Don't take mk677 kids (help me smfh)

D

Deleted member 1862

I'm pretty sure it's fucked me up lol. After eating a meal I get lightheaded & spacey for like an hr after, especially if high carb. Gonna get tested for diabetes etc ASAP.

f u c k

I will admit though, it's had a noticeable effect on my strength, recovery & sleep.

I get lightheaded after taking it as well. I get mad carb cravings as well don’t worry that’s normal you’ve not fucked yourself up

what brand did u get

I get lightheaded after taking it as well. I get mad carb cravings as well don’t worry that’s normal you’ve not fucked yourself up

How u know that uve not fucked up yourself? :unsure:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1862
eat 4k calories and work out

How u know that uve not fucked up yourself? :unsure:
That’s a common side effect and tbh what do you mean by fucked yourself up? If my quality of life isn’t effected then I don’t give a fucking shit low inhib looksmax or die srs

That’s a common side effect and tbh what do you mean by fucked yourself up? If my quality of life isn’t effected then I don’t give a fucking shit low inhib looksmax or die srs

yeah low inhib is all well & good till you get liver damage or trigger insulin resistance.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
yeah low inhib is all well & good till you get liver damage or trigger insulin resistance.
How about I worry about those things when they actually become serious health problems. 99% chance this is all in your head and you’ve not fucked yourself up at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
How about I worry about those things when they actually become serious health problems. 99% chance this is all in your head and you’ve not fucked yourself up at all

also very likely, hence i'll be getting tests done.

many people don't care about their glycemia while taking mk, cjc or ghrp, so do lab test before during and after if u don't wanna harm your body

I'm pretty sure it's fucked me up lol. After eating a meal I get lightheaded & spacey for like an hr after, especially if high carb. Gonna get tested for diabetes etc ASAP.

f u c k

I will admit though, it's had a noticeable effect on my strength, recovery & sleep.

Lightheadedness directly AFTER a meal is not typical for insulin resistance. Do you still fell hungry after eating? Do you get better after eating sugar once you experience dizziness?

Check your BP before and after eating a meal to rule out postprandial hypotension, although that is rare in young people.

f u c k

This is what I've been talking about. MK-677 can cause type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance among other things and I know several people who aquired this after a couple months of using this substance. MK-677 is garbage. The only thing it's good for is stimulating appetite. Any possible GH increases are not even worth mentioning and it's not GH that makes you hungry when taking this substance but ghrelin - the hunger hormone.

I advise anyone who doesn't have decent knowledge about hormones and biochemistry in general to stay away from MK-677, SARMs and any other substance that disrupts hormonal balance. My advice to OP is coming off immediately and visiting a doctor asap. It probably isn't too late yet IF you take action now.

Lightheadedness directly AFTER a meal is not typical for insulin resistance. Do you still fell hungry after eating? Do you get better after eating sugar once you experience dizziness?

Check your BP before and after eating a meal to rule out postprandial hypotension, although that is rare in young people.

no i don't feel hungry after eating. strange.

thanks, I'll get some tests done & keep a close eye on how my body reacts to various things.

This is what I've been talking about. MK-677 can cause type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance among other things and I know several people who aquired this after a couple months of using this substance. MK-677 is garbage. The only thing it's good for is stimulating appetite. Any possible GH increases are not even worth mentioning and it's not GH that makes you hungry when taking this substance but ghrelin - the hunger hormone.

I advise anyone who doesn't have decent knowledge about hormones and biochemistry in general to stay away from MK-677, SARMs and any other substance that disrupts hormonal balance. My advice to OP is coming off immediately and visiting a doctor asap. It probably isn't too late yet IF you take action now.

The thing is his symptoms don't correlate with insulin resistance. If anything, they would be caused from hypersensitivity to insulin or overproduction thereof.

OP, what is your BF%? Have you lost significant amounts of weight lately?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
The thing is his symptoms don't correlate with insulin resistance. If anything, they would be caused from hypersensitivity to insulin or overproduction thereof.

You're right. His symptoms don't match those of insulin resistance but still - it's a warning sign he shouldn't ignore. And feeling lightheaded after meals can be the result of blood sugar problems or postprandial hypotension (a sudden drop in bp after eating) as you mentioned already. I wouldn't ignore it though because MK-677 has caused type 2 diabetes in several people.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1862 and Mayorga

BF is currently at around 14/15% Haven't lost any weight recently. If anything my muscle mass has slightly increased.

You got any ideas what could be up? Along with the lightheadedness was temporary & mild confusion/ cognitive impairment.

@Bewusst thanks for your concern fam, I'm not really taking super high doses of mk677 (20-25mg in two doses, 5x a week) & I havent been taking it for an extended period of time.

BF is currently at around 14/15% Haven't lost any weight recently. If anything my muscle mass has slightly increased.

You got any ideas what could be up? Along with the lightheadedness was temporary & mild confusion/ cognitive impairment.

@Bewusst thanks for your concern fam, I'm not really taking super high doses of mk677 (20-25mg in two doses, 5x a week) & I havent been taking it for an extended period of time.

Asked about BF% and weight loss because insulin oversensitivity is a known phenomenon in very lean people or after drastic weight reduction. If you have the money go for a blood sugar test, based on symptoms I'd guess an endo would recommend 2-hours post-meal glucose. The results should give you all of the answers.