Dr Mike Mew expelled from British Orthodontic Society

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
Well it was bound to happen, those money hungry pieces of shit want to continue milking patients of all their money while fucking up their facial structure. Much respect to Mike Mew for jeopardising his career for the sake of spreading crucial knowledge to many people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Nibba, Never_Began and 3 others
Over for mewcels.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
He's so selfless

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr, Never_Began and LooksJourney
Kikes are trying to silence him because he is a threat to their shekel monopoly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, iamgoingtomakeit, MentalCel and 2 others
Is that the guy who invented mewing? Did he get expelled for something related to that?
Pretty much. Mike Mew's father, John Mew did a lot of work and Mike continues his work. The British Orthodontic Society doesn't want to support him because of his "wrong" ideas. I'm not too clued in on the situation.

Huh, I wonder if that means they believe mewing isn't scientifically accurate as an improving mechanism.
No, they fear losing their jobs and decreased income. They want to shut down the superiour competitor.
I don't see any reason how traditional orthodontics which makes you look uglier, would be better than orthotropics.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Lorsss
No, they fear losing their jobs and decreased income. They want to shut down the superiour competitor.
I don't see any reason how traditional orthodontics which makes you look uglier, would be better than orthotropics.
It's all about money man. Always is ??

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, LooksJourney and tallcel
They hate him because he says the truth