Eastern Europe was pretty good boyos (pics inside)

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
Well, a couple of days ago I got back to the Jewnited Kingdom after 6 weeks in Eastern Europe. 3 weeks were spent in Russia (a city called Kazan) and 3 weeks in the Ukraine (Kiev).

The reason I ended up spending 3 weeks in 2 cities is cos I got fired after a week from my wage job in Russia, so had to leave a couple of weeks after that because I was there on a work visa.

I ended up fatcelling big time in East Europe (6kg gain in 6 weeks). Two reasons for this:

1) If I got laid at 10% prime body fat, that wouldn't prove you could get laid with incel tier looks. I wanted to prove this, so if other incels are looking at EE, they could use my results as a good reference point.

2) After so long of eating rice and noodles in Asia, it was nice to eat European food again.

Anyway, without further ado...

Results

- Had sex with 5 different girls in the 6 weeks. This was 1 in Russia, 4 in Ukraine.

- I'd hesitate to conclude Ukraine is outright better than Russia on this basis, since in the Ukraine I was in the capital city, whereas in Russia I was not.

- However, it's clearly not over in either place - even as a 20% bf fatcel with a bloat face.

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

(In the second pic, she's the girl on the right)

2nd girl. Didn't manage to get pics of this one, however I've uploaded the screenshots of my messaging her, clearly showing I was going round to her place. Aside from that, uploaded some of her photos from tinder. If you still don't believe me, that's up to you.

Girl 3:

Got nudes from this one, albeit they're kinda blurry.

Her face:

35811 35812

4th girl. Got a couple of shots of her half naked on the bed, but not any full nudes I'm afraid. Facially she's not so great admittedly.

5th girl. Got a decent body shot + face.

35814 35815

Let the coping commence.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xavier, Deleted member 29078, OGJBSLAYER and 91 others
slayer tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member, Howl and 28 others
Image result for smirk gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: golirra, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 29078 and 85 others
Nice going boyo. Based aswell for posting evidence.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Yerico7, futuregigamogger and 21 others
Was Kiev good btw, i heard that its lot cheapier and somewhat easier to get laid than Russia.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, FutureMogger, BoiiBoii69 and 2 others
Was Kiev good btw, i heard that its lot cheapier and somewhat easier to get laid than Russia.

Yeah Kiev was decent - and pretty easy to get laid although nothing like as easy as Asia (as you'd expect).

I wasnt in a capital city in Russia so it's a bit difficult to compare though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, kobecel and androidcel
@Nibba Could you outslay this guy?

• +1
Reactions: j05, Lorsss, heroinfather and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, AspiringChad, heroinfather and 1 other person
Nice!

What were you doing for accommodation? AirBnB apartments look cheap as hell, I bet you could get it even cheaper if you went privately.

Nice u used tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I need to moneymaxx so I can travel srs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Patient A, belisarius and 9 others
Did u anal any of them or let them sit on your face?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedmark, OGJBSLAYER, ArdaxHG and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 2729 and 9 others
you looked so much better at low bf% srsly. hope for bloatcels, still good job tho but dont u feel weird taking photos with these girls knowing ur gonna show them off as trophies to some incels on the internet XD?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, reborn, MouthbreatherChad and 5 others
OP did you procreate to make the perfect aryan baby?
Anal without lube or just ldar srs
Legit son.

anything else doesn't count (except making the whore pregnant)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, National Rodgerism, The Dude Abides and 3 others
Me ukrainean whore sucky fucky $10 :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, fjor2096, 5'8manlet and 18 others
Cels are gonna start pouring into Kiev

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 14024, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
What asian countries are best? I'm blonde, blue eyed and tall and have a decent face so I'm considering traveling and picking up asian chicks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 11019, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel and androidcel
Lifefuel dedsrs I love you man please come to my country and fuck all the women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 7098, BigBoy and 2 others
Girl 3 I would fuck.
OTher than that you are a slayer my dude, up your game and cold approach and you will see double the results.
Also how do you travel around? Do you just go to a country get a minimum wage job and work from there?

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
What asian countries are best? I'm blonde, blue eyed and tall and have a decent face so I'm considering traveling and picking up asian chicks
Why even travel to get a gook with those stats? You have aryan nordic countries with way more attractive women?

