Easiest looksmax you can do during the pandemic

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
You only need 3 things.

1. A cap, you're gonna need to wear it it properly, or if you have longer hair, a bucket hat (Light colours only, i'll explain down below)
V5ProdWithBadge
380250005-alt3-pdp.jpg

2. Sunglasses, big lenses with thin frame, the rounder the better. Something like these
53813973eab8ea7a2243afbd
black-thin-frame-pilot-sunglasses.jpg

3. Custom mask, you can't wear those masks doctors would normally wear. A black mask with a custom title, this will help contrast the light coloured hat/cap
customized-print-face-mask-desigener-your-logo-500x500.jpg

The science behind it is that this entire set up covers your entire face without setting off any low trust alarms, and because everything is symmetrical, you have harmony on your side. Due to the fact that face masks are socially acceptable, the normal people have brainwashed themselves into thinking anyone wearing a mask is completely harmless.

In order for this to work:
- you cannot be visibly fat
- You cannot have any visible wrinkles with the gear on
- You cannot have patchy skin like our friends from the mumbai slums
- You have to be NT

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, SoyGune, Insecure03 and 3 others
wow, i just need to cover up my entire face, why didn’t i think of that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Copeful, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
wow, i just need to cover up my entire face, why didn’t i think of that
Go put on a ski mask you fucking idiot. This is probably the only way your subhuman ass will get attention from women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Over if you look better with mask

Go put on a ski mask you fucking idiot. This is probably the only way your subhuman ass will get attention from women
ur mom suck me good and long thru me jorts

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 6997
You only need 3 things.

1. A cap, you're gonna need to wear it it properly, or if you have longer hair, a bucket hat (Light colours only, i'll explain down below)
V5ProdWithBadge
380250005-alt3-pdp.jpg

2. Sunglasses, big lenses with thin frame, the rounder the better. Something like these
53813973eab8ea7a2243afbd
black-thin-frame-pilot-sunglasses.jpg

3. Custom mask, you can't wear those masks doctors would normally wear. A black mask with a custom title, this will help contrast the light coloured hat/cap
customized-print-face-mask-desigener-your-logo-500x500.jpg

The science behind it is that this entire set up covers your entire face without setting off any low trust alarms, and because everything is symmetrical, you have harmony on your side. Due to the fact that face masks are socially acceptable, the normal people have brainwashed themselves into thinking anyone wearing a mask is completely harmless.

In order for this to work:
- you cannot be visibly fat
- You cannot have any visible wrinkles with the gear on
- You cannot have patchy skin like our friends from the mumbai slums
- You have to be NT
this shit kinda drippy you just gave me an idea for a fit

That's basically the same scheme as those guys who only take photos of themselves with sunglasses, a hat and their huge beard.
Like, 75% of your face is covered, why even take a photo of yourself then?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful