[DrTony] Haircut progress tbh (just get a haircut bro)

DrTony

DrTony

Master

Rate tbqh

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
horseface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Notorious, ShineBright, RichardSpencel and 8 others
No gym for your eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Notorious, RichardSpencel, G O D and 4 others
horseface
@HorseFace

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and ChoSeungHui
I think he could actually fit a second face on his forehead lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and DrTony
Lol yes, that's a high hairline tbqh
yeah and look, if some other guy here had such a forehead he would probably be whining about it forever and leave home only in emergencies, while as far as I know you gymcelled hard and fuck sloots from tinder on a regular basis - so that's now why i respek you bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yes tinder for me is like ordering pizza for Free. Banged one blonde girl on Friday (she even bought me two bottles of wine lol) and another one yesterday. Remember, I don't even meet them in public first, they come straight over which I find particularly weird. For instance how do they know i am not a serial killer or sth. It is just easy. I am also passionate about sports in general and gym ofc, my work too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and bobs_pls
You look 30

and cute ?

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Yes tinder for me is like ordering pizza for Free. Banged one blonde girl on Friday (she even bought me two bottles of wine lol) and another one yesterday. Remember, I don't even meet them in public first, they come straight over which I find particularly weird. For instance how do they know i am not a serial killer or sth. It is just easy. I am also passionate about sports in general and gym ofc, my work too
how old are the foids mostly you can get on tinder and do you change your age to lower?

No fucking way, I was joking. I truly thought you where in your lates 20's. Good for you dude
I am 34 but I look significantly younger. Both my dad and mom looked very young for their age. Thank you!
how old are the foids mostly you can get on tinder and do you change your age to lower?

I never change my age, no. The chick yesterday was 23. The one on Friday was 30 yo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zeus and bobs_pls
Dont know why youre getting roasted, you give off keanu reaves fibes gj

• +1
Reactions: Filcel, AntiSocial-Fakecel, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
Whose pic is that?

I am 34 but I look significantly younger. Both my dad and mom looked very young for their age. Thank you!

I never change my age, no. The chick yesterday was 23. The one on Friday was 30 yo.
I am 30 but usually fraud 22-25. Can’t stand women over this age

How tall are you?

Something like 5 9 or 5 10 barefoot

No phd for your haircuts.

• JFL
i have exact same high hairline(high forehead) you do. it sucks cause most haircuts look retarded and its very hard to find a decent one. i just go with messy nowdays to hide forehead

• +1
Reactions: DrTony and Extra Chromosome
i have exact same high hairline(high forehead) you do. it sucks cause most haircuts look retarded and its very hard to find a decent one. i just go with messy nowdays to hide forehead
I have the same problem too

@DrTony Are you using paid services to Tinder or the free version? I know I'm not good looking but six years ago I had some alright success with cute girls. Now I can't match a cute girl to save my life.

Apart from the high hairline, that haircut is actually quite nice ngl op

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and DrTony
@DrTony Are you using paid services to Tinder or the free version? I know I'm not good looking but six years ago I had some alright success with cute girls. Now I can't match a cute girl to save my life.

The free version mostly. From time to time I have used tinder boost. When I was In London ( i am not british) i had 2000+ matches with free version (not that it matters much), in the US i have sometimes used boost periodically fwiw.

Dont know why youre getting roasted, you give off keanu reaves fibes gj
That is what I was gonna say lol. I decided to keep scrolling down to see if someone said it first
@DrTony how big is your dick bro. I think i see it bulging in that pic

What is the effect of protein kinase C inhibition on GH secretion from GHRPs?

That is what I was gonna say lol. I decided to keep scrolling down to see if someone said it first
@DrTony how big is your dick bro. I think i see it bulging in that pic

I am literally ded at the comments here in this forum just LOL.
Btw is this a good thing a resemblance to Keanu?
What is the effect of protein kinase C inhibition on GH secretion from GHRPs?
i am unaware of this. Send me the relevant literature and I will let you know of the clinical significance. I know this kinase but not in this context...

