• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Butthurt Dweller, Entschuldigung and 4 others
meanwhile chad is fucking stacy despite quarantine

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Ascensionrequired and Deleted member 4563
  • +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
Why diet soda? If you're going to bulk dirty, bulk DIRTY.

• JFL
Reactions: majorcope
Aye, some refer to it as krompiruša, then again I'm not sure if anyone refers to it as "burek sa krompirom" but probably not cause it would sound weird
It's a well known fact that Bosnians get butthurt when you call Burek with anything other than meat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
It's a well known fact that Bosnians get butthurt when you call Burek with anything other than meat.
Aye but I don't give a shit, I just want my scraps and get done with it

Also they can argue all day about a pie, not my problem and they wouldn't cut me in anyway

• JFL
I am not bulking i am cutting. 2-3 more kilograms by end of June and i am going on a clean bulk. Everything is calculated.

• +1
I am not bulking i am cutting. 2-3 more kilograms by end of June and i am going on a clean bulk. Everything is calculated.
I wish I could cut on potato pie and ice cream jfl. You lucky dog.

• +1
5042 2

Attachments

• 407984-ff38f53d5d07d0d16832e5df5a62f428.gif
    407984-ff38f53d5d07d0d16832e5df5a62f428.gif
    841.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 407986-d3c928418c772ec454997d3d37058b51.gif
    407986-d3c928418c772ec454997d3d37058b51.gif
    840.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Keep crying for our pitas non balkanesers

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and 54UD4D3
You can have occasional ice cream and whatever the shit he's eating without being on bulk. Besides, I doubt there is even a lot of calories in thin slice of ice cream and some bread. If you want to bulk dirty, you buy mud cakes or other cakes, whipped cream, some cookies and candy. Total pig food. Soda is nice and all, but if you want to bulk, it won't make much of a difference.

I wish I could cut on potato pie and ice cream jfl. You lucky dog.
And why can't you? You don't have to eat a whole packet of ice cream and 10 potato pies? All in moderation. If you're blasting roids, you'll burn fat easier anyways, so if that guy can, so can you.

• +1
You can have occasional ice cream and whatever the shit he's eating without being on bulk. Besides, I doubt there is even a lot of calories in thin slice of ice cream and some bread. If you want to bulk dirty, you buy mud cakes or other cakes, whipped cream, some cookies and candy. Total pig food. Soda is nice and all, but if you want to bulk, it won't make much of a difference.
My TDEE around 2700 calories

2L Diet Soda 0 calories
1000ml Ice Cream 730 calories
Potato Pie 700 calories

1300 deficit today.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
My TDEE around 2700 calories

2L Diet Soda 0 calories
1000ml Ice Cream 730 calories
Potato Pie 700 calories

1300 deficit today.
That's all u ate today? If you're cutting u need protein

That's all u ate today? If you're cutting u need protein
It's 1 pm you mongrel, he'll have his lunch and dinner but best ask him

• JFL
And why can't you? You don't have to eat a whole packet of ice cream and 10 potato pies? All in moderation. If you're blasting roids, you'll burn fat easier anyways, so if that guy can, so can you.
Sure, I could in theory, but I wouldn't be happy with the small amounts of those things I'd have to limit myself to during a diet. Especially on roids. Those might increase your metabolic rate, but they also increase your appetite.

That's all u ate today?
I ate soup with 400g of chicken in 1 in the morning today which was around 800 calories by my calculations so there you go i will lose 500 calories today but i usually cut with 1000 calories a day. This is not a cut it's an extreme weight loss going from over 100kg last year to 74 kilograms and 15% body fat now. Can't wait to start eating 3000 calories a day for year while gaining muscle.
It's 1 pm you mongrel, he'll have his lunch and dinner but best ask him
I usually eat only once a day, sometimes twice. I have to eat big once in deficit to feel full, if i ate small portions i would feel hungry and i could devour 3000 calories in a sitting. I made a thread before where i ate 7500 calories in a day, that's one kilogram of fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
i ate 400 grams of boiled chicken today also that is 132 grams of protein alone

Sounds like a highly inflammatory diet that will descend you hard and push your stress hormones through the roof alongside the gymcelling. Good luck with that, op

you don't if you already have no muscle
You do especially if you have no (and I mean literally nil, not just "hurr durr do you even lift bruh") muscle. You want your organs to break down and give your body no way to repair them? Protein isn't just for gymcels you know.

You want your organs to break down
What do you mean by this? I thought I should only worry about macros when I got to lifting, because people can just fast and eat nothing anyways
Fuck, this nutrition thing is rocket science

soda is low t trait

Aye, some refer to it as krompiruša, then again I'm not sure if anyone refers to it as "burek sa krompirom" but probably not cause it would sound weird
Serbcel borek

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
I have not eaten in in over 24 hours and i'm about to go sleep