Don’t take accutane as a teenager

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Do your Research - accutane is antiandrogenic and reduces IGF-1 levels - potentially leading to a smaller skeleton and a smaller dick/smaller everything androgen related.

I TOOK IT AT AGE 16 AND 19 AND I AM STUNTED TODAY.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, FailedNormie and AspiringChad
comment_6hqIc0EDeKOFPUWka94xBveoEiiKjfSz.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: swedecel, psl7 fatty, shimada and 12 others
Do your Research - accutane is antiandrogenic and reduces IGF-1 levels - potentially leading to a smaller skeleton and a smaller dick/smaller everything androgen related.

I TOOK IT AT AGE 16 AND 19 AND I AM STUNTED TODAY.
Should we bully you for this just like you bully the guy in your school?

Should we bully you for this just like you bully the guy in your school?
I don’t care - I feel nothing anymore. My life was sucked out of body upon realizing what this drug has done to me

I don’t care - I feel nothing anymore. My life was sucked out of body upon realizing what this drug has done to me
I took accutane at 16 too and grew after

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
I took accutane at 16 too and grew after
You didn’t reach your genetic potential I can guarantee this. It’s basically a chemotherapy drug

Arent you the guy who complained earlier yet grew a fair amount taller than both your parents? 7cm taller than your dad?
I say thats good man, its your genetics that prevented you growing taller, not accutane.

Imagine being shorter than than your dad at 168cm but then again you'd probably blame accutane again

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Arent you the guy who complained earlier yet grew a fair amount taller than both your parents? 7cm taller than your dad?
I say thats good man, its your genetics that prevented you growing taller, not accutane.

Imagine being shorter than than your dad at 168cm but then again you'd probably blame accutane again
My parents are immigrants from a poor country. I read studies about boys living in industrial countries whose parents are from a poor country. The average of these boys was 178 cm. Im shorter than that.
Basically every boy with short parents from a 3rd world country will grow up to tower his parents

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
You didn’t reach your genetic potential I can guarantee this. It’s basically a chemotherapy drug
I definitely did man, I grew years after the course of accutane and am 7 inches taller than both my parents and taller than all members of both extended families on both sides... I can't find a reason to believe accutane stunted my growth
I definitely did man, I grew years after the course of accutane and am 7 inches taller than both my parents and taller than all members of both extended families on both sides... I can't find a reason to believe accutane stunted my growth
4 uncles, 5 aunts, 14 first cousins

And my only cousin who took accutane during puberty is the second tallest and taller than his pa
You can't guarantee jack shit. Keep crying. You can't prove anything either. Keep whining.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Stingray, buflek and 1 other person

And my only cousin who took accutane during puberty is the second tallest and taller than his pa

You can't guarantee jack shit. Keep crying. You can't prove anything either. Keep whining.
LOL at thinking that you can escape factual effects of a medicine. It’s not like there is a chance the reduction in hormones MAY happen. It’s the literal course of action for accutane to reduce hormones. It’s beyond me why this drug is being prescribed to teenagers

LOL at thinking that you can escape factual effects of a medicine. It’s not like there is a chance the reduction in hormones MAY happen. It’s the literal course of action for accutane to reduce hormones. It’s beyond me why this drug is being prescribed to teenagers
Alright man. Try get someone else to sympathize with you. Or try get accutane pulled off the market so you can save some others from experiencing what happened to you. Or realize that you probably stopped growing and are taller than your parents anyway. PS: You do not know the effects and mechanism of action of accutane. You're just emotional and venting. Once your catharsis subsides, you'll realize that the accutane cleared your acne like it was supposed to, and your genetics limited your growth to where they were supposed to.

• +1
@Yahyeet stop bitching about your height tbh

• +1
Reactions: x30001

Accutane. 2012, pre blackpill doom and gloom. 6foot6. Poster was not even aware that he was trying to invalidate the claims of @Yahyeet, almost 7 years ago.

How can you blame accutane and disregard every single possible other factor like your direct genetic bloodline, the fact you're asian and asians don't grow to be giants typically.... Seriously, man.

Accutane. 2012, pre blackpill doom and gloom. 6foot6. Poster was not even aware that he was trying to invalidate the claims of @Yahyeet, almost 7 years ago.

