[Serious] Don’t take accutane as a teenager

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
MSM possibly. Didnt look into it myself since basically theres a 1cm difference between morning and night for me
fucking hell mate should really stop sitting in this shit chair then if I am literally getting 1.5 inches shorter from it

B

bratan005

Banned
fucking hell mate should really stop sitting in this shit chair then if I am literally getting 1.5 inches shorter from it
yeah ldar in bed so you dont lose the height

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
your inferior genes are why you are stunted, not Accutane

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
Cope! Read some scientific literature
The only scientific literature is your face, your face is ugly so that is why you are incel keep crying for Accutane when it is genetics that are the reason you are a manlet

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
The only scientific literature is your face, your face is ugly so that is why you are incel keep crying for Accutane when it is genetics that are the reason you are a manlet
My face is fine you retard. I have small bones due to IGF-1 reduction from taking accutane at age 16. I’m still 3 inches taller than my dad tho

x30001

x30001

Zephir
My face is fine you retard. I have small bones due to IGF-1 reduction from taking accutane at age 16. I’m still 3 inches taller than my dad tho
You don't know jack shit about IGF-1.

You seek out anyone who sympathizes with you and try to get them to validate your assertions.

You ignore everyone who tells you the truth, no matter how many facts, stats and mass anecdotal experiences they provide.

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
if ur face was good u would not be here

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
You don't know jack shit about IGF-1.

You seek out anyone who sympathizes with you and try to get them to validate your assertions.

You ignore everyone who tells you the truth, no matter how many facts, stats and mass anecdotal experiences they provide.
As long as there are no clinical studies regarding accutanes effects on IGF-1/androgens and it’s influence on pubertal development I will stand my point

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
6.5 inch wrist and small skull at 6'5/195cm looks pathetic
Giving accutane to growing children is a death sentence. Especially for males. Inhibiting IGF-1 and androgens at age 16? JFL

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
DID ACCUTANE STUNT MY GROWTH?

@x30001 so you’re sure that accutane doesn’t stunt growth? What do you think about dick growth? Do you think it can impact dick growth due to its anti androgenic effects?

Last edited:
SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Zephir
just have a normal diet bro

x30001

x30001

Zephir
DID ACCUTANE STUNT MY GROWTH?

@x30001 so you’re sure that accutane doesn’t stunt growth? What do you think about dick growth? Do you think it can impact dick growth due to its anti androgenic effects?
Yeah I'm sure. And yeah I think it's very rare that it interferes with bone elongation and muscle growth (like 1 in 10000) from what I read. My dick, height, frame is fine. My bideltoid width is 24.2". Idk if my wrists are small, maybe they are, but idk what constitutes a "big wrist", they're not abnormally small, or visibly small. My hands and feet are pretty huge and my arms and legs are very long. Particularly my femurs

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Zephir
Diet ain’t gonna do shit. Acne is the result of too high 5AR type 1 activity in the sebaceous glands. This activity is highly genetic
just because there is a genetic component (supposedly) doesn't mean that dieting and sunlight can't counter effect it.

The quality of my skin is determined by how often I spend my time outside in the sun or wether or not I eat suggery stuff.

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
just because there is a genetic component (supposedly) doesn't mean that dieting and sunlight can't counter effect it.

The quality of my skin is determined by how often I spend my time outside in the sun or wether or not I eat suggery stuff.
just think about it. If diet was the cause, no one would be taking accutane today. You probably didn’t have deep cystic scarring acne

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
i read accutane can make your brain swell and induce depression

sounds like scary shit

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
you wouldnt even have to take accutane if it wasnt for shit skin genetics
genetics = everything, you are stunded because of genetics not because of accutane.

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Wizard
you wouldnt even have to take accutane if it wasnt for shit skin genetics
genetics = everything, you are stunded because of genetics not because of accutane.
True as fuck. When I was 16 I was the only kid in my high school at my age to have severe acne

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)