Eastern Europe was pretty good boyos (pics inside)

That's also not true. That mainly happens in small comunities. Big/Medium cities are pretty much over for in terms of hypergamy
Cope - at least in Southern US - the Russians do NOT date Americans, negros, Latinos, or non-Christians... If they do, they get ostracized and called "chorni/negr lubovnik" and it really isn't common anyways. I know this because my best friend is Ukrainian and tells me what they and think about other races and religions. @Kirito

• +1
Reactions: Kirito
Cope - at least in Southern US - the Russians do NOT date Americans, negros, Latinos, or non-Christians... If they do, they get ostracized and called "chorni/negr lubovnik" and it really isn't common anyways. I know this because my best friend is Ukrainian and tells me what they and think about other races and religions. @Kirito
Oh I thought you said they get are traditionalists

Didnt even read, fucking over for me

Oh I thought you said they get are traditionalists

Didnt even read, fucking over for me
I mean, a lot of them still wear dresses and the head dress, even the younger ones. If you aren't Slavic and try to talk to them, they will be quick to let you know they're not interested, unless you have and someone on the inside. They aren't 100% like this, because nothing is 100%, but it holds true for the most part.

I mean, a lot of them still wear dresses and the head dress, even the younger ones. If you aren't Slavic and try to talk to them, they will be quick to let you know they're not interested, unless you have and someone on the inside. They aren't 100% like this, because nothing is 100%, but it holds true for the most part.
Yeah idk about this tbh, theres no niggers or indians in Romania

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
there are gypsies tho, idk whats worse
gypsies have their own communities and they all get married and most of them are rich

they also have good genes and most of them have at least a sharp jaw and good chin as well as good athletic abilities

KEEP CRYING FOR THEM YOU BURGERCEL

gypsies have their own communities and they all get married and most of them are rich

they also have good genes and most of them have at least a sharp jaw and good chin as well as good athletic abilities

KEEP CRYING FOR THEM YOU BURGERCEL
Didnt know, in Poland they are low class thieves, look like racoon that was run over by a truck
Im Polish, dunno whats worse

Didnt know, in Poland they are low class thieves, look like racoon that was run over by a truck
yeah some of them are thieves

they steal from the genetically superior and donate to the genetically inferior

Well, a couple of days ago I got back to the Jewnited Kingdom after 6 weeks in Eastern Europe. 3 weeks were spent in Russia (a city called Kazan) and 3 weeks in the Ukraine (Kiev).

The reason I ended up spending 3 weeks in 2 cities is cos I got fired after a week from my wage job in Russia, so had to leave a couple of weeks after that because I was there on a work visa.

I ended up fatcelling big time in East Europe (6kg gain in 6 weeks). Two reasons for this:

1) If I got laid at 10% prime body fat, that wouldn't prove you could get laid with incel tier looks. I wanted to prove this, so if other incels are looking at EE, they could use my results as a good reference point.

2) After so long of eating rice and noodles in Asia, it was nice to eat European food again.

Anyway, without further ado...

Results

- Had sex with 5 different girls in the 6 weeks. This was 1 in Russia, 4 in Ukraine.

- I'd hesitate to conclude Ukraine is outright better than Russia on this basis, since in the Ukraine I was in the capital city, whereas in Russia I was not.

- However, it's clearly not over in either place - even as a 20% bf fatcel with a bloat face.

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

(In the second pic, she's the girl on the right)

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

2nd girl. Didn't manage to get pics of this one, however I've uploaded the screenshots of my messaging her, clearly showing I was going round to her place. Aside from that, uploaded some of her photos from tinder. If you still don't believe me, that's up to you.

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

Got nudes from this one, albeit they're kinda blurry.

View attachment 35809

Her face:

View attachment 35811View attachment 35812

4th girl. Got a couple of shots of her half naked on the bed, but not any full nudes I'm afraid. Facially she's not so great admittedly.

View attachment 35813

5th girl. Got a decent body shot + face.

View attachment 35814View attachment 35815

Let the coping commence.
Holy shit mind blown. I facemog you for sure and if you are above 10% bodyfat without decent muscle mass I definelty body mog you as well despite the height. I can't believe I'm rotting at home while you get nudes and pussy. What's your secret? Mad respect. I'm honestly jealous.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
yeah some of them are thieves

they steal from the genetically superior and donate to the genetically inferior
You can read about their journey since 3000 years ago, they were bullied out of china and traveled around, never changing always stealing and being poor fucks. They just dont give a shit about civilisation.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
What asian countries are best? I'm blonde, blue eyed and tall and have a decent face so I'm considering traveling and picking up asian chicks
Decent face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I second this but still its all about looksmax even if you are of a different race and are a better competition if you are not one of those huge religious people of the church and just a Sunday goer then you will definitely go for the better competition but if you are not better competition than what they have you might as well LDAR but by no means we go for other ethnics like blacks or Mexicans (sorry @AntiSocial-Fakecel you could probably get em after gymcelling but don't get your hopes up ?) or other that fit that discription because that is just how our Slavic community is set up...

Holy shit mind blown. I facemog you for sure and if you are above 10% bodyfat without decent muscle mass I definelty body mog you as well despite the height. I can't believe I'm rotting at home while you get nudes and pussy. What's your secret? Mad respect. I'm honestly jealous.
GHB

I second this but still its all about looksmax even if you are of a different race and are a better competition if you are not one of those huge religious people of the church and just a Sunday goer then you will definitely go for the better competition but if you are not better competition than what they have you might as well LDAR but by no means we go for other ethnics like blacks or Mexicans (sorry @AntiSocial-Fakecel you could probably get em after gymcelling but don't get your hopes up ?) or other that fit that discription because that is just how our Slavic community is set up...
Cope. I'll say I'm Bulgarian

Last edited:
Well, a couple of days ago I got back to the Jewnited Kingdom after 6 weeks in Eastern Europe. 3 weeks were spent in Russia (a city called Kazan) and 3 weeks in the Ukraine (Kiev).

