Dude looks like a lady: Men with feminine faces more likely to be a hit with women

Study: Men with feminine faces are more likely to be bullied by chads

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, BigBoy, PenileFacialSurgery and 10 others
tl dr full lips are attractive

in other news, grass is green

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846

Complete bullshit. Greater the dimorphism, the better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted and 8 others
more likely to be hit by women with a car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Downey, Zoneator and 8 others
I believe it all depends on whether she is in mid-ovulation or not. Women prefer men that are more dysmorphic during mid-ovulation, prettyboys may be wanted after they aren't in ovulation anymore. Best thing to be is Maesthetic, to be DOM and prettyboy at the same time.

Also, testosterone and estrogen levels also determine what man a woman may find herself attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Lmao at this cope, being called babyface is the worst you can have as a man. Made me fucking pissed af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 2227 and didntreadlol
It's really about owning whatever archetype(s) you fill.

You can be either this:

Corporal Patrick Tillman

or this:

Jimin

and do just fine.

robust prettyboy >>>>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 4310
I believe it all depends on whether she is in mid-ovulation or not. Women prefer men that are more dysmorphic during mid-ovulation, prettyboys may be wanted after they aren't in ovulation anymore. Best thing to be is Maesthetic, to be DOM and prettyboy at the same time.

Also, testosterone and estrogen levels also determine what man a woman may find herself attracted to.
High IQ

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Images 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104 and Nosecel
If this was true i would slay

If this was true meeks wouldn't have become viral

Don't quote studies. From popular media sites.
They 90+% of the time. Mis-read and mis reprecent the study findings.

The actual study:

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous
  • +1
Reactions: Bechadish
It is a Final Fantasy character
Mirin.
If i looked like him IRL i would have lost every bit of dignity that i have to look more like a girl than a boy, but win every female attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I think that is because in western countries women feel stronger with their advantages and equal earning and all that shit that they want a prettyboy handbag instead of a RTT brute. In my country, which is shit tier undeveloped, all bimbo sluts still want RTT bad boys.

Mirin.
If i looked like him IRL i would have lost every bit of dignity that i have to look more like a girl than a boy, but win every female attraction.

Original

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Final Fantasy characters are pinnacle of beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Bechadish
Don't quote studies. From popular media sites.
They 90+% of the time. Mis-read and mis reprecent the study findings.

The actual study:
The actual content of the study

"The investigators found that men typically want women’s faces to have feminine shape and feminine reflectance (such as plump lips and wide eyes), while women typically want men’s faces to have masculine reflectance (such as swarthier skin) but a feminine shape.

The results show that masculine and feminine attractiveness are not equal and opposite, according to the researchers.

The study authors also found that the appeal of average faces is less straightforward than previously believed. While both men and women find average faces attractive, the most average faces are not considered the most attractive."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29040
Truth. I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon who said that I have a very masculine facial features, and he said that the width of my midface and mandible are what makes it that way, and I have admittedly quite flat cheeks, then he brought up I could do something such as cheek implants, but in his own words "But it would make you look less masculine", he said the exact same thing about buccal lipectomy. I basically told him that I hated my round face shape because it has no angularity, and that was basically his response to how I could fix it, but at the same time how it would make me look less masculine.

So basically, masculine features, at least a lot of them, aren't good. A lot of attractive features on high psl men aren't masculine, the thing is just that a lot of us still dont see those features as feminine either.

Truth. I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon who said that I have a very masculine facial features, and he said that the width of my midface and mandible are what makes it that way, and I have admittedly quite flat cheeks, then he brought up I could do something such as cheek implants, but in his own words "But it would make you look less masculine", he said the exact same thing about buccal lipectomy. I basically told him that I hated my round face shape because it has no angularity, and that was basically his response to how I could fix it, but at the same time how it would make me look less masculine.
Don't listen to him. He's a cuck.

Maybe, but one thing's for sure, they all have huge prominent BONES.

When they say feminine features, they're talking about eyes, nose and lips.

Every other aspect is generally robust as fuck (chin, jaw, zygos, overall skull)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310