything about what they are about to take. You are right in the sense that I’ll never know how I could have turned out if I never took accutane but the data speaks against me. I’m pretty sure that the minimal age to start accutane for cosmetic reasons will be adjusted to age 18 in the coming years.

This article concludes that isotretinoin may be harmful to male adolescents due to its anti-androgenic effects. I could have had a bigger skeleton, a bigger dick, bigger wrists, bigger skull,... even if we’re only talking about a few cm‘s/mm‘s here

x30001

x30001

Zephir
Tell me how the fuk do I accept that I took this shit? How the fuk do I accept having average wrist size for FEMALES? I have a tiny skull. My body was depleted of IGF-1 and androgens when it needed it the most. It’s an absolute crime to give this shit out to teenagers who don’t know anything about what they are about to take. You are right in the sense that I’ll never know how I could have turned out if I never took accutane but the data speaks against me. I’m pretty sure that the minimal age to start accutane for cosmetic reasons will be adjusted to age 18 in the coming years.

This article concludes that isotretinoin may be harmful to male adolescents due to its anti-androgenic effects. I could have had a bigger skeleton, a bigger dick, bigger wrists, bigger skull,... even if we’re only talking about a few cm‘s/mm‘s here
Alright man

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
Alright man
This drug just needs to be taken down from the market for adolescents. The current research shows this. It isn’t safe at all for growing teenagers. I wish it clearly stated in the leaflet that "this shit will cut your IGF-1 in half and you’ll end up with girly bones. Just accept your acne you fag. Oh and its anti-androgenic effects will bring you joy. Just dont google about accutanes sexual side effects"

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
I’ll rope because of this shit some day.
First I will murder the doc who prescribed it to me though

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
@195cm truly over for accutanecels

Gudru

Gudru

Feminist / BLM-supporter / CORTEZ2020 / LGBTQ+
195cm

195cm

S T R O M A
Fuark! And youre 195 cm?
Yes, but I have tall genes. My bro was measured at 198cm last week, uncles are 190cm+. My bone structure is small maybe due to using accutane.

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
Yes, but I have tall genes. My bro was measured at 198cm last week, uncles are 190cm+. My bone structure is small maybe due to using accutane.
What do you mean with small? Small wrists/frame? Smaller than ur bro/dad?

B

bratan005

Banned
why take jewccutane when you have perfectly good tretinoin cream

195cm

195cm

S T R O M A
What do you mean with small? Small wrists/frame? Smaller than ur bro/dad?
Yes, shoulders are average but skull, wrist, ankles are small. My mom has bigger wrists than me. Bro and dad mog me to death with their frame.

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
rather be covered in horrid acne for my entire puberty than be 1 inch shorter tbh

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
how tall r u
5 foot 9 morning 7.5 night dont know why the fuck the difference is so huge but its probably the reason in my username pluss sitting down sometimes

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
Yes, shoulders are average but skull, wrist, ankles are small. My mom has bigger wrists than me. Bro and dad mog me to death with their frame.

How old is your brother? Do you think your wrist/ankles had a lot of growth left to do at age 16?
why take jewccutane when you have perfectly good tretinoin cream
Legit, son.
Tho tretinoin cream won’t do shit for severe cases

195cm

195cm

S T R O M A
How old is your brother? Do you think your wrist/ankles had a lot of growth left to do at age 16?
He is 28, but I always had a small frame, so I have no clue if accutane fucked me over even more. I was 191cm in 2015 btw.

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
He is 28, but I always had a small frame, so I have no clue if accutane fucked me over even more. I was 191cm in 2015 btw.
I assume 2015 is when u started accutane?

B

bratan005

Banned
5 foot 9 morning 7.5 night dont know why the fuck the difference is so huge but its probably the reason in my username pluss sitting down sometimes
jump on SAMe ASAP

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
helps you retain your height. it goes down trough the day due to sitting up and gravity
alright will do. any adverse effects on endocrine system or growth tho?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)