Double jaw surgery vs Implants of the midface with Eppley or Yaremchuk

consult them idk if eppley or yaremcuck tbh eppley is better known in PSL community but yaremchuk is a titan. Also NO FOID AVI'S

the only way to achieve forward growth is bimax surgery (lefort 1 + bsso)

> Chin implants can only advance the tip of your mandible, while BSSO advances the whole mandible including lower teeth

> Midface implants can only advance the maxilla from your nose to your zygos, while the alveolar process (including teeth) cannot be moved
This is why Lefort 1 is much better. it can also change the gonial angle through the CCW rotation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, OOGABOOGA, Gaia262 and 1 other person

> Chin implants can only advance the tip of your mandible, while BSSO advances the whole mandible

View attachment 437664

> Midface implants can only advance the maxilla from your nose to your zygos, while the alveolar process (including teeth) cannot be moved
Wouldn’t someone with both a recessed mandible + maxilla need bimax and a midface implant?

> Chin implants can only advance the tip of your mandible, while BSSO advances the whole mandible including lower teeth

View attachment 437664

This is why Lefort 1 is much better. it can also change the gonial angle through the CCW rotation

Do your guy think an Eppley premaxilla implant could make the nose smaller if when I push the skin around my nose it looks definitly smaller?

double jaw surgery will not solve your flat midface problem if you are referring to the orbitals & cheekbones/zygos. Only permanent solution for that region is implant

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
consult them idk if eppley or yaremcuck tbh eppley is better known in PSL community but yaremchuk is a titan. Also NO FOID AVI'S
Keep crying for my sexy Russian bride avi you Bolshevik cunt

View attachment 437664

What do you think is a better route: lf2+zygo/infraorbital implant or high lf1+zygo/infraorbital/paranasal implant? That’s assuming I can do either like if I go to andreischev. I’ve got recessed everything pretty much just not sure if lf2 would even grant greater looks