-PSYLOCYBINE
-MUSHROOMSSx
-GHB at low dose seems the most efficientxx one

Prescription drugs who can be ordered in the webx :

-CABERGOLINE (very good ? )
-PROPRANOLOL ( ciplar )
-BUTANEDIOL

Please bootybioyox can report effects if u use those

Srs low inhib maxxing is the most legit and efficient thing to lifemaxx and pussymaxx , imagine having the low inhibition you have under alcohol but without side effects and this 24/24

Sorry bad english ima golden frenchcel

why do you open up an extra thread when we already have ton of threads on the matter?

giphy.gif
didnt read a single word...btw since you live in france you can easily order mushrooms online from the netherland and get it delivered to your house since there are zero custom controlls within the eu

giphy.gif
didnt read a single word...btw since you live in france you can easily order mushrooms online from the netherland and get it delivered to your house since there are zero custom controlls within the eu

Bruh i made this trhead for you not for me

Don't forget theres a difference between lowinhibmaxx and socialmaxx. GHB in low doses sure, high just knocks you out. The other ones arent always low inhib maxxers to some. They just uplift and make you more socialable and connected. The reason alcohol has always been popular because it can do both socialmaxx and lowinhibmaxx. There are plenty of drugs that can aid in any route. Though they're not best to rely on.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and GoMadAndSTFU
Don't forget theres a difference between lowinhibmaxx and socialmaxx. GHB in low doses sure, high just knocks you out. The other ones arent always low inhib maxxers to some. They just uplift and make you more socialable and connected. The reason alcohol has always been popular because it can do both socialmaxx and lowinhibmaxx. There are plenty of drugs that can aid in any route. Though they're not best to rely on.

You cant socialmaxx if youre not enough low inhibmaxx

Remenber the goal is to have pussy and to mog everyone , not to suck the boss dick to get paid 200 dollars more , ok this is socialmaxx , but we dont carele about those incels moves

Realising my trhead is a drop in an ocean
Mods you can delete this

Last edited:
You cant socialmaxx if youre not enough low inhibmaxx

Remenber the goal is to have pussy and to mog everyone , not to suck the boss dick to get paid 200 dollars more , ok this is socialmaxx , but we dont carele about those incels moves
Not quite. They're comparable. But they're not equal. MD for instance can make you social, but it wont make you ever consider doing something stupid unless you're already there. Whereas something like cocaine, might not make some people social but could make them more willing to do something stupid. There's a difference

Isnt ecstasy most legit for low inhibmaxxing?

How long is the process to get these social anxiety drugs prescribed by a doctor?

How long is the process to get these social anxiety drugs prescribed by a doctor?

Dont go to the doctor , you can order form internet with site like alldayalchemist ect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Dont go to the doctor , you can order form internet with site like alldayalchemist ect
Can I order ssri there? Which is the best to lower inhibition with the least side effects?
Just need to be low inhib enough to not be nervous talking to others, don't want to behave like a low inhib ape

Terrible idea. All this shit is short term at the end of the day. Best way to develope low inhib is to actually socialize and build yourself up from social interactions.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Terrible idea. All this shit is short term at the end of the day. Best way to develope low inhib is to actually socialize and build yourself up from social interactions.

Keep coping you bluepilled low T cuck
The majority of those drugs have a long term action
Secondly for exemple I get a lot of social interaction , even with women , people say me that im charismatic .
Whatever , im still low inhib and its fuck me up at the point that I never take the decision to flirt with a girl , the only relations i get is when the girl made the first step

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and DidntRead
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
The Problem is that most are ILLEGAL or need a PRESSCRIPTIONXxx

Ilegals drugs to low inhib :

-LSD
-PSYLOCYBINE
-MUSHROOMSSx
-GHB at low dose seems the most efficientxx one

Prescription drugs who can be ordered in the webx :

-CABERGOLINE (very good ? )
-PROPRANOLOL ( ciplar )
-BUTANEDIOL

Please bootybioyox can report effects if u use those

Srs low inhib maxxing is the most legit and efficient thing to lifemaxx and pussymaxx , imagine having the low inhibition you have under alcohol but without side effects and this 24/24

Sorry bad english ima golden frenchcel

Isn't high inhibition pretty much hesitation or not knowing when to make a move etc? Looks are everything here as they will give you that charming aura. Just be in the mood, you dont need to do drugs for that

also follow your gut