How can you blame accutane and disregard every single possible other factor like your direct genetic bloodline, the fact you're asian and asians don't grow to be giants typically.... Seriously, man.
Tallest an smallest guys in my highschool (6'5 and 5'1) both took accutane in puberty. They were always tall and short. Just give your thought process some perspective and rationality.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, DidntRead, middayshowers and 1 other person
View attachment 77237

Tallest an smallest guys in my highschool (6'5 and 5'1) both took accutane in puberty. They were always tall and short. Just give your thought process some perspective and rationality.
What was your dose?

What was your dose?
20mg 40mg and 60mg but usually 40mg for a good few months. Only was on 60mg for a few days but the side effects were too bad.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
20mg 40mg and 60mg but usually 40mg for a good few months. Only was on 60mg for a few days but the side effects were too bad.

Look at this guy. Accutane isn’t safe for growing teenagers

Dude. IT WAS SAFE FOR ME LMAO. It was safe for the 6'6 guy. It was safe for every tall guy I know who took accutane. And the short people who took it were always short...... People nowadays believing they can boost their height and all this crap is just LOOOL. I usually try and give people perspective and try to help them from letting their emotional rage prevent them from becoming retarded. But maybe I'll let you continue and stop replying to you because you'll keep trying to seek out people to agree with you and then you can buddy up with them and use one another's tears as lube. ps: stop bullying that guy in your school.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Soulsmaxx
View attachment 77237

>2012
a7PIjvy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095

You dumbass his parents are 5'3 and 5'10, 5'10 was a perfectly normal height for him to end up. I took accutane myself when I was very young and I've grown 2 inches and 4 shoe sizes ever since

View attachment 76510
Realistically around 16-17y/o

Greatest amount of growth at 15 and greatest accelaration in the rate of growth from 12-14.8 y/o
@Yahyeet

Based on stats, you did almost all of your growing before you went on Accutane, just like everyone else in the world. I was already 6'0.5-6'1 at that time, probably closer to 6'1
@Yahyeet

Based on stats, you did almost all of your growing before you went on Accutane, just like everyone else in the world. I was already 6'0.5-6'1 at that time, probably closer to 6'1
Rate of growth per annum takes a sharp decline at around 14y10m
People nowadays believing they can boost their height and all this crap is just LOOOL
Tbh I drop the realest, most unbiased truths backed by facts and stats about height. People tell each other on here "It's over, kys, you're subhuman". But when I explain thoroughly that you can't just give your height a turbo-boost as if you're super Mario stepping on one of those giant mushrooms, people just can't accept that.

Others: "It's over, kys". - "Damn I guess you're right :( "
Me: It's not over, you can looksmax in so many ways and improve yourself majorly! But I'm afraid you can't go from 5'7 to 6'3 at age 17. - "Fuck you, that's not true. Fuck off, my MK677 is here an I'm heightmaxing so shut the fuck up you low IQ piece of shit.

:y'all: ok

Last edited:
  • +1
it might have stunted my growth tbh, took it when i was 15, now i’m 16 and probably still the same height

@Yahyeet

Rate of growth per annum takes a sharp decline at around 14y10m

Tbh I drop the realest, most unbiased truths backed by facts and stats about height. People tell each other on here "It's over, kys, you're subhuman". But when I explain thoroughly that you can't just give your height a turbo-boost as if you're super Mario stepping on one of those giant mushrooms, people just can't accept that.

Others: "It's over, kys". - "Damn I guess you're right :( "
Me: It's not over, you can looksmax in so many ways and improve yourself majorly! But I'm afraid you can't go from 5'7 to 6'3 at age 17. - "Fuck you, that's not true. Fuck off, my MK677 is here an I'm heightmaxing so shut the fuck up you low IQ piece of shit.

:y'all: ok
What about your dick/ wrist size?

You're coping so hard

Honestly no one should take accutane except in the rarest of cystic acne cases. Shit is horrible for growing boys.
This was my point all along. You took it boyo?

low IQ thread. Took acutane freshman year of highschool and am 6 ft now

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I took accutan for 6 months and I had a growth spurt at almost 16. OP is a delusional faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Weed and x30001
Didnt read, but good luck with your pizza face and future acne scars jfl

You dumbass his parents are 5'3 and 5'10, 5'10 was a perfectly normal height for him to end up. I took accutane myself when I was very young and I've grown 2 inches and 4 shoe sizes ever since
Did you end up with small wrists?

