Dont tell me to smile

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Seriously though one of the biggest things is when someone wants to take a pic of or with u when firstly u don't want to. Secondly then they tell u to smile, when they are blue pulled retards and don't understand every single IG male model NEVER smiles in their pic. And then thirdly IF u do smile they tell u Cmon, a REAL SMILE, let's get a real smile from u.

It's like fuck off normie before u shove ur phone up ur ass, kill urself u know nothing and I fucked ur gf 10 minutes before u wanted this pic anyway faggot.

END RANT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, retard, MentalistKebab and 29 others
Stop squinting u aspie and smile for the camera

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: retard, Deleted member 275, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
I go from like a 7 to 5.5 from resting face to smiling...
Over for happy cels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted, karbo and 3 others
I love you amnesia

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nisse, Deleted member 7560 and Deleted member 6997
normies are so delunioal, i envy them

ignorance is bliss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Serial Coomer
Sean opry laugh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and 5'8manlet
I look like a twitter warrior pedophile smiling fully. I look much better just smirking instead.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Patrick Baitman
not every interaction has to be a modelling photoshoot, sometimes its nice just have a good time and a photo to remember it

but yeh, only natural smiles look good...those forced fake smiles that are like muscle memory for normies becasue theyve practiced it for decades are sinister asf

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5061
Fucking comical for some reason. Maybe it’s the avatar mixed with the rant, man. XD

Just tell the person you don't smile cuz it gives nasolabial folds tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, retard, Deleted and 1 other person
Seriously though one of the biggest things is when someone wants to take a pic of or with u when firstly u don't want to. Secondly then they tell u to smile, when they are blue pulled retards and don't understand every single IG male model NEVER smiles in their pic. And then thirdly IF u do smile they tell u Cmon, a REAL SMILE, let's get a real smile from u.

It's like fuck off normie before u shove ur phone up ur ass, kill urself u know nothing and I fucked ur gf 10 minutes before u wanted this pic anyway faggot.

END RANT
100% based and legit. Nuclear blackpilled truth bombs right there.

Other than that the %age of men who look good when smiling is smaller than true thickbones 187 cm Chads. You either look gay, retarded or softer/less masculine when smiling (for most men its the case).

If I do a group pic with work collegues or smth, I will just micro smirk, just to not look too serious etc. but all that gay ass culture from USA "say CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE...." is for fucking normie gay faggots who know nothing about aesthetics, plus this shit is fake gayness shit anyways.

If you were caught on a picture where you laugh/smile naturally because of the situation at that very moment- you will look naturally much better and usually it will be a half profile pic anyways or smth. But standing dead center in front of a camer and smiling like a giga faggot just looks cucked and fake 99% of the time.

Lech1
laughing is better for me i got 100 likes more on my laughing photo (677 followers)

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Chadelite, Deleted and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
no way im smiling with my teeth

The diaries of @Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
You are scared of exposing your subhuman palate the normie bodied you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
Smile-Fag2.jpg
SmileFag.jpg

Smile-Intensity.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Nisse
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
just smile bro
why tf does your smile look fake?

END RANT
Jordanbarrett tahneeatkinson

Meanwhile Amnesia:

CCsqfooUMAA6k4U

CCsqfooUMAA6k4U1

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Patient A
why so serious nigga

If you can't smile, just open your mouth wide!
8fc.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Patient A