Dont take DHT blockers in growing ages

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
DHT is very important for growth especially in masculine facial features amd dick growt in your 20s
Its many times stronger than normal testosterone
Taking DHT blockers like hairloss pills finistride ecc its suicide in growing ages

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Lorsss, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Common knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Looksmax305, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
dht doesnt do anything to facial growth... all dht does is making your dick and prostate growth, gives you uselsss pubic and facial hair, gives you acne, and makes you bald, all the useful stuff like fertility are handled by t

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
dht doesnt do anything to facial growth... all dht does is making your dick and prostate growth, gives you uselsss pubic and facial hair, gives you acne, and makes you bald, all the useful stuff like fertility are handled by t
It affects everything

• +1
It affects everything
No it doesnt. There are people born with naturally low dht levels. The only differnece between them and normal humans is that: they have tiny dicks. Have a full head of hair. Never develop acne

No it doesnt. There are people born with naturally low dht levels. The only differnece between them and normal humans is that: they have tiny dicks. Have a full head of hair. Never develop acne
In a recent study we showed that dihydrotestosterone (DHT), but not testosterone, increases force production in fast contracting muscles and decreases it in slow contracting ones. These findings led us to suggest that DHT may be a better muscle building hormone than testosterone.
a femboy?

Androgens are responsible for masculine facial growth. DHT is a much more potent androgen than testosterone. The reason testosterone is the main muscle building hormone is because dht gets de-activated by enzymes as soon as it enters muscle tissue. That same thing does not happen with bone tissue.

DHT is the main hormone responsible for male puberty.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Ethnicsmatter, Newguyaround and 2 others
So rubbing DHT gel on my dick should make it grow right?

if you do it during a time when it is naturally growing than yes.
I haven’t noticed any growth for a long time, but if I’m 17 it should help, correct?

if you do it during a time when it is naturally growing than yes.
What stops the dick from growing? shouldnt be any growt plates there i know nose feet and ears can grow from steroids

What stops the dick from growing? shouldnt be any growt plates there i know nose feet and ears can grow from steroids
I have no clue. But I do know that dht is the main hormone responsible for growth and read a study on underdeveloped teens treated with dht injections every two weeks and they progressed on the tanner scale. CBA to look up the study rn, you can google it if you want.

DHT is more potent than testosterone. @Okiwaga is right

i would take acne for a 10 incher
I’m not guaranteed a bigger dick plus my current one is already above average. Acne might also just be one of the side effects.

Probably not then
Well 0.5 inch height in last 6 months, but yes I have slowed down significantly over the last 2 years

still worth it?

Well 0.5 inch height in last 6 months, but yes I have slowed down significantly over the last 2 years

still worth it?
Height? I thought we were talking about dick size here

Height? I thought we were talking about dick size here
Yes but if I have grown in height, doesn’t that mean my dick has a chance to grow as well..

JFL if you don't understand dick size is massively important.

'All it does is make your dick grow' JFL. Enjoy laying one foid (if you're lucky), having her ghost you, then gossip of your small dick spreading all around the town ensuring that you never get laid again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 685 and jefferson
JFL if you don't understand dick size is massively important.

'All it does is make your dick grow' JFL. Enjoy laying one foid (if you're lucky), having her ghost you, then gossip of your small dick spreading all around the town ensuring that you never get laid again.
Is it worth rubbing dht gel at 17 on doink

Is it worth rubbing dht gel at 17 on doink

I've no idea the science behind it all, but definitely don't do anything that's going to inhibit your dick growth.

Remember you can always get a hair system or hair transplant to correct your hairline, but you're stuck with a micropenis for life.

• +1
So the choice is being bald or be a faggot?

I've no idea the science behind it all, but definitely don't do anything that's going to inhibit your dick growth.

Remember you can always get a hair system or hair transplant to correct your hairline, but you're stuck with a micropenis for life.
What inhibits dick growth?

Right so as a fatcel my dick growth was most likely stunted right? jfl
Bloodflow is fucked yeah. As a fatcel you're gonna suffer so many bad effects, health related, which'll looksmin you. I went from 99.8KG (as of apr 20th 2019) to 84.8KG where I am today. At my heaviest I was like 108KG. Losing fat just simply is the biggest looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Bloodflow is fucked yeah. As a fatcel you're gonna suffer so many bad effects, health related, which'll looksmin you. I went from 99.8KG (as of apr 20th 2019) to 84.8KG where I am today. At my heaviest I was like 108KG. Losing fat just simply is the biggest looksmax.
Yes of course but what I mean is, should I accept that my dick growth was stunted due to shitty diet and fatcel

Yes of course but what I mean is, should I accept that my dick growth was stunted due to shitty diet and fatcel
Go on a fast and take Yohimbine and you'll have the strongest erections ever. Yohimbine doesn't do anything to your hormones, it just works on decreasing catecholamine reuptake in the adrenergic complex. Once you have a catecholamine frenzy, bloodflow will be driven EVERYWHERE. (IN THE ABSENSE OF INSULIN SIGNALLING). Insulin is fucking people up in more ways than I could name.

Go on a fast and take Yohimbine and you'll have the strongest erections ever. Yohimbine doesn't do anything to your hormones, it just works on decreasing catecholamine reuptake in the adrenergic complex. Once you have a catecholamine frenzy, bloodflow will be driven EVERYWHERE. (IN THE ABSENSE OF INSULIN SIGNALLING). Insulin is fucking people up in more ways than I could name.
You’re not answering my question what I’m asking is do you think high insulin levels could have stunted my dick growth throughout puberty..

it’s like you enjoy avoiding questions

You’re not answering my question what I’m asking is do you think high insulin levels could have stunted my dick growth throughout puberty..

I don’t think so

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Was going to answer you until you threw in that last glib sentence.

Enjoy your small dick that you think was stunted just to make up a reason or excuse as to why you have a small dick in the first place.

As if I know why your dick isn't big....

I don't know.

Enjoy your small dick that you think was stunted just to make up a reason or excuse as to why you have a small dick in the first place.

I don't know.
Mate you’ve done it before, I ask a question or see someone ask why and you don’t answer it?

how can you blame me for pointing it out when I ask the same thing twice and you carry on doing it

I don't know.
think about it this way - you say insulin inhibit dick growth, i ask should i expect and you just tell me something about losing weight and its positives effects

what i mean is, during puberty, should it stunt a child’s dick growth..

Last edited:
Mate you’ve done it before, I ask a question or see someone ask why and you don’t answer it?

how can you blame me for pointing it out when I ask the same thing twice and you carry on doing it

think about it this way - you say insulin inhibit dick growth, i ask should i expect and you just tell me something about losing weight and its positives effects

what i mean is, during puberty, should it stunt a child’s dick growth..
It inhibits bloodflow it doesn't stop growth.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
And why exactly will my dick continue to grow as a 20 year old? DHT is pretty much useless to me at this age. I just need more beard growth and that's it.

It inhibits bloodflow it doesn't stop growth.
Right I am just trying to max puberty..

everyday i analyse past behaviours wondering how much and if i stunted my growth in physical or mental form

And why exactly will my dick continue to grow as a 20 year old? DHT is pretty much useless to me at this age. I just need more beard growth and that's it.
you need body and bones growt too they get wider in your 20s