Don’t take accutane as a teenager

Fuark! And youre 195 cm?
Yes, but I have tall genes. My bro was measured at 198cm last week, uncles are 190cm+. My bone structure is small maybe due to using accutane.

Yes, but I have tall genes. My bro was measured at 198cm last week, uncles are 190cm+. My bone structure is small maybe due to using accutane.
What do you mean with small? Small wrists/frame? Smaller than ur bro/dad?

why take jewccutane when you have perfectly good tretinoin cream

What do you mean with small? Small wrists/frame? Smaller than ur bro/dad?
Yes, shoulders are average but skull, wrist, ankles are small. My mom has bigger wrists than me. Bro and dad mog me to death with their frame.

rather be covered in horrid acne for my entire puberty than be 1 inch shorter tbh

how tall r u
5 foot 9 morning 7.5 night dont know why the fuck the difference is so huge but its probably the reason in my username pluss sitting down sometimes

Yes, shoulders are average but skull, wrist, ankles are small. My mom has bigger wrists than me. Bro and dad mog me to death with their frame.

How old is your brother? Do you think your wrist/ankles had a lot of growth left to do at age 16?
why take jewccutane when you have perfectly good tretinoin cream
Legit, son.
Tho tretinoin cream won’t do shit for severe cases

How old is your brother? Do you think your wrist/ankles had a lot of growth left to do at age 16?

He is 28, but I always had a small frame, so I have no clue if accutane fucked me over even more. I was 191cm in 2015 btw.

He is 28, but I always had a small frame, so I have no clue if accutane fucked me over even more. I was 191cm in 2015 btw.
I assume 2015 is when u started accutane?

5 foot 9 morning 7.5 night dont know why the fuck the difference is so huge but its probably the reason in my username pluss sitting down sometimes
jump on SAMe ASAP

Took it for like 8 months in 2014/2015
So you grew taller ultimately. Do you remember your dose? I took it in 2014 as well JFL

helps you retain your height. it goes down trough the day due to sitting up and gravity
alright will do. any adverse effects on endocrine system or growth tho?

alright will do it

anything else that does that ?
MSM possibly. Didnt look into it myself since basically theres a 1cm difference between morning and night for me

MSM possibly. Didnt look into it myself since basically theres a 1cm difference between morning and night for me
fucking hell mate should really stop sitting in this shit chair then if I am literally getting 1.5 inches shorter from it

fucking hell mate should really stop sitting in this shit chair then if I am literally getting 1.5 inches shorter from it
yeah ldar in bed so you dont lose the height

yeah ldar in bed so you dont lose the height
lol. dont lose too much when i stand all day tho so i think its my way of sitting

your inferior genes are why you are stunted, not Accutane

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Cope! Read some scientific literature
The only scientific literature is your face, your face is ugly so that is why you are incel keep crying for Accutane when it is genetics that are the reason you are a manlet

The only scientific literature is your face, your face is ugly so that is why you are incel keep crying for Accutane when it is genetics that are the reason you are a manlet
My face is fine you retard. I have small bones due to IGF-1 reduction from taking accutane at age 16. I’m still 3 inches taller than my dad tho

My face is fine you retard. I have small bones due to IGF-1 reduction from taking accutane at age 16. I’m still 3 inches taller than my dad tho
You don't know jack shit about IGF-1.

You seek out anyone who sympathizes with you and try to get them to validate your assertions.

You ignore everyone who tells you the truth, no matter how many facts, stats and mass anecdotal experiences they provide.

if ur face was good u would not be here

You don't know jack shit about IGF-1.

You seek out anyone who sympathizes with you and try to get them to validate your assertions.

You ignore everyone who tells you the truth, no matter how many facts, stats and mass anecdotal experiences they provide.
As long as there are no clinical studies regarding accutanes effects on IGF-1/androgens and it’s influence on pubertal development I will stand my point

6.5 inch wrist and small skull at 6'5/195cm looks pathetic
Giving accutane to growing children is a death sentence. Especially for males. Inhibiting IGF-1 and androgens at age 16? JFL

DID ACCUTANE STUNT MY GROWTH?

@x30001 so you’re sure that accutane doesn’t stunt growth? What do you think about dick growth? Do you think it can impact dick growth due to its anti androgenic effects?

Last edited:
just have a normal diet bro

just have a normal diet bro
Diet ain’t gonna do shit. Acne is the result of too high 5AR type 1 activity in the sebaceous glands. This activity is highly genetic

DID ACCUTANE STUNT MY GROWTH?

@x30001 so you’re sure that accutane doesn’t stunt growth? What do you think about dick growth? Do you think it can impact dick growth due to its anti androgenic effects?
Yeah I'm sure. And yeah I think it's very rare that it interferes with bone elongation and muscle growth (like 1 in 10000) from what I read. My dick, height, frame is fine. My bideltoid width is 24.2". Idk if my wrists are small, maybe they are, but idk what constitutes a "big wrist", they're not abnormally small, or visibly small. My hands and feet are pretty huge and my arms and legs are very long. Particularly my femurs

Diet ain’t gonna do shit. Acne is the result of too high 5AR type 1 activity in the sebaceous glands. This activity is highly genetic
just because there is a genetic component (supposedly) doesn't mean that dieting and sunlight can't counter effect it.

The quality of my skin is determined by how often I spend my time outside in the sun or wether or not I eat suggery stuff.

just because there is a genetic component (supposedly) doesn't mean that dieting and sunlight can't counter effect it.

The quality of my skin is determined by how often I spend my time outside in the sun or wether or not I eat suggery stuff.
just think about it. If diet was the cause, no one would be taking accutane today. You probably didn’t have deep cystic scarring acne

comment_6hqIc0EDeKOFPUWka94xBveoEiiKjfSz.gif

i read accutane can make your brain swell and induce depression

sounds like scary shit

you wouldnt even have to take accutane if it wasnt for shit skin genetics
genetics = everything, you are stunded because of genetics not because of accutane.

you wouldnt even have to take accutane if it wasnt for shit skin genetics
genetics = everything, you are stunded because of genetics not because of accutane.
True as fuck. When I was 16 I was the only kid in my high school at my age to have severe acne