6f6f61005443246a66a6acc3e2cea73f.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 221
  • d35c1f174b59e1e6ccd513b56e43f5b0.png
    d35c1f174b59e1e6ccd513b56e43f5b0.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 190
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Dude420, Arkantos and 1 other person
Yea it should be mandatory for all males in 2019

Should not be mandatory because then all males might be good looking. What does double jaw cost?

• WTF
Reactions: Coping
Should not be mandatory because then all males might be good looking. What does double jaw cost?
True actually, no real looksmaxing methods should be mandatory, should only be figured out by those who want it bad. Fuck everyone else it’s all about ascending and MOGGING

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, xz90, androidcel and 3 others
Still over for that ricecel

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I don't see the point of a DJ tbh, I mean, who is this procedure meant for?
Only people with an overjet will benefit from it, everyone else will just end up with an underbite when the mandible is brought foreward.
And overjets/underjets can easily be cured naturally by tackling the real problem- the joint alignment.
I've cured my 5 mm overjet by chintucking, which forces you to automatically jut. Over time your joint will readapt.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and kirbyparks
I've cured my 5 mm overjet by chintucking, which forces you to automatically jut. Over time your joint will readapt.
are u talking about regular chintucking like where u push ur chin far into ur neck with teeth together and proper posture? i feel like chintucking would do the opposite and recess your chin more. pls educate me im retard ty

are u talking about regular chintucking like where u push ur chin far into ur neck with teeth together and proper posture? i feel like chintucking would do the opposite and recess your chin more. pls educate me im retard ty
Nonono, it's about pushing your entire head into your neck. Like when you stand against a wall and push your head against it, try it out.

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
Nonono, it's about pushing your entire head into your neck. Like when you stand against a wall and push your head against it, try it out.
is it like this

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
is it like this

yesyesyes. By chintucking you kill a swarm of birds with one stone. You mew, fix an overjet and improve your posture

• Love it
Reactions: kirbyparks
yesyesyes. By chintucking you kill a swarm of birds with one stone. You mew, fix an overjet and improve your posture
THANK U SO MUCH SIR IM THANKFUL TO BE BLESSED BY YOUR BIG BRAIN

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
IF YOU'RE LEGIT DEFORMED

This is such bullshit, by tucking your chin in you look like a mongrel.
no one said do it in public u moron, no one looks good chin tucking but it's legit for fixing a lot of issues

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks and SayNoToRotting
What's the cost nigger? It's funny to think less than 50k could make your life better and give you some happiness, but who can get that money as a youngcel. When you're old and have the money it's already over

how often do you chintuck?
As often and long as possible.
Every time you don't chintuck- for example in school- you will still have to jut.
Also eat with correctly aligned jaws, no matter how uncomfortable it might seem.

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01
@Bur_01 Oh also it took only 2 months for me to cure my 5 mm overjet, do whatever you want with that information

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01
2nd one looks real good