Dumped gf (ex who cheated)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
relevant;

I got very angry with her because i asked her to remove her tattoo last week and book a therapy session for her "daddy issues". both of these things she did not do.

I asked her to read about her problems and why she did what she did. She didn't listen to me.

I made her delete her social media and she begged for them back every day.

Past her body and sex, she isn't even a human being. This is what i've come to realize about fatherless girls. Being raised by sexualized media, being broken hearted, abandoned by parents, grows an inhumanity within you, making you unable to bond.

I saw satan in her so I left.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6723 and 10 others
relevant;

I got very angry with her because i asked her to remove her tattoo last week and book a therapy session for her "daddy issues". both of these things she did not do.

I asked her to read about her problems and why she did what she did. She didn't listen to me.

I made her delete her social media and she begged for them back every day.

Past her body and sex, she isn't even a human being. This is what i've come to realize about fatherless girls. Being raised by sexualized media, being broken hearted, abandoned by parents, grows an inhumanity within you, making you unable to bond.

I saw satan in her so I left.
Great thread. Hope you find a better women. It was a ticking time bomb. Eventually it would happen.

I remember her saying that she removed her tatts.:feelskek::feelskek:
No one changes easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Vitruvian
Good call
Better late than never

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
lmao seeing your threads remind me of myself. my gf cheated on me but before she got in a relationship with the guy I made her do the dirtiest things, things shell never do to anyone else. shits meaningless now though but atleast I got some sort of revenge I guess

• +1
This is what i've come to realize about fatherless girls. Being raised by sexualized media, being broken hearted, abandoned by parents, grows an inhumanity within you, making you unable to bond.
damn right about that. under all the validation seeking they're abused dogs with no way to form true bonds

• +1
Vitruvian I love you and respect you so much.

I learnt a lot from you about girls (alot I experienced as well in my relationships). The biggest thing I learnt is that you cannot change someone. Peoples actions are a reflection of themselves rather than a reflection of yourself.

Do you hate a dog that barks? It is in its nature. You can try to domesticate the dog and train it, but it is still a dog.

When you see this girl I think you consider more than just her. I think she represents your "failure" to change her. she represents the pain you felt, and how unworthy you felt. She represents how disgusted you are with yourself for not being able to move on. Maybe she represents hope and innocence which you cant let go of.

But she is nothing. When you take away all your emotions which you have attached to her what is she really?

You put her in a position of power. Even though you are telling her what to do (remove tattoo, do therapy) she is dominent. She is putting the responsibility on YOU to find a solution even though she cheated on you. Even if she did do these things, It wouldnt be enough for me. If I was you unless she did it herself I would cut her off completely. You show her by telling her what to do that you still care about her. You show her by getting angry that you still care about her.

Be rational and logical. There is something wrong with you aswell. How can you let her manipulate you so easily? Why do you keep taking this shit. How are u different to a fatherless girl?

Be virtuous and loving like god intented. She did not chose to have an absent father. She was born pure just like all of us and corrupted and damaged. Why have hate in your heart? I couldnt care less about your whore ex, but I think forgiving her would make you feel better. And forgive youself aswell.

Leave this girl permanantly brother. She direspects you constantly. Be a strong man and put your emotions and efforts into creating value for yourself and this world. Find peace with yourself and with her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 6723
Vitruvian I love you and respect you so much.

I learnt a lot from you about girls (alot I experienced as well in my relationships). The biggest thing I learnt is that you cannot change someone. Peoples actions are a reflection of themselves rather than a reflection of yourself.

Do you hate a dog that barks? It is in its nature. You can try to domesticate the dog and train it, but it is still a dog.

When you see this girl I think you consider more than just her. I think she represents your "failure" to change her. she represents the pain you felt, and how unworthy you felt. She represents how disgusted you are with yourself for not being able to move on. Maybe she represents hope and innocence which you cant let go of.

But she is nothing. When you take away all your emotions which you have attached to her what is she really?

You put her in a position of power. Even though you are telling her what to do (remove tattoo, do therapy) she is dominent. She is putting the responsibility on YOU to find a solution even though she cheated on you. Even if she did do these things, It wouldnt be enough for me. If I was you unless she did it herself I would cut her off completely. You show her by telling her what to do that you still care about her. You show her by getting angry that you still care about her.

Be rational and logical. There is something wrong with you aswell. How can you let her manipulate you so easily? Why do you keep taking this shit. How are u different to a fatherless girl?

Be virtuous and loving like god intented. She did not chose to have an absent father. She was born pure just like all of us and corrupted and damaged. Why have hate in your heart? I couldnt care less about your whore ex, but I think forgiving her would make you feel better. And forgive youself aswell.

Leave this girl permanantly brother. She direspects you constantly. Be a strong man and put your emotions and efforts into creating value for yourself and this world. Find peace with yourself and with her.
You are correct. I have cut all contact, i guess i was insecure myself to even date her. Live and learn