E GIRL BEHEADED ON INSTAGRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
reddit-banner.png
=fake news
You can go and do your own research to confirm whether he was her boyfriend or not then. Your choice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 685
White girls are so privileged. 1 Ewhore dies and everybody cries yet there's been slave trade in libya for years and nobody gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You can go and do your own research to confirm whether he was her boyfriend or not then. Your choice.
Waste of time, people will try to twist facts according to their agenda anyway. But if the screencap of the conversation is real then it's obvious they were supposed to have some level of commitment.

• +1
Oh, she was 17. That makes her family responsible for not controlling her whoreness, too.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 685 and itsoverbuddyboyo
What's up with the soy in this thread? This girl lived a life 100x better than yours

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
One 17yo junkie whore less on this planet, I can't stop crying

• +1
One less female that would never see me as more than subhuman trash, I can't stop crying.

If it was up to me id have punished with the same thing he did to her

DONT CARE REST IN PISS YOU FUCKING WHORE

And that melted bitch still has higher SMV than an entire incel battalion. JFL.

Come to think of it... the decapitated bitch also has higher SMV than all of incels.is. There would be a mile-long line of degenerate cucks impatiently waiting at the morgue to bust all kinds of subhuman nuts down her mangled esophagus and frigid cooter if that shit was legal. They'd even pony up their wageslave (((funny))) money if they had to.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
And that melted bitch still has higher SMV than an entire incel battalion. JFL.

Come to think of it... the decapitated bitch also has higher SMV than all of incels.is. There would be a mile-long line of degenerate cucks impatiently waiting at the morgue to bust all kinds of subhuman nuts down her mangled esophagus and frigid cooter if that shit was legal. They'd even pony up their wageslave (((funny))) money if they had to.
I see.

I messaged Bianca, why isn’t she replying to me? Oh wait. XD

• +1
tl;dr
Bianca was a mentally ill egirl who would surround herself with and use desperate orbiters and lonely men for validation and to substitute her lack of a personality. She sold nudes underage and took part in polygamy from the age of 14, despite pretending to have the persona of a smol, cute, and wholesome naive girl. She constantly had threads created about her on /r9k/ and created threads to meet random virgins online on /soc/. She enjoyed the attention of thousands of lonely men on 4Chan, Instagram, Tumblr, tellonme, and Discord; constantly discussing and asking her questions about herself and her life and gathering information about her. Eventually, she met some emo faggot named Brandon Clark and they began "dating". He eventually found out that she was cheating on him with multiple men and got into an argument with her when returning from a concert, which prompted him to slit her throat and commit suicide (which failed). This is not a story of "incel rebellion" or a "virgin with rage," this is a story of whoring your mentally disabled ass online for attention and reaping what you sow. Unfortunately, the only thing being sewn now is Bianca's neck for the open-casket funeral.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ChoSeungHui
tl;dr
Bianca was a mentally ill egirl who would surround herself with and use desperate orbiters and lonely men for validation and to substitute her lack of a personality. She sold nudes underage and took part in polygamy from the age of 14, despite pretending to have the persona of a smol, cute, and wholesome naive girl. She constantly had threads created about her on /r9k/ and created threads to meet random virgins online on /soc/. She enjoyed the attention of thousands of lonely men on 4Chan, Instagram, Tumblr, tellonme, and Discord; constantly discussing and asking her questions about herself and her life and gathering information about her. Eventually, she met some emo faggot named Brandon Clark and they began "dating". He eventually found out that she was cheating on him with multiple men and got into an argument with her when returning from a concert, which prompted him to slit her throat and commit suicide (which failed). This is not a story of "incel rebellion" or a "virgin with rage," this is a story of whoring your mentally disabled ass online for attention and reaping what you sow. Unfortunately, the only thing being sewn now is Bianca's neck for the open-casket funeral.

The only question remains. Where the fuck was her Family during all of this?? i understand she had a mother so how could she not notice her daughter prostituting herself and doing drugs? none of this would have happened if she had a good caring family.

JFL Murican parenting in 2019, what a clown world we live in.

• +1
The only question remains. Where the fuck was her Family during all of this?? i understand she had a mother so how could she not notice her daughter prostituting herself and doing drugs? none of this would have happened if she had a good caring family.

America is not a white mans country anymore...

S I N G L E M O T H E R S

they never seem to notice

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
I am in utter disbelief

• +1
they're gonna blame incels when the guy who killed her was probably some retarded normie cuck

the ones who are celebrating this disgusting shit ITT i can guarantee you are incels

THIS IS THE KILLER. LEGIT INCEL HE SHOULD OF ROPED.
giphy.gif

Need to find out more about the dude who 'robot' (lol) who took her virginity. lucky fucker!! How does that even happen from a 4chan site or whatever. Was he really handsome and shared his pics or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.