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yeah. Tbh, I don't think you have a textbook Chad face. I think the fact that you resemble a movie star halos you.

I've been told I look similar to Johnny Depp, but here I am on this forum.

looks like markiplier

i am unaware of this. Send me the relevant literature and I will let you know of the clinical significance. I know this kinase but not in this context...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9291832
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1659529
paper
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.1365-2826.1998.00233.x
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11596-010-0210-5
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12845746

I am not an incel just lol. I am not a bodybuilder, I have competed in track and field and olympic weightlifting. I am not a model although I could do fitness modeling. I am a postdoctoral researcher in one of the most high caliber labs at the best cancer hospital in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Extra Chromosome
I am not an incel just lol. I am not a bodybuilder, I have competed in track and field and olympic weightlifting. I am not a model although I could do fitness modeling. I am a postdoctoral researcher in one of the most high caliber labs at the best cancer hospital in the world.
?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
@Extrachromosome, from these studies it seems PKC signalling serves to amplify GH secretion in response to GH-releasing peptides - at least for in vitro settings. Why then would you wanna inhibit it?!?! Also are you aware of systemic side effects of PKC inhibitors? Do you know it has failed clinicals trials as cancer treatment? Even for bipolar disorder? Do you believe that increased GH output in idiopathic short stature (no GH deficiency) even when you have open growth plates will increase adult height beyond that dictated by your genes? Have you read the latest Nature paper on long bone growth and epiphyseal growth plates?

Why am I under the impression you severely lack biological background and you bump into random signalling mediators and try to inject random chemicals in your body and hope you dont die?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 483, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
@Extrachromosome, from these studies it seems PKC signalling serves to amplify GH secretion in response to GH-releasing peptides - at least for in vitro settings. Why then would you wanna inhibit it?!?! Also are you aware of systemic side effects of PKC inhibitors? Do you know it has failed clinicals trials as cancer treatment? Even for bipolar disorder? Do you believe that increased GH output in idiopathic short stature (no GH deficiency) even when you have open growth plates will increase adult height beyond that dictated by your genes? Have you read the latest Nature paper on long bone growth and epiphyseal growth plates?

Why am I under the impression you severely lack biological background and you bump into random signalling mediators and try to inject random chemicals in your body and hope you dont die?
Thanks for the reply doc!

I didn't theorize that PKC inhibition would improve gh peptide effects one bit. I wanted to know if taking vitamin C (potent PKC inhibitor) will affect the peptides that I inject. And I never thought of injecting PKC inhibitors because as you said, there are systemic effects that the person should be aware of before injecting.

I ask you questions about stuff where my background is weak on for a purpose, which is my lack of background on the topic of course. Before injecting stuff randomly.

Thanks for the reply again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and DrTony
Then why are you here??

• +1
Then why are you here??
I enjoy the forum. I believe that looks dictate a lot of things in one's life and incels have lots of things right actually compared to the general population. I also learn and laugh from this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and AntiSocial-Fakecel
brb bulgemaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Sigh this again, e v e r y o n e thinks they look younger than their age. You guys have got to cut this shit out I'm sick of seeing it.

there is a difference between biological age and chronological age. There is enough research to suggest (kind of) this discrepancy can be detected at the molecular level (non-invasively) through DNA methylation markers in your blood cells (whole exome bisulfite sequencing)

• +1
there is a difference between biological age and chronological age. There is enough research to suggest (kind of) this discrepancy can be detected at the molecular level (non-invasively) through DNA methylation markers in your blood cells (whole exome bisulfite sequencing)
didnt read but ur an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Ok bro, keep injecting.

• +1
I can see your cock bro

• JFL
  • +1
Vice and IncelTears are collaborating on an article to ruin your career as we speak. They've already downloaded all your pictures into their world class database servers.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown