DONT USE HYDROQUINONE (EVER!)

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
It bleaches your skin and makes you lighter but only temporarily, don't use it for white maxxing, just use sunscreen and Retin A, and make a routine of using it daily, in a year you will become lighter and you won't ever age if you combine it with weakly micro-needling. stay away from hydroquinone, don't ruin your skin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, AscendingHero, Stare and 2 others
Never heard of it tbh

• +1
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER and MansNotHot
Should've titled it "whitemaxers GFIH" or something tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Slayerino, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
why are you against it? is it because its temporarily or are there some side effects to it?
i wonder if they can even lighten penis or butthole or nipples etc

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Slayerino and Deleted member 5052
It bleaches your skin and makes you lighter but only temporarily, don't use it for white maxxing, just use sunscreen and Retin A, and make a routine of using it daily, in a year you will become lighter and you won't ever age if you combine it with weakly micro-needling. stay away from hydroquinone, don't ruin your skin.
I got a skin whitening cream what currys use to bleach their skin is that better?
Im already hella bright but i use it to make it more white

I got a skin whitening cream what currys use to bleach their skin is that better?
Im already hella bright but i use it to make it more white

13 year girls in India start using products with some concentration of hydroquinone in it. Society is fucked up tbh.

People need to have patience and get on Retin A, microneedling and sunscreen ASAP. Which has many benefits. Chemical peels and aloe Vera , lemon or turmeric masks once in a while work wonders.

Not using drugstore cheap nivea facial cleanser and moisturiser and instead baby moisturiser and cleanser is the way to go.

But what so ever stay the fuck away from hydroquinone. Even 2%. Not even for dark cycles. Dont even let the package touch your skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Raax and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Explain why nigga!

• +1
Reactions: Raax
Explain why nigga!
I have researched on it deeply and even talked to a dermatologist who I know. And she explained me the science about it. I forgot now what she said but the summary was stay away from it. You won't get Skin cancer but you can ruin your skin. And its unfixable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I have researched on it deeply and even talked to a dermatologist who I know. And she explained me the science about it. I forgot now what she said but the summary was stay away from it. You won't get Skin cancer but you can ruin your skin. And its unfixable
JFL at this alzhaimercel that can't even remember what her jewish doctor said to him. You don't want curries to ascend while you bath daily in pools filled with hydroquinone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: baku9, Kater Maxxing, NateJacobs and 8 others
JFL at this alzhaimercel that can't even remember what her jewish doctor said to him. You don't want curries to ascend while you bath daily in pools filled with hydroquinone.
Bruhhh I am curry and the doctor was curry too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Last edited:
Yes, she didn't want you to cheat your genetics. And you want the only one to ascend amongst your curry bros.
Bruh, I have also researched over 100 videos by doctors and normal people who used the product. And also read several articles.
Everything ended on 1 point. Dont use it.

• +1
Retin A + sunscreen is the way to go, you have to be patient

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 5912
Doctors also say not to use steroids or HGH. Doesnโ€™t mean anything.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 14262, Yerico7 and 1 other person
JFL @U applying high risk drugs all over your skin
You will get skin cancer :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
JFL @U applying high risk drugs all over your skin
You will get skin cancer :lul:
No one has ever gotten skin cancer by applying hydroquinone 4%

even if you overdose it

it can burn your skin, but burning does not necessarily equal to skin cancer.

• +1
why is it bad though?

• +1