Don't worry about people being able to tell you had "work done"

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
I just met one oldcel at gym after month of not seeing him and he looked way better in face.

I'm not sure, but his eyes were more blue and piercing, I have never noticed his eyes before, but I did today.

He just looked better. I think he might have work done, but I can't pin point exactly and I'm not sure.

Point is - even if he had done cheekbone implants I couldn't be able to tell. I just think he looked better.

He could always say "yeah I lost bodyfat" "yeah I shaved" and it would be believable.

Don't let this "you are going to have to change country if you get surgery" fool you. Normies can't tell. They will just say you look more "fresh".

Except leg lengthening, just make up a story how you grew past puberty due to over-active thyroid and change the subject.

• +1
Reactions: Kawhi, CupOfCoffee, BigdickAverageEthnic and 3 others
Tip: get a new haircut or beard style shortly after having work done in order to draw attention to that (for like the first days/weeks)

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Deleted member 685 and Lorsss
Tip: get a new haircut or beard style shortly after having work done in order to draw attention to that (for like the first days/weeks)
Yes, it will work.

I just met one oldcel at gym after month of not seeing him and he looked way better in face.

I'm not sure, but his eyes were more blue and piercing, I have never noticed his eyes before, but I did today.

He just looked better. I think he might have work done, but I can't pin point exactly and I'm not sure.

Point is - even if he had done cheekbone implants I couldn't be able to tell. I just think he looked better.

He could always say "yeah I lost bodyfat" "yeah I shaved" and it would be believable.

Don't let this "you are going to have to change country if you get surgery" fool you. Normies can't tell. They will just say you look more "fresh".

Except leg lengthening, just make up a story how you grew past puberty due to over-active thyroid and change the subject.
you can find a lie for every surgery you have...

for rhino im going to act like i got in a fight, and even take some pics with a bandage on and a bruised nose
then ill just say I got it fixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
True actually haha, but depends on what surgeries you had.
or how many i mean

thankfully I have no friends and barely any family contact (with exception of my parents) to worry about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
i could give less of a fuck if people know im getting rhino, not my problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Looksmaxer-van-NL, Joyride and 4 others
for rhino im going to act like i got in a fight, and even take some pics with a bandage on and a bruised nose
then ill just say I got it fixed
If you look low T and had a bird nose they would be stupid to believe u

lol so you're telling me there are people afraid to ascend with surgery because of what other people may think of them ? JFL

fuck what other people think, all you should care about is looking like a motherfucking chad, whether it's with 1 surgery or 10

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, OCDMaxxing and Deleted member 1106
lol so you're telling me there are people afraid to ascend with surgery because of what other people may think of them ? JFL

fuck what other people think, all you should care about is looking like a motherfucking chad, whether it's with 1 surgery or 10
No, they are faggots who are afraid of being cut open due to being high inhib pussies and rationalise it by "but hurr durr what will society think of me???" because they can't admit they are afraid of knives. I just posted this so you can't use that faggotry copout.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
i could give less of a fuck if people know im getting rhino, not my problem
This. I'm gonna show up to work in a full cast IDGAF.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Couldnt care less

• +1
Reactions: samm735
let the normies cope.