DON'T use Tinder as a sub8 use this instead

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing
As you know Tinder is pretty much a meat market and it's very hard to get some beef unless you're male model tier or get lucky to stumble into a foid that fetishizes your nichemaxxing (I got laid with two 7/10+ foids and one 8/10 16yo JB that were into the edgy lonewolf badboy prototype which I maxxed through my physique, way of taking pics and my tinder bio) But still, I'm fairly attractive and I edgemaxxed yet I only got 3 lays in the space of 2 years (which is an extremely small number compared to what a chad gets) Imagine if you're only average looking and don't really have a niche, it's ogre you'll just be wasting your time on the app and charging with suicidefuel.

That's why boyos I'm gonna tell you the best way to actually get girls online, dating apps and websites are saturated with literal dogs thirsty for pussy that triple text even the ugliest disgusting foids there, you won't be able to compete. That leaves us with Instagram, which unless you have a good profile where you show how moneymaxxed, statusmaxxed and NTmaxxed you are it's over (if you can do that go for it, you'll swim in puss). The other option is Facebook, and to me personally it is the best way to get laid online to this day. Why?

• People forgot about it, every thirsty nigga is tryharding on dating apps and Instagram.
  • When foids accept your friend request they actually create an instant bond with you just like giving you their number because their profiles have personal stuff in it compared to instagram and dating apps match that don't mean shit.
  • Foids there aren't nearly as superficial as the ones on dating apps and Instagram.
How to use it to get laid?
  • Choose your niche, this is very important as you gotta standout from the rest especially if you're an average looking guy. (Vampiremaxxing, Kpopmaxxing, Bikerbadboymaxxing, Rapghettomaxxin, etc)
  • Make everything about your profile scream that niche you have chosen: profile picture, cover, bio, feed posts etc.
  • Take a profile picture where you're looking the best possible while also embracing the niche you have chosen.
  • Go to Find Friends and start adding foids from your area. (Don't excess a certain number a day or you'll get blocked by the site)
  • Join groups from your area and add the foids in there.
  • Talk to the girls once your friend request got accepted by them.
  • Talk in a way that suit your chosen niche.
  • After you see that they start liking you, ask them for their phone number.
  • Call them and gauge how invested they are in the conversation.
  • If fairly invested you can ask them out right away for a date.
  • If not leave it for the second or third phone call.
  • Get laid.
Goodluck boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Chase, elfmaxx and mido the slayer
Interesting thanks

If you're sub 8 or just average, you need to use real life in person methods to get girls.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 470
How do I start facebook with 0 friends and no one to search for and add?

Just join groups that might interest me and add people there?
You can search up people by their localization so just go in the search menu and type up your city.

• +1
Reactions: Chase
I always wanted to be a vampire actually

Interesting, will try to send a friend request to a blind foid later today.

If you are average just moneymax and spend it on drugs and hookers. No point in chasing dumb cunts and wasting your time

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 245