[Dumb question] Can stroma lighten already blue eyes?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
My eyes are similar to gunmetal ones. I wish to lighten them to ice blue level. Pipe dream or possible?

edit: im aware that its stupid, just curious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Darkstrand
I wouldnt risk the damage tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I wouldnt risk the damage tbh
Yeah i know, just curious. May be one day when this shit will be safe, who knows.

• +1
There isn't enough evidence or research data available to make a statement. TBH, I'd wait because the long term effects can be devastating. If you have gun metal eyes, you can get really awesome lens that won't be noticeable. Lens look bad mostly on dark brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Chadeep and 1 other person
There isn't enough evidence or research data available to make a statement. TBH, I'd wait because the long term effects can be devastating. If you have gun metal eyes, you can get really awesome lens that won't be noticeable. Lens look bad mostly on dark brown eyes.
Yeah. Just wanted to ask.
Im pretty sure it can
Thx ellishbro

• +1
Have you watched their informational video? Cause it says something about changing hues, I don't remember it exactly
Here it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
Have you watched their informational video? Cause it says something about changing hues, I don't remember it exactly
nah, i didnt read anything cuz im not really interested, more like curious if it would be possible in future, just got this idea while drinking coke and eating burger so i asked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Wouldnt waste the money

• +1
My eyes are similar to gunmetal ones. I wish to lighten them to ice blue level. Pipe dream or possible?
View attachment 326983
edit: im aware that its stupid, just curious
Dam man I have the Subhuman gubments colore as well more of a grey color tbh and they are darker.
Need this shit.

• +1
WHite eyes are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher and Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back