Drops to change eye color, wut ?

Lifefuel if true, seems scammy though

[LifeFuel] Drops to turn blind

FTFY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, InZayn, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Their website is literally in Comic Sans Ms when it's supposed to be something that would revolutionize the industry jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, InZayn, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
Their website is literally in Comic Sans Ms when it's supposed to be something that would revolutionize the industry jfl
I never understood the comic sans thing tbh, what's so bad about it?

I never understood the comic sans thing tbh, what's so bad about it?
It's a meme font

1fde3_COMIC-SANS.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and SikKunt
wait for stroma, these methods are sketchy

@TubOfLard Did you ever get a morph with blue eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
@TubOfLard Did you ever get a morph with blue eyes?
Fucking legit good shout I might try that tbh, either that or lighter brown eyes/ hazel

• +1
Reactions: Death
Fucking legit good shout I might try that tbh, either that or lighter brown eyes/ hazel
Request that on that morph thread and quote me when it's done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Request that on that morph thread and quote me when it's done
I’ll pm someone I know who’s decent at morphs then I’ll send it to you

• +1
Reactions: Death
just blind yourself theory

Abnormal iq levels

cope imo.

The only way to change eyes color are lens or laser.

literally a fucking weebly website

Msm is legit I think. females have been doing it for years now.

legit skincaretalk.com is the female equivalent of lookism

Msm is legit I think. females have been doing it for years now.

legit skincaretalk.com is the female equivalent of lookism
Been taking 3000 mg of msm for 4 days. Have dark brown eyes, hope they turn light brown/hazel but doubt it.

If it legit I will buy it now

But it seems to be scam I need before and after pics

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Update please.
Keep us updated boyo
*maybe* perhaps a *tiny* bit lighter? I have been consistent taking it every day for about 10 days now. Even took a double dose (6g) one of those days. Can’t say yet it’s definitely doing anything but the online forums say it takes about a month to see anything and that’s plus msm eye drops. I’ll keep going and keep yous updated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
*maybe* perhaps a *tiny* bit lighter? I have been consistent taking it every day for about 10 days now. Even took a double dose (6g) one of those days. Can’t say yet it’s definitely doing anything but the online forums say it takes about a month to see anything and that’s plus msm eye drops. I’ll keep going and keep yous updated.
Take pics same lighting/time

dont mess with your eyes

none of this shit works

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 470
Hope you go blind. I hate you brown eyed envious fucks. You will never have god tier blue eyes like us few. Gtfo peasant!

• +1
Reactions: Stare
just. wear. contact. lenses.

• WTF
Been taking 3000 mg of msm for 4 days. Have dark brown eyes, hope they turn light brown/hazel but doubt it.
Hope you go blind. I hate you brown eyed envious fucks. You will never have god tier blue eyes like us few. Gtfo peasant!

Imagine thinking taking msm will make you go blind.

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, Einon and mido the slayer
whats your skull shape?

• JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady
I’m not even taking it for the colour change. Taking it for hair and skin. Just documenting any eye changes here for others.
it works. if you are black eyed it will turn more brown if your eye color isnt brown or black ro is a weird looking brown it will probably turn more blue
You speak from experience? Mine are a medium brown atm
I’m on a break at work and just before noticed a co worker has hazel eyes. Been working with him for like 3 weeks now and only just noticed. Does not halo him one iota.

• +1
it works. if you are black eyed it will turn more brown if your eye color isnt brown or black ro is a weird looking brown it will probably turn more blue
Could I get hazel?

Contacts. That is all. It's super effective especially if you're already wearing contacts, because it's like $100 more for me and I have dailys.