Drinking beer once a month?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I know this question might sound stupid,but I love beer and I am very curious if at what level would this be bad for the skin on my face

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Time Travel and Lorsss
its not bad wtf. its one beer. thats like smoking 0.1 of weed and worrying about psychosis or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Lorsss
Just muslimmax don't drink that shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Ritzy2KReborn, Steve bachall and 3 others
idk, i never drank nor smoked tbh ngl srs jfl

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I know this question might sound stupid,but I love beer and I am very curious if at what level would this be bad for the skin on my face
Once a month is nothing boyo. If you are worried about it so much, drink light beers. You can drink once a week and you won't notice any difference in appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Lorsss
Too much estrogen avoid

Too much estrogen avoid

Lol if you think eating tofu and drinking beer on occasion will automatically make you a soy boy. Enjoy life at least a little bit - a little beer won't make your subhuman genes any worse.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Depends on how many you mean?
If you drink like 8-10 once a month then it's pretty bad.

alcohol and looksmaxxing is like handicapping yourself even more based upon your genetics. I would avoid it all around, unless on special occasions. Approximately 3 million people die worldwide annually from drinking alcohol ALONE. Think about that buddy boyo...Not to mention drinking can cause or lead to a myriad of other issues--cirrhosis, cancer, fatty liver, cognitive impairment, etc. From a study done in 2003, it said about 20 million americans were considered alcoholics, and half of those had neuropsychological issues

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Autist
Dont drink alone. Drinking in social settings is fine, if its not to often. Yes its not good for your skin, but in my case atleast i drink it to become more outgoing and nt so im willing to look past that.

• +1
Reactions: Death Tourist and Lorsss
w0YAoyYR_400x400.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
once a month is fine lol, no it won't fuck up your skin unless you get completely smashed

Depends on how many you mean?
If you drink like 8-10 once a month then it's pretty bad.

Dont drink alone. Drinking in social settings is fine, if its not to often. Yes its not good for your skin, but in my case atleast i drink it to become more outgoing and nt so im willing to look past that.

You got social anxiety too?

No i dont like the idea of fucking up my gains and my body in general
Places where drinking alchohol takes place is usually where theres alot of action tbh

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Lorsss
How old r u? With your posts u come across as quite young and immature

Places where drinking alchohol takes place is usually where theres alot of action tbh
yeah true. I got dragged into those places a few times but couldnt enjoy it since I am an aspie who doesnt drink alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
yeah true. I got dragged into those places a few times but couldnt enjoy it since I am an aspie who doesnt drink alcohol
Id wanna rope if i had to be at a club or party sober

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Autist
No i dont like the idea of fucking up my gains and my body in general
it does mane, I used to get WRECKED with my friends and roommates on most weekends, go bar hopping or to house parties. Then go out to eat afterwards, started to get a belly from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
drink absent instead, wtf is a beer

You're 16...I'm gonna sound like an oldcel, but boyo, it's not worth it tbh. I understand what it's like to be that age and when everyone around you is doing it, but you gotta think long-term. Your body isn't done developing. You should be looksmaxxing and schoolmaxxing so you can get a kickass career, save then do whatever you need to do.

You're 16...I'm gonna sound like an oldcel, but boyo, it's not worth it tbh. I understand what it's like to be that age and when everyone around you is doing it, but you gotta think long-term. Your body isn't done developing. You should be looksmaxxing and schoolmaxxing so you can get a kickass career, save then do whatever you need to do.

I dont think I can looksmax with the uglyass neandercel face I have. The only thing that makes me look good is makeup,which can be also harmful for my face

Recessed bones are still going to be recessed after beer, so drink as much you want tbh

idk, i never drank nor smoked tbh ngl srs jfl
jesus christ that girl u have a photo of in the pool has literally one of the best bodies i've ever seen, WOW!!!!

I've been into healthmaxxing for a while so I avoid beer and only drink clear spirits.

so little beer won't harm you

Beer is a poorcel's drink and is highly estrogenic.
Better drink wine or tequilla

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Once a month is worth it.

Current alcohol consumption was positively associated with endogenous estrogen, and absolute mammographic density. We observed 18 % higher mean salivary 17β-estradiol levels throughout the menstrual cycle, among women who consumed more than 10 g of alcohol per day compared to women who consumed less than 10 g of alcohol per day (p = 0.034). Long-term and past-year alcohol consumption was positively associated with mammographic density.

Consumption of beer and wine significantly (P less than 0.05) inhibited dihydrotestosterone biosynthesis

Estradiol levels were significantly elevated (P less than 0.05-less than 0.001)

Plasma testosterone level decreased in men by 6.8%

too high iq for retardcel me to understand

are there even any drugs that dont lower T
youre just looking for excuses to drink

you can drink but dont come here complaining about your bloated face afterwards

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yeah drinking makes me sad the next 2 days after. not worth it at all. Do other drugs to cope instead, alcohol is the shittest drug there is unless you want an easy way to get low inhib.

Live your life faggot, drink some beer if it makes you happy ffs.

• +1
Live your life faggot, drink some beer if it makes you happy ffs.
As expected from a 20% bf subhuman

Overeating for a month will not cause someone with healthy T levels to shoot up that much in bf percentage, especially in the face

I'm surprised you're able to hold an erection for longer than 2 seconds, if even

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Drinking alcohol and doing drugs seems to be a pretty NT thing, I would know because I am one of the biggest outcasts in my new class and got ridiculed for stating that I haven't drunk any sort of alcohol or smoked in my entire life

And I have long hair, a messy beard, and am awful in school, that's a pretty original thing tbh, you'd expect me to smoke weed everyday

Last edited:
As expected from a 20% bf subhuman

Overeating for a month will not cause someone with healthy T levels to shoot up that much in bf percentage, especially in the face

I'm surprised you're able to hold an erection for longer than 2 seconds, if even

Lay count (with proof) + pics of face or GTFO with your BS. Yeah yeah, you're gonna now say u mog me by 5 billion points and have a lay count in the thousands, but no proof, no care.

1 day of drinking heavily wont be any big deal. If you dont enjoy your life and just focus on the optimum for your face bloat you're very close to turning into a gymcel.

Have the extra beer, it wont fucking kill you, faggot. Just eat a bit less tommorow to make up for it.

• +1
Lay count (with proof) + pics of face or GTFO with your BS. Yeah yeah, you're gonna now say u mog me by 5 billion points and have a lay count in the thousands, but no proof, no care.

1 day of drinking heavily wont be any big deal. If you dont enjoy your life and just focus on the optimum for your face bloat you're very close to turning into a gymcel.

Have the extra beer, it wont fucking kill you, faggot. Just eat a bit less tommorow to make up for it.
I dont mog you. I dont have to mog you to tell you what the facts are

And it wont kill you, but he has made like 10 threads on his facial bloat and now comes and tell us he wants to drink beer once a month. As if it will only be 1 time

• +1