[NSFW] Eastern Europe was pretty good boyos (pics inside)

itsOVER

Instructor
Well, a couple of days ago I got back to the Jewnited Kingdom after 6 weeks in Eastern Europe. 3 weeks were spent in Russia (a city called Kazan) and 3 weeks in the Ukraine (Kiev).

The reason I ended up spending 3 weeks in 2 cities is cos I got fired after a week from my wage job in Russia, so had to leave a couple of weeks after that because I was there on a work visa.

I ended up fatcelling big time in East Europe (6kg gain in 6 weeks). Two reasons for this:

1) If I got laid at 10% prime body fat, that wouldn't prove you could get laid with incel tier looks. I wanted to prove this, so if other incels are looking at EE, they could use my results as a good reference point.

2) After so long of eating rice and noodles in Asia, it was nice to eat European food again.

Anyway, without further ado...

Results

- Had sex with 5 different girls in the 6 weeks. This was 1 in Russia, 4 in Ukraine.

- I'd hesitate to conclude Ukraine is outright better than Russia on this basis, since in the Ukraine I was in the capital city, whereas in Russia I was not.

- However, it's clearly not over in either place - even as a 20% bf fatcel with a bloat face.

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

(In the second pic, she's the girl on the right)

2nd girl. Didn't manage to get pics of this one, however I've uploaded the screenshots of my messaging her, clearly showing I was going round to her place. Aside from that, uploaded some of her photos from tinder. If you still don't believe me, that's up to you.

Girl 3:

Got nudes from this one, albeit they're kinda blurry.

Her face:

4th girl. Got a couple of shots of her half naked on the bed, but not any full nudes I'm afraid. Facially she's not so great admittedly.

5th girl. Got a decent body shot + face.

Let the coping commence.

itsOVER

Instructor
Was Kiev good btw, i heard that its lot cheapier and somewhat easier to get laid than Russia.
Yeah Kiev was decent - and pretty easy to get laid although nothing like as easy as Asia (as you'd expect).

I wasnt in a capital city in Russia so it's a bit difficult to compare though.

Mr_Norwood

Amateur
Nice!

What were you doing for accommodation? AirBnB apartments look cheap as hell, I bet you could get it even cheaper if you went privately.

xz90

Knowledgable
Gj man

adrianolm

Apprentice
you looked so much better at low bf% srsly. hope for bloatcels, still good job tho but dont u feel weird taking photos with these girls knowing ur gonna show them off as trophies to some incels on the internet XD?

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics

Gudru

Will suck dick for a shorter midface
What asian countries are best? I'm blonde, blue eyed and tall and have a decent face so I'm considering traveling and picking up asian chicks

Zeus

God
Girl 3 I would fuck.
OTher than that you are a slayer my dude, up your game and cold approach and you will see double the results.
Also how do you travel around? Do you just go to a country get a minimum wage job and work from there?

What asian countries are best? I'm blonde, blue eyed and tall and have a decent face so I'm considering traveling and picking up asian chicks
Why even travel to get a gook with those stats? You have aryan nordic countries with way more attractive women?

fobos

Ascend or die
Come to Brazil !!

Lorsss

Elementalist
Well, a couple of days ago I got back to the Jewnited Kingdom after 6 weeks in Eastern Europe. 3 weeks were spent in Russia (a city called Kazan) and 3 weeks in the Ukraine (Kiev).

The reason I ended up spending 3 weeks in 2 cities is cos I got fired after a week from my wage job in Russia, so had to leave a couple of weeks after that because I was there on a work visa.

I ended up fatcelling big time in East Europe (6kg gain in 6 weeks). Two reasons for this:

1) If I got laid at 10% prime body fat, that wouldn't prove you could get laid with incel tier looks. I wanted to prove this, so if other incels are looking at EE, they could use my results as a good reference point.

2) After so long of eating rice and noodles in Asia, it was nice to eat European food again.

Anyway, without further ado...

Results

- Had sex with 5 different girls in the 6 weeks. This was 1 in Russia, 4 in Ukraine.

- I'd hesitate to conclude Ukraine is outright better than Russia on this basis, since in the Ukraine I was in the capital city, whereas in Russia I was not.

- However, it's clearly not over in either place - even as a 20% bf fatcel with a bloat face.

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

(In the second pic, she's the girl on the right)

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

2nd girl. Didn't manage to get pics of this one, however I've uploaded the screenshots of my messaging her, clearly showing I was going round to her place. Aside from that, uploaded some of her photos from tinder. If you still don't believe me, that's up to you.

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

Got nudes from this one, albeit they're kinda blurry.

View attachment 35809

Her face:

View attachment 35811View attachment 35812

4th girl. Got a couple of shots of her half naked on the bed, but not any full nudes I'm afraid. Facially she's not so great admittedly.

View attachment 35813

5th girl. Got a decent body shot + face.

View attachment 35814View attachment 35815

Let the coping commence.
you are the king of redpill

Zeus

God
Asian countries are conservative if you cant fuck in the USA (Texas 9th Street best place) you cant fuck anywhere else. Yeah sure you will be in the top 10% in an Asian Country but in the USA they literally suck your dick if you try to take a piss in the corner. Only thing to watch out is feminists

Gudru

Will suck dick for a shorter midface
Asian countries are conservative if you cant fuck in the USA (Texas 9th Street best place) you cant fuck anywhere else. Yeah sure you will be in the top 10% in an Asian Country but in the USA they literally suck your dick if you try to take a piss in the corner. Only thing to watch out is feminists
wb thailand tho

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
dont u feel weird taking photos with these girls knowing ur gonna show them off as trophies to some incels on the internet XD?
there is a point to where you are so blackpilled you dont even treat women as human beings.

i wouldnt feel the slightest bit weird doing that.

Weed

ミ^ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ^ミ
what a slayer, boyo

BTW if you are wondering why this thread is not getting removed for bragging, it's because of locationmaxxing. ItsOver admits that he can't get any slays in United Kingdom, so he travels to Asia and UA/RU to slay and travelling requires money(especially in non EU countries where you are required to get a VISA). It is also well known that hypergamy on males is MUCH lesser in SEA, UA, EE than in the west.

Mr_Norwood

Amateur
Brits and Europeans (I think) do not need a visa to travel to Ukraine.

Flights are cheap and so are AirBnB's. Don't stay at hotels because you can't lie to foids telling them you "work here" or "thinking of moving here permanently.

£50 London to Kiev, return.. Cheap as Chips

:feelshaha:

IceCutter

Banned
Brits and Europeans (I think) do not need a visa to travel to Ukraine.

Flights are cheap and so are AirBnB's. Don't stay at hotels because you can't lie to foids telling them you "work here" or "thinking of moving here permanently.

£50 London to Kiev, return.. Cheap as Chips

:feelshaha:
Nice, is that what he did?

Awesome thread from a king poster

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Why are you such a slayer op

Girl 3 is pretty fucking hot

IceCutter

Banned
He used Tinder to slay them, he named the girl Tinder Kiev 3 on his phone lol

this is good stuff

Soontm

Enthusiast
As i always imagined ee is the goat. The average girl mogs most westerners and they have more girls than boys over there. And feminism hasnt reached them yet

Imagine still being a virgin like @FatmanO over there with this conditions. Srsly what the fuck are you doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)