Drinking beer once a month?

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
I know this question might sound stupid,but I love beer and I am very curious if at what level would this be bad for the skin on my face

Felix97

Felix97

honestcel
idk, i never drank nor smoked tbh ngl srs jfl

J

justanothergymcell

Apprentice
I know this question might sound stupid,but I love beer and I am very curious if at what level would this be bad for the skin on my face
Once a month is nothing boyo. If you are worried about it so much, drink light beers. You can drink once a week and you won't notice any difference in appearance.

Autist

Autist

Autismo Grande
Too much estrogen avoid

J

justanothergymcell

Apprentice
Too much estrogen avoid
Lol if you think eating tofu and drinking beer on occasion will automatically make you a soy boy. Enjoy life at least a little bit - a little beer won't make your subhuman genes any worse.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Depends on how many you mean?
If you drink like 8-10 once a month then it's pretty bad.

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

it's over
alcohol and looksmaxxing is like handicapping yourself even more based upon your genetics. I would avoid it all around, unless on special occasions. Approximately 3 million people die worldwide annually from drinking alcohol ALONE. Think about that buddy boyo...Not to mention drinking can cause or lead to a myriad of other issues--cirrhosis, cancer, fatty liver, cognitive impairment, etc. From a study done in 2003, it said about 20 million americans were considered alcoholics, and half of those had neuropsychological issues

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Dont drink alone. Drinking in social settings is fine, if its not to often. Yes its not good for your skin, but in my case atleast i drink it to become more outgoing and nt so im willing to look past that.

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Beercel :feelsbadman:

dotacel

dotacel

6'3 Manlet
once a month is fine lol, no it won't fuck up your skin unless you get completely smashed

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
Depends on how many you mean?
If you drink like 8-10 once a month then it's pretty bad.
Dont drink alone. Drinking in social settings is fine, if its not to often. Yes its not good for your skin, but in my case atleast i drink it to become more outgoing and nt so im willing to look past that.
You got social anxiety too?

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
No i dont like the idea of fucking up my gains and my body in general
Places where drinking alchohol takes place is usually where theres alot of action tbh

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
How old r u? With your posts u come across as quite young and immature

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
yeah true. I got dragged into those places a few times but couldnt enjoy it since I am an aspie who doesnt drink alcohol
Id wanna rope if i had to be at a club or party sober

Autist

Autist

Autismo Grande
No i dont like the idea of fucking up my gains and my body in general
it does mane, I used to get WRECKED with my friends and roommates on most weekends, go bar hopping or to house parties. Then go out to eat afterwards, started to get a belly from it.

bolgin

bolgin

to chadlite or to death
drink absent instead, wtf is a beer

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

it's over
You're 16...I'm gonna sound like an oldcel, but boyo, it's not worth it tbh. I understand what it's like to be that age and when everyone around you is doing it, but you gotta think long-term. Your body isn't done developing. You should be looksmaxxing and schoolmaxxing so you can get a kickass career, save then do whatever you need to do.

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
You're 16...I'm gonna sound like an oldcel, but boyo, it's not worth it tbh. I understand what it's like to be that age and when everyone around you is doing it, but you gotta think long-term. Your body isn't done developing. You should be looksmaxxing and schoolmaxxing so you can get a kickass career, save then do whatever you need to do.
I dont think I can looksmax with the uglyass neandercel face I have. The only thing that makes me look good is makeup,which can be also harmful for my face

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Amateur
Recessed bones are still going to be recessed after beer, so drink as much you want tbh

C

Calvin Cunanan

Trainee
idk, i never drank nor smoked tbh ngl srs jfl
jesus christ that girl u have a photo of in the pool has literally one of the best bodies i've ever seen, WOW!!!!

Death Tourist

Death Tourist

Trainee
I've been into healthmaxxing for a while so I avoid beer and only drink clear spirits.

Lorsss

Lorsss

currently bloated cuck, in future uber-chad
so little beer won't harm you

R

RationalBrody

Banned
Beer is a poorcel's drink and is highly estrogenic.
Better drink wine or tequilla

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)