Dont take DHT blockers in growing ages

Right I am just trying to max puberty..

everyday i analyse past behaviours wondering how much and if i stunted my growth in physical or mental form
You didn't stunt any growth. I think you're just being paranoid. Insulin just makes blood flow to the penis more difficult. Nothing you did made stopped your dick from growing.

You didn't stunt any growth. I think you're just being paranoid. Insulin just makes blood flow to the penis more difficult. Nothing you did made stopped your dick from growing.
Yeah dude I mean in general, being fat inhibit GH right? I didn’t have top tier puberty

is starting at 19 ok?

DHT is very important for growth especially in masculine facial features amd dick growt in your 20s
Its many times stronger than normal testosterone
Taking DHT blockers like hairloss pills finistride ecc its suicide in growing ages
receding hairline is the worst suicide

receding hairline is the worst suicide
Yea but still better than killing the hormones that make you a man when you most need it,many people bones and frame grow even in theyr 20s

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1464
Propecia It is listed as Category X by the FDA for the potential to cause birth defects. This is the strongest category, reserved for drugs that are known to cause abnormalities in fetuses
Shits crazy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Whats better DHT gel 8mg ed on dick or Aromasin ( 189% dht increase)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401