Downgrowth is bad muh

toptearmm

toptearmm

JB pussy slayer

Look at the fucking differnce
On the left joshua with a fucking 180 degree angle, who is considered one of the best looking heavyweight bocers and on the right a russian boxer with a fucking 90 degree angle.
So you still believe in the 90 degree mandibular cope shit?

right looks better, wdym? the black guy is just taller than him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Nosecel9000, LowTierNormie and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Luke LLL and Wannabe6ft2
View attachment 94720
On the left joshua with a fucking 180 degree angle, who is considered one of the best looking heavyweight bocers and on the right a russian boxer with a fucking 90 degree angle.
side is important but not as front and joshua have good front

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Downward growth is good unless you have shitty maxilla.

View attachment 94720
Black guy mogs simply because he's taller, if they were the same height the Russian would mog him to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Ethnicsmatter
The Russian's side profile absolutely destroys that nigger, OP must be on some good drugs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, National Rodgerism, Mateusz74 and 3 others
the nigga is "just" taller dude

View attachment 94720
I saved this thread just to come back when I was gonna get unbanned to say that you are indeed, a total fucking retard.

Imagine being this retarded, downward growh is literally the worst thing you can have together with some other things. The russian mogs that other guy except of height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000, FatJattMofo, Luke LLL and 2 others
I saved this thread just to come back when I was gonna get unbanned to say that you are indeed, a total fucking retard.

Imagine being this retarded, downward growh is literally the worst thing you can have together with some other things. The russian mogs that other guy except of height
Is it actually though? I have this unfortunately and didn’t realize until recently. Do you have any evidence/why do you say this?

Joshua looks better from the front but that might just be because povetkin is a fat oldcel

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad