Eastern Europe was pretty good boyos (pics inside)

Minsk, Belarus is great for this too. Arguably even higher quality women, although pretty serious about relationships. That’s my secret locationmaxx.

Helsinki’s great too, the girls treat sex differently there and will sleep with you even if they’re not attracted to you lol

Phillipines and Indonesia are just nonstop tinder matches, if you’re into Asian girls.

That'll be 5ft 11 to you in Eastern Europe, boyo. You're forgetting the boots with the 4.5cm platform and the 7cm lifts inside.
What boots/lifts?

I do not like Asians, but this is a hot Asian
1544791783865-jpg.62433

Nice work.
Did the EE girls or the Thai girls have the more aesthetic and tighter pussies?
Fuck I need some vagina.

Legendary thread
@itsOVER please make me your disciple
I want to ascend in Kazan as well
Do you have discord or something?

Can you tell on of your friends to pm me your name?
come on bro:feelsrope:
@itsOVER

So conclusion lower your standards you will become a slayer. Got it cheers chad. :love:

Well, a couple of days ago I got back to the Jewnited Kingdom after 6 weeks in Eastern Europe. 3 weeks were spent in Russia (a city called Kazan) and 3 weeks in the Ukraine (Kiev).

The reason I ended up spending 3 weeks in 2 cities is cos I got fired after a week from my wage job in Russia, so had to leave a couple of weeks after that because I was there on a work visa.

I ended up fatcelling big time in East Europe (6kg gain in 6 weeks). Two reasons for this:

1) If I got laid at 10% prime body fat, that wouldn't prove you could get laid with incel tier looks. I wanted to prove this, so if other incels are looking at EE, they could use my results as a good reference point.

2) After so long of eating rice and noodles in Asia, it was nice to eat European food again.

Anyway, without further ado...

Results

- Had sex with 5 different girls in the 6 weeks. This was 1 in Russia, 4 in Ukraine.

- I'd hesitate to conclude Ukraine is outright better than Russia on this basis, since in the Ukraine I was in the capital city, whereas in Russia I was not.

- However, it's clearly not over in either place - even as a 20% bf fatcel with a bloat face.

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

(In the second pic, she's the girl on the right)

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

2nd girl. Didn't manage to get pics of this one, however I've uploaded the screenshots of my messaging her, clearly showing I was going round to her place. Aside from that, uploaded some of her photos from tinder. If you still don't believe me, that's up to you.

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

Got nudes from this one, albeit they're kinda blurry.

View attachment 35809

Her face:

View attachment 35811View attachment 35812

4th girl. Got a couple of shots of her half naked on the bed, but not any full nudes I'm afraid. Facially she's not so great admittedly.

View attachment 35813

5th girl. Got a decent body shot + face.

View attachment 35814View attachment 35815

Let the coping commence.
chad

forgot about this thread

If any of you are semi normal and in the UK I legit would do this (try to slay in Kiev or something) and a few of us could share an AirBNB or something to make it a more fun trip overall lol. Epic lulz

I done something a little bit like this by myself in Hungary (stayed in a hostel full of teenage girls half my age and banged a few) and it was great, but was hella bored a lot of the time though

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and AlexAP
how old were they?
I was there for 4 nights and banged 3. All around 18 which is over a decade younger than me lol
Even tried my luck with some 16 year old and it was going ok but her older sister blocked me hard

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and AlexAP
I was there for 4 nights and banged 3. All around 18 which is over a decade younger than me lol
Even tried my luck with some 16 year old and it was going ok but her older sister blocked me hard
What a slayer. You think Hungarymaxxing is legit? Or were you just lucky?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
forgot about this thread

If any of you are semi normal and in the UK I legit would do this (try to slay in Kiev or something) and a few of us could share an AirBNB or something to make it a more fun trip overall lol. Epic lulz

I done something a little bit like this by myself in Hungary (stayed in a hostel full of teenage girls half my age and banged a few) and it was great, but was hella bored a lot of the time though
Why did they fuck you

What a slayer. You think Hungarymaxxing is legit? Or were you just lucky?
I'm no slayer!! I was very lucky. I get rejected a LOT here in the UK lol. I don't think Hungary is especially easy. I think the only 'easy' place is probably SEA as a white guy. I Played the numbers game. And also lucked out with meeting some cool American dudes who had charisma off the charts that helped a little (we tag teamed 2 German girls one night, and another night we pulled 2 sisters)
Why did they fuck you
Approach enough girls and you can usually find some. Also young drunk girls who are away from their parents for the first time looking for adventrue etc can be good if you are good at selecting the right targets etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
too old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel and HQNPmaxxing
forgot about this thread

Lifefuel. Are girls there good looking?

need to EEmax , it’s my only hope left of getting a gl virgin teen gf :feelswah:

Well, a couple of days ago I got back to the Jewnited Kingdom after 6 weeks in Eastern Europe. 3 weeks were spent in Russia (a city called Kazan) and 3 weeks in the Ukraine (Kiev).

