Downsides to mouth breathing?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Saw some posts with 4psl guys and saw a few people saying deffinetly a mouth breather. What happens when you constantly breath through your mouth? I litteraly have to. I don't get enough air when I breath through my nose and would litteraly suffacate if I had to breath through my nose for longer then a half hour

udrk6zurfkir7r

It recesses your jaw/ makes you uglier

Saw some posts with 4psl guys and saw a few people saying deffinetly a mouth breather. What happens when you constantly breath through your mouth? I litteraly have to. I don't get enough air when I breath through my nose and would litteraly suffacate if I had to breath through my nose for longer then a half hour
Fucking idiot of course you can't at first if you're a chronic mouthbreather but just breathe through your nose and only open your mouth when you're about so suffocate and then get back to breathing nasally. There's literally no upsides of mouth breathing. You get crooked nose, recessed features, tired appearance etc. Just stop it you fucking moron, 99% of people breathe nasally, you're literally sabotaging your own development by breathing through mouth plus you look absolutely disgusting retard while doing it.
I had my little difficulties to get used to it too, even though I didn't mouth breathed only sometimes and when exercising. Now I even nosebreath in threadmill while running. I do it 24/7. You can, too.

Fucking idiot of course you can't at first if you're a chronic mouthbreather but just breathe through your nose and only open your mouth when you're about so suffocate and then get back to breathing nasally. There's literally no upsides of mouth breathing. You get crooked nose, recessed features, tired appearance etc. Just stop it you fucking moron, 99% of people breathe nasally, you're literally sabotaging your own development by breathing through mouth plus you look absolutely disgusting retard while doing it.
No need to be so toxic but yes OP, he is right
Is this why I look pretty decent from the front (imo) and terrible from the side?
Possibly, you can PM me pictures of your side view if you want

Start hard mewing ASAP

No need to be so toxic
Images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, BigBiceps, mr contemptuous and 1 other person
Is this why I look pretty decent from the front (imo) and terrible from the side?
Yeah, doubt you look decent from front if you look like shit in the side tho.

Possibly, you can PM me pictures of your side view if you want

Start hard mewing ASAP
Just made a post on it showing my front and side view. Litteraly only found out 5 mins ago I'm subhuman from the side

Just made a post on it showing my front and side view. Litteraly only found out 5 mins ago I'm subhuman from the side
Ah, the realisation and the slow process of acknowledging the black pill..

It’s brutal isn’t it? A way you can find solace is in the fact that AT least you have found this site and the blackpill at the age of 18? Much better than living your life as a blue pilled cuck getting divorce raped after your wife fucks chad and tyrone

NO NEED TO BE TOXIC?! Idiots don't realize the facts you offer them on silver platter unless you insult them. By insulting them, my message starts living in their head and they remember my advice.
500px Soy

Also link me your thread, i can’t find it

Ah, the realisation and the slow process of acknowledging the black pill..

It’s brutal isn’t it? A way you can find solace is in the fact that AT least you have found this site and the blackpill at the age of 18? Much better than living your life as a blue pilled cuck getting divorce raped after your wife fucks chad and tyrone
One girl did approach me because she though I was hot. I used to think this was because she was one in a million and didn't care about height but it was probably moreso to do with the fact that I had my hood up so she didn't see me from the side properly. Rip

NO NEED TO BE TOXIC?! Idiots don't realize the facts you offer them on silver platter unless you insult them. By insulting them, my message starts living in their head and they remember my advice.
View attachment 101155
I believe you could have sent your message in a better way but you do you mate lol

One girl did approach me because she though I was hot. I used to think this was because she was one in a million and didn't care about height but it was probably moreso to do with the fact that I had my hood up so she didn't see me from the side properly. Rip
Yeah 5’6 is pretty brutal, not completely over though not like this site makes it seem anyway.

Your plates are very open, ask your dad how much he grew at your age, if you inject/run ai you should grow to 5’8 at least