Downside of mewing that is not being discussed very often= vertically shorter chin + mandible.

D

Deleted member 5061

Kraken
Ive noticed it on myself and many other mewing before and after comparisons from other ppl, when the gonial angle decreases, the chin + mandible become vertically shorter, especially when looking from the front.

Gonialanglev2 gigapixel scale 4 00x

If you pay a close attention, it is also quite evident from this animation, that shows how the skull changes with maxillary advancement:

Main qimg 4e3c46864107ce13a4a79ca444e9926e

Also some people with insanely small gonial angle seem to have a shorter chin + mandible:

Taylor Hill e1462556301426 gigapixel scale 2 00x

4 1

34fd6c1dd87a497ec1ca17fc2cf4cd1a 02

Profile player 960x540 gigapixel scale 2 00x

Compare their chin to forehead ratio, you will see that their chins are rather short.

The thing is- most people out there who seemingly have normal vertical lenght of mandible + chin, most of the time it will be because their maxilla is recessed.

With a maxilla in 100% perfect position for every individual face, most ppl would be chincels, just like those 3 examples.

Which makes chads with perfect maxilla, who also have vertically long chin + mandible even more rare.

Pay attention to before/after mewing examples of ppl who got insanely small gonial angle after the mewing. They will most of the time have a rather vertically small chin.

Bottom line of this whole thread- think about mewing very carefully if youre a chincel and have a recessed maxilla. It will make your chin + mandible appear even more underdeveloped, when your maxilla starts to move into the correct position!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Solidcoin, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
what

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Limbo, Warlow and 2 others
mewing is cope stop
also dn rd

These chins are chins of females

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, HQNPmaxxing, Effortless and 4 others
Mewing does nothing, just let the old washed up cope die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Danish_Retard
Mewng brings your chin up and reduces the amount of recession you have, your animation shows that genius

1st example is a man. Also there are enough examples with men. You could look up yourself if you care.
His jaw shorten because of his poor neck posture

Mewng brings your chin up and reduces the amount of recession you have, your animation shows that genius
it also makes it physically shorter retard greycel just stay out of discussions above your iq.

His jaw shorten because of his poor neck posture

how can you be this stupid? Chin lenght doesnt change, depending on how you position your neck or head.

But chin lenght physically very well changes though, when maxilla starts to move forwards and upwards. As seen in the grafic. Chin lenght becomes vertically shorter.

Last edited:
1st example is a man. Also there are enough examples with men. You could look up yourself if you care.
then why did not you show us those examples of men it the first place if they are that easy to find?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Is short chin such a dealbreaker tho ? I see so many chad and stacy in tiktok with short chin

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
Stop spreadinf shit around. You are really putting female examples jfl of course females will have short chins. A forward maxilla is ideal. Sean o pry and other male models also have forward maxilla+ strong long chin. And the guy in the first pic clearly has shortfacesyndrome

side effect of an activity which has no effect

JFL

I have no time to waste with low IQ mew copers, anyway

Gonial angle is PSL broscience, what really matters is the OCCLUSAL PLANE and the only way to change it is COUNTERCLOCKWISE LEFORT 1.
In case you want to undergo Bimax, the doctor will tell you if you need the CCW which affects the OCCLUSAL PLANE

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
This place is full of retarded copers ngl. No surprise that almost every former high IQ poster left this place.

There is a fucking graphic that shows exactly how and why the chin lenght changes, when maxilla moves forward and upwards.

Nowhere in the op was mentioned that a forward maxilla is not ideal, only a warning to chincels to carefully think about whether they want to start mewing, which will only amplify their short mandible + chin.

You degenerates seem to have reading problems jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Ive noticed it on myself and many other mewing before and after comparisons from other ppl, when the gonial angle decreases, the chin + mandible become vertically shorter, especially when looking from the front.

View attachment 437568

If you pay a close attention, it is also quite evident from this animation, that shows how the skull changes with maxillary advancement:

View attachment 437573

Also some people with insanely small gonial angle seem to have a shorter chin + mandible:

View attachment 437578

View attachment 437581

View attachment 437590

View attachment 437596

Compare their chin to forehead ratio, you will see that their chins are rather short.

The thing is- most people out there who seemingly have normal vertical lenght of mandible + chin, most of the time it will be because their maxilla is recessed.

With a maxilla in 100% perfect position for every individual face, most ppl would be chincels, just like those 3 examples.

Which makes chads with perfect maxilla, who also have vertically long chin + mandible even more rare.

Pay attention to before/after mewing examples of ppl who got insanely small gonial angle after the mewing. They will most of the time have a rather vertically small chin.

Bottom line of this whole thread- think about mewing very carefully if youre a chincel and have a recessed maxilla. It will make your chin + mandible appear even more underdeveloped, when your maxilla starts to move into the correct position!
Noo,i don't want to lose my beautiful long chin.There must be other fix.

Noo,i don't want to lose my beautiful long chin.There must be other fix.
Main qimg 4e3c46864107ce13a4a79ca444e9926e

its how physics work.

Notice how the more the maxilla is recessed, the longer the chin becomes. Even slight changes can be noticeable.

View attachment 437659

its how physics work.

Notice how the more the maxilla is recessed, the longer the chin becomes. Even slight changes can be noticeable.
I knew it already.Good post op tbh.I'm downward grown and have very good chin expecially from the front.Most important thing about it,it makes me masculine asf.I'm still scared to do doube jaw cuz of chin(doing it when i hit 25)till that i'm softmaxing.Will doublejaw surgery affect chin height?Or should i go for different surgery.

I knew it already.Good post op tbh.I'm downward grown and have very good chin expecially from the front.Most important thing about it,it makes me masculine asf.I'm still scared to do doube jaw cuz of chin(doing it when i hit 25)till that i'm softmaxing.Will doublejaw surgery affect chin height?Or should i go for different surgery.
Thanks, Im not sure mate. Since double jaw advances your maxilla more towards optimal position, logically speaking it should have the same effect as in the graphic.

However if your chin is VERY long, the changes will not be too bad. Only ppl who already have a short-ish chin should be worried, I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
I agree that recession can make a chin appear taller, I am living proof of it. However, mewing post-puberty won't do anything for your chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Thanks, Im not sure mate. Since double jaw advances your maxilla more towards optimal position, logically speaking it should have the same effect as in the graphic.

However if your chin is VERY long, the changes will not be too bad. Only ppl who already have a short-ish chin should be worried, I think.
Mine is very long probably genetics + downward bad facial growth.Actually i think i can still reverse chin with liplift(in my case atleast, because of very long chin),which is going to reduce my midface too.

it also makes it physically shorter retard greycel just stay out of discussions above your iq.
JFL a recessed long chin is worse than a forward grown small chin
side effect of an activity which has no effect

JFL

I have no time to waste with low IQ mew copers, anyway

View attachment 437638

Gonial angle is PSL broscience, what really matters is the OCCLUSAL PLANE and the only way to change it is COUNTERCLOCKWISE LEFORT 1.
In case you want to undergo Bimax, the doctor will tell you if you need the CCW which affects the OCCLUSAL PLANE
Could a facepuller that replicates a tongue mewing but with 1.5-2 kg of force give CCW rotation of the maxilla if pulled at a 30 degree angle?

how can you be this stupid? Chin lenght doesnt change, depending on how you position your neck or head.

But chin lenght physically very well changes though, when maxilla starts to move forwards and upwards. As seen in the grafic. Chin lenght becomes vertically shorter.
Still no change for me expect bad neck posture

i really don't think mewing has downsides, since it doesn't even do anything