Easiest cities in the West for Tinder.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
What are the easiest cities in North America and Western Europe?

Los Angeles is one of the hardest. NYC is way easier.

Amsterdam is relatively easy for ethnics and black people.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I yeah but only with other ethnics lmao.
Nah lots of white progressive lefties here. You seen the BLM movement in Amsterdam? More white chicks then actual blacks JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Nah lots of white progressive lefties here. You seen the BLM movement in Amsterdam? More white chicks then actual blacks JFL.
Are they hotties tho? Progressive lefties tend to be fat or facially lacking here.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Are they hotties tho? Progressive lefties tend to be fat or facially lacking here.
To be honest in the Netherlands girls are unlikely to be fat. Among the 18-25 demographic girls tend to be much healthier, the obese numbers are pumped up by middle aged trailer park people and karens. So even the lefties are mostly pretty hot. They do have a hive mind so I wouldn’t ltd them. But overall white girls aged 18-25 are goodlooking on average. And pretty much every young female in the Netherlands is progressive, its hard to find a girl that’s conservative or supporter of the right wing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
To be honest in the Netherlands girls are unlikely to be fat.
Same here, but I have seen that many blatant leftists are fat or ugly.

To be honest in the Netherlands girls are unlikely to be fat. Among the 18-25 demographic girls tend to be much healthier, the obese numbers are pumped up by middle aged trailer park people and karens. So even the lefties are mostly pretty hot. They do have a hive mind so I wouldn’t ltd them. But overall white girls aged 18-25 are goodlooking on average. And pretty much every young female in the Netherlands is progressive, its hard to find a girl that’s conservative or supporter of the right wing.
Ye true, ngl are you from NL btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
that's everywhere tbh

that's everywhere tbh
i live in the netherlands but its quite prevelant in amsterdam, i dont mind tho i get called a hippie daily so you know im finna clean up some hippie poon son

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
In Germany? Berlin.