I took accutan for 6 months and I had a growth spurt at almost 16. OP is a delusional faggot.
Dose?
How do you cope with the fact that accutane literally cuts your IGF-1 levels in half?

Dose?
How do you cope with the fact that accutane literally cuts your IGF-1 levels in half?
The reduce in IGF-1, T4, and GH isn't enough to stunt your growth. You grew above your predicted height so quit coping so hard.
Where did you read that it halves it?

Almost took it but found out it could stunt growth so didn't. It probably makes minimal difference in the long run but for a heightmaxer this stuff should be avoided as there is legit research pointing to stunted growth.

The reduce in IGF-1, T4, and GH isn't enough to stunt your growth. You grew above your predicted height so quit coping so hard.
Where did you read that it halves it?
Here boyo https://journals.lww.com/jewds/full...1,.9.aspx?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

I have tiny bones tho. My dads wrists are double the size of mine. Don’t want to sound like a lunatic but I’m very sure accutane stunted me in some way bone growth wise.
Almost took it but found out it could stunt growth so didn't. It probably makes minimal difference in the long run but for a heightmaxer this stuff should be avoided as there is legit research pointing to stunted growth.
Mirin that awareness tbh. I only found out about the possibility of growth stunt AFTER I took it. I was young and naive. My cuck of a doc told me not to google anything about accutane because there are only untrue horror stories about it online. JFL

@Yahyeet you took it at 16 not 12. I showed the stats that almost all guys finish growing at 15 and biggest growth spurts happen from 12-14.8y/o. People don't grow inches upon inches after 16. It never was a thing. Your MK-677 pills might be laced with hallucinogens and deliriants.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
@Yahyeet you took it at 16 not 12. I showed the stats that almost all guys finish growing at 15 and biggest growth spurts happen from 12-14.8y/o. People don't grow inches upon inches after 16. It never was a thing. Your MK-677 pills might be laced with hallucinogens and deliriants.
Yup I grew 2 inches at 15 and probably going to grow 1 inch max at 16.

Tell me how the fuk do I accept that I took this shit? How the fuk do I accept having average wrist size for FEMALES? I have a tiny skull. My body was depleted of IGF-1 and androgens when it needed it the most. It’s an absolute crime to give this shit out to teenagers who don’t know anything about what they are about to take. You are right in the sense that I’ll never know how I could have turned out if I never took accutane but the data speaks against me. I’m pretty sure that the minimal age to start accutane for cosmetic reasons will be adjusted to age 18 in the coming years.

This article concludes that isotretinoin may be harmful to male adolescents due to its anti-androgenic effects. I could have had a bigger skeleton, a bigger dick, bigger wrists, bigger skull,... even if we’re only talking about a few cm‘s/mm‘s here

Tell me how the fuk do I accept that I took this shit? How the fuk do I accept having average wrist size for FEMALES? I have a tiny skull. My body was depleted of IGF-1 and androgens when it needed it the most. It’s an absolute crime to give this shit out to teenagers who don’t know anything about what they are about to take. You are right in the sense that I’ll never know how I could have turned out if I never took accutane but the data speaks against me. I’m pretty sure that the minimal age to start accutane for cosmetic reasons will be adjusted to age 18 in the coming years.

This article concludes that isotretinoin may be harmful to male adolescents due to its anti-androgenic effects. I could have had a bigger skeleton, a bigger dick, bigger wrists, bigger skull,... even if we’re only talking about a few cm‘s/mm‘s here
Alright man

Alright man

This drug just needs to be taken down from the market for adolescents. The current research shows this. It isn’t safe at all for growing teenagers. I wish it clearly stated in the leaflet that "this shit will cut your IGF-1 in half and you’ll end up with girly bones. Just accept your acne you fag. Oh and its anti-androgenic effects will bring you joy. Just dont google about accutanes sexual side effects"

I’ll rope because of this shit some day.
First I will murder the doc who prescribed it to me though

• JFL
Reactions: heroinfather and 195cm
@195cm truly over for accutanecels