Drinking beer once a month?

Lay count (with proof) + pics of face or GTFO with your BS. Yeah yeah, you're gonna now say u mog me by 5 billion points and have a lay count in the thousands, but no proof, no care.

1 day of drinking heavily wont be any big deal. If you dont enjoy your life and just focus on the optimum for your face bloat you're very close to turning into a gymcel.

Have the extra beer, it wont fucking kill you, faggot. Just eat a bit less tommorow to make up for it.
Do you go to the gym or avoid it completely? Just curious because I see from your posts that you think lifting is overrated. Also congrats on your ascension. Mogging 99.9% of the forum ngl

I dont mog you. I dont have to mog you to tell you what the facts are

And it wont kill you, but he has made like 10 threads on his facial bloat and now comes and tell us he wants to drink beer once a month. As if it will only be 1 time

Drinking 1 time a month wont be any big deal. Infact, alcohol in the short term dehydrates you, reducing water retention.

Of course the remaining 29 days of the month you have to be more or less on track with your diet plans, but if you're on a date with a girl, or out with your friends...go have your beer and enjoy yourself, that's worth far more than the extra 0.1kg you might lose by not having it. There's always tommorow to lose it.
Do you go to the gym or avoid it completely? Just curious because I see from your posts that you think lifting is overrated. Also congrats on your ascension. Mogging 99.9% of the forum ngl

I go to the gym when I need to cut fat, but I never bulk.

Drinking 1 time a month wont be any big deal. Infact, alcohol in the short term dehydrates you, reducing water retention.

Of course the remaining 29 days of the month you have to be more or less on track with your diet plans, but if you're on a date with a girl, or out with your friends...go have your beer and enjoy yourself, that's worth far more than the extra 0.1kg you might lose by not having it. There's always tommorow to lose it.
You get bloated from dehydration ironically. It acts as a diuretic which is why in the short term you will have a leaner face.

If he uses it once (which I doubt) it will fuck him for days. Just telling him the facts. If he decides he wants to sacrifice a few days for 1 stupid beer, good for him

You get bloated from dehydration ironically. It acts as a diuretic which is why in the short term you will have a leaner face.

If he uses it once (which I doubt) it will fuck him for days. Just telling him the facts. If he decides he wants to sacrifice a few days for 1 stupid beer, good for him

Well it all depends on the situation. If that 1 day is a date with a cute chick while the other days he's ldaring at home, that's a reasonable trade - optimum, even.

Yes overall alcohol isnt good, I've never doubted it. But looksmaxing has to be balanced against lifemaxing. For example, sometimes I have an ice cream. Not because it's good for looksmaxing, gym gains or whatever- but because I fucking enjoy it.

Well it all depends on the situation. If that 1 day is a date with a cute chick while the other days he's ldaring at home, that's a reasonable trade - optimum, even.

Yes overall alcohol isnt good, I've never doubted it. But looksmaxing has to be balanced against lifemaxing. For example, sometimes I have an ice cream. Not because it's good for looksmaxing, gym gains or whatever- but because I fucking enjoy it.
You mustve had 1 too many ice creams to jump to 20% bf

Yeah you can, but that's fucking your skin up once a month since beer is extremely high in histamine.

Just don't be a pussy and make the sacrifices you need to achieve what you truly want

Do it boyo as a matter of fact im drunk rn

You mustve had 1 too many ice creams to jump to 20% bf

You're now going to have to link this to why the OP can't go out for a drink once a month.

No regrets btw.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Drinking alcohol and doing drugs seems to be a pretty NT thing, I would know because I am one of the biggest outcasts in my new class and got ridiculed for stating that I haven't drunk any sort of alcohol or smoked in my entire life
Do think

Just drink vodka

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT and JellyBelly