• +1
Reactions: dude bro man and androidcel
Come to Brazil !!

Well, a couple of days ago I got back to the Jewnited Kingdom after 6 weeks in Eastern Europe. 3 weeks were spent in Russia (a city called Kazan) and 3 weeks in the Ukraine (Kiev).

The reason I ended up spending 3 weeks in 2 cities is cos I got fired after a week from my wage job in Russia, so had to leave a couple of weeks after that because I was there on a work visa.

I ended up fatcelling big time in East Europe (6kg gain in 6 weeks). Two reasons for this:

1) If I got laid at 10% prime body fat, that wouldn't prove you could get laid with incel tier looks. I wanted to prove this, so if other incels are looking at EE, they could use my results as a good reference point.

2) After so long of eating rice and noodles in Asia, it was nice to eat European food again.

Anyway, without further ado...

Results

- Had sex with 5 different girls in the 6 weeks. This was 1 in Russia, 4 in Ukraine.

- I'd hesitate to conclude Ukraine is outright better than Russia on this basis, since in the Ukraine I was in the capital city, whereas in Russia I was not.

- However, it's clearly not over in either place - even as a 20% bf fatcel with a bloat face.

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

(In the second pic, she's the girl on the right)

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

2nd girl. Didn't manage to get pics of this one, however I've uploaded the screenshots of my messaging her, clearly showing I was going round to her place. Aside from that, uploaded some of her photos from tinder. If you still don't believe me, that's up to you.

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

Got nudes from this one, albeit they're kinda blurry.

View attachment 35809

Her face:

View attachment 35811View attachment 35812

4th girl. Got a couple of shots of her half naked on the bed, but not any full nudes I'm afraid. Facially she's not so great admittedly.

View attachment 35813

5th girl. Got a decent body shot + face.

View attachment 35814View attachment 35815

Let the coping commence.
you are the king of redpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Asian countries are conservative if you cant fuck in the USA (Texas 9th Street best place) you cant fuck anywhere else. Yeah sure you will be in the top 10% in an Asian Country but in the USA they literally suck your dick if you try to take a piss in the corner. Only thing to watch out is feminists

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, BigBoy, ULTRATERAX63 and 1 other person
Asian countries are conservative if you cant fuck in the USA (Texas 9th Street best place) you cant fuck anywhere else. Yeah sure you will be in the top 10% in an Asian Country but in the USA they literally suck your dick if you try to take a piss in the corner. Only thing to watch out is feminists
wb thailand tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14024, The Dude Abides and kobecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Lolcel, Deleted member 8632 and 10 others
This gives me hope, how did you meet them? Are all through tinder?

Nice. How depressing is being in the UK now

dont u feel weird taking photos with these girls knowing ur gonna show them off as trophies to some incels on the internet XD?
there is a point to where you are so blackpilled you dont even treat women as human beings.

i wouldnt feel the slightest bit weird doing that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Chadelite, National Rodgerism and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Bur_01
What did you prefer? EE or Asia?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and kobecel
literally the best ascension story ever.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, The Dude Abides and kobecel
what a slayer, boyo

BTW if you are wondering why this thread is not getting removed for bragging, it's because of locationmaxxing. ItsOver admits that he can't get any slays in United Kingdom, so he travels to Asia and UA/RU to slay and travelling requires money(especially in non EU countries where you are required to get a VISA). It is also well known that hypergamy on males is MUCH lesser in SEA, UA, EE than in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, dogtown, The Dude Abides and 3 others
Brits and Europeans (I think) do not need a visa to travel to Ukraine.

Flights are cheap and so are AirBnB's. Don't stay at hotels because you can't lie to foids telling them you "work here" or "thinking of moving here permanently.

EgrFzw7.jpg

£50 London to Kiev, return.. Cheap as Chips

:feelshaha:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadelite, LowTierNormie and 3 others
TEACH ME MASTER

Brits and Europeans (I think) do not need a visa to travel to Ukraine.

Flights are cheap and so are AirBnB's. Don't stay at hotels because you can't lie to foids telling them you "work here" or "thinking of moving here permanently.

EgrFzw7.jpg

£50 London to Kiev, return.. Cheap as Chips

:feelshaha:
Nice, is that what he did?

Awesome thread from a king poster