The reason I ended up spending 3 weeks in 2 cities is cos I got fired after a week from my wage job in Russia, so had to leave a couple of weeks after that because I was there on a work visa.

I ended up fatcelling big time in East Europe (6kg gain in 6 weeks). Two reasons for this:

1) If I got laid at 10% prime body fat, that wouldn't prove you could get laid with incel tier looks. I wanted to prove this, so if other incels are looking at EE, they could use my results as a good reference point.

2) After so long of eating rice and noodles in Asia, it was nice to eat European food again.

Results

- Had sex with 5 different girls in the 6 weeks. This was 1 in Russia, 4 in Ukraine.

- I'd hesitate to conclude Ukraine is outright better than Russia on this basis, since in the Ukraine I was in the capital city, whereas in Russia I was not.

- However, it's clearly not over in either place - even as a 20% bf fatcel with a bloat face.

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

2nd girl. Didn't manage to get pics of this one, however I've uploaded the screenshots of my messaging her, clearly showing I was going round to her place. Aside from that, uploaded some of her photos from tinder. If you still don't believe me, that's up to you.

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

View attachment 35809

Her face:

4th girl. Got a couple of shots of her half naked on the bed, but not any full nudes I'm afraid. Facially she's not so great admittedly.

View attachment 35813

Let the coping commence.
You are an honourless pig for posting the nudes here from your girl. Retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
forgot about this thread

What type of accomodation moggs on holiday??
I always stay, stayed in hotels. A bit more expensive ones, usually. A bunch of old people usually.

Does it mogg to stay in cheap ass hostels?
Private room? Or shared?
What your general experience in this?

You are an honourless pig for posting the nudes here from your girl. Retard
Although true.
But also. It's quit annonimous here.
No one close to her will ever know, because almost no people end up on such a dark corner off the internet as this forum

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Although true.
But also. It's quit annonimous here.
No one close to her will ever know, because almost no people end up on such a dark corner off the internet as this forum
Yeah, ure right actually. Didnt think it that way. But even tho she or her friends wont know, imagine in some place of internet your naked pics are travelling. Would not want that personally

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
What type of accomodation moggs on holiday??
I always stay, stayed in hotels. A bit more expensive ones, usually. A bunch of old people usually.

Does it mogg to stay in cheap ass hostels?
Private room? Or shared?
What your general experience in this?
This was my first time staying at a hostel (and it was advertised as a party hostel.) I was way too old to stay there and they shouldn't have let me officially, according to their 'rules', but they didn't cause a fuss when I turned up so all good. Full of very young people,

It was a mixed room. more or less 4 girls and 4 guys, but changes throughout the days as people come and leave. A few days in these 2 'twin' (apparently) sisters joined my room. One sleeping above me in the bunk bed. I made them laugh a few times within seconds of them arriving, and later that night me and the US soldier pulled them both

US soldier and his soldier friend booked out a room of 8 just for the 2 of them! Guess they knew they'd be slaying lol. But I wanted to get out of my shell and meet people a bit

My other experiences have always just been cheapish hotels with friends on 'lads holidays' to greece and spain and shit. Always fun and lots of young people, but you often remain strangers which isn't what I wanted on a solo trip to Hungary!

ps - i'm dangerously close to banging a really hot girl from some temp work i'm doing at a warehouse type job! Can't believe my luck but she is super keen! All of my lays have come from cold approach numberss game and I've never experienced this sort of thing. (sober, hot girl being in to me who I didn't approach). Maybe propinquity is more legit than I realised lol. Maybe i've been missing out by never working with hot girls. I always assumed it would just be frustrating to be around hot unattainable girls so almost actively avoided it!. But then maybe this is a freak occurance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Wow

Is it that fucken easy over there?

I suppose it’s even easier to fuck Ukrainian women outside Ukraine now

Results

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

View attachment 35809

Her face:

View attachment 35813

Let the coping commence.
respect,kinda weird leaking nudes tho.
ive just seen your vietnam report yesterday and now this haha,sick🤙🏻

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
respect,kinda weird leaking nudes tho.
ive just seen your vietnam report yesterday and now this haha,sick🤙🏻
Dude had some GOAT posts.
His post about bodyfat percentage is epic good also.

Sadly he doesn't post anymore.
But it's still around and alive in a lurk way.
Screenshot 20230601 120728

Last edited:
This fat fuck is a good example of no matter how many women he puts his 2 incher inside, he'll always be seen as a sleezy fat fuck and never a Chad.

Meanwhile Maher/Chico probs has been with their wife their whole life yet get an immense amount of respect.

This fat fuck is a good example of no matter how many women he puts his 2 incher inside, he'll always be seen as a sleezy fat fuck and never a Chad.

Meanwhile Maher/Chico probs has been with their wife their whole life yet get an immense amount of respect.
and you are both incel and seen as a loser. at least he managed to overcome one of this, so I respect him for that