The reason I ended up spending 3 weeks in 2 cities is cos I got fired after a week from my wage job in Russia, so had to leave a couple of weeks after that because I was there on a work visa.

I ended up fatcelling big time in East Europe (6kg gain in 6 weeks). Two reasons for this:

1) If I got laid at 10% prime body fat, that wouldn't prove you could get laid with incel tier looks. I wanted to prove this, so if other incels are looking at EE, they could use my results as a good reference point.

2) After so long of eating rice and noodles in Asia, it was nice to eat European food again.

Results

- Had sex with 5 different girls in the 6 weeks. This was 1 in Russia, 4 in Ukraine.

- I'd hesitate to conclude Ukraine is outright better than Russia on this basis, since in the Ukraine I was in the capital city, whereas in Russia I was not.

- However, it's clearly not over in either place - even as a 20% bf fatcel with a bloat face.

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

2nd girl. Didn't manage to get pics of this one, however I've uploaded the screenshots of my messaging her, clearly showing I was going round to her place. Aside from that, uploaded some of her photos from tinder. If you still don't believe me, that's up to you.

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

View attachment 35809

Her face:

4th girl. Got a couple of shots of her half naked on the bed, but not any full nudes I'm afraid. Facially she's not so great admittedly.

View attachment 35813

Let the coping commence.
Thanks for letting me know which girls are the slutty ones so next time I go over there I will avoid those ones since "it's over for them" ?? @AntiSocial-Fakecel right!
Cope. I'll say I'm Bulgarian
You have fun with that brethren...

Last edited:
View attachment 35835 what a slayer, boyo

BTW if you are wondering why this thread is not getting removed for bragging, it's because of locationmaxxing. ItsOver admits that he can't get any slays in United Kingdom, so he travels to Asia and UA/RU to slay and travelling requires money(especially in non EU countries where you are required to get a VISA). It is also well known that hypergamy on males is MUCH lesser in SEA, UA, EE than in the west.
based mod

Lifefuel for black manlets.

Results

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

View attachment 35809

Her face:

View attachment 35813

Let the coping commence.
When are you selling your book?

Results

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

View attachment 35809

Her face:

View attachment 35813

Let the coping commence.
So you were fakecel since ever

Last edited:
Good on you bud but to say men that are objectively much better looking than you wouldn’t achieve better results is laughable. We also don’t have to travel to a different country where it’s easier to get laid and have plenty of proof floating around on the forum.

I know I'm dealing with a guy who has limited levels of intelligence when talking with you, so I'll make it as simple as possible:

I do not believe Nibba (or you) is better looking

There's nothing objective about your claims, and simply claiming you (or any one else) could do better doesn't make it so unless you come down and prove it. No, your tinder matches aren't proof, neither is your bideltoid width or any other 'stat' - only real life results and sex matters.

Regardless, 5 foids in 6 weeks is definitely much better than the average normie, who will get 11.7 foids in his whole life (source: https://www.nhs.uk/news/lifestyle-and-exercise/results-of-uk-sex-survey-published/). Just lol if you're a normie and still suffering in Western Europe or the JewSA, locationmax and slay rather than working damned hard to get one post-wall bitch who will treat you like dogshit.

Did you worked as a teacher there?
Did you see a lot of foreigners trying to slay in kiev? I mean it is like a meme there now.

I did in Russia, but got sent my own way (fired) after a week. After that I stayed in Russia an extra couple of weeks, before moving to Kiev for 3 weeks (I had a job in Thailand starting in April, so couldn't stay longer unfortunately).

I never leave my room unless going for food or dates, so didn't see any other foreigners at all. That's likely more to do with my lifestyle though.

Daily Reminder:

This is the competition in US, UK, and Europe:
View attachment 39918

This is the competition in EEU and SEA:
View attachment 39921View attachment 39922

More fool you for not going to a place where the foids are better and the competition is worse in that case. You are welcome to keep banging your head against the wall if that suits you of course - it is a free world. Me personally...well I just wanna get laid with some decent pussy.

The 'secret' is honestly - just try it out. Most people never get outside their mum's house, nevermind their country. There's a big world out there free from western females and western influence.

When are you selling your book?

So you were fakecel since ever

I certainly wasn't a 'fakecel' in the UK. I had the misfortune to be born in perhaps the hardest country on the planet (possibly that's Germany though). Other places are, as demonstrated, a lot better, with the balance of power being much more equal, not totally lopsided to favour foids.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
You must have gone to some fucking small cities since theres no way you got laid 3 times in EE, especially at high bf

Women here are just as hypergamous as in the US, JFL if you think EE is any better than the US

They also really have a thing for tall people. All of my sister's (ik, cucked) boyfriends were over 190cm, and youre 5'7''

Good on you bud but to say men that are objectively much better looking than you wouldn’t achieve better results is laughable. We also don’t have to travel to a different country where it’s easier to get laid and have plenty of proof floating around on the forum.
Show him your slay count, buddy boyo

was the 4th girl hard to slay?

Results

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

View attachment 35809

Her face:

View attachment 35813

Let the coping commence.
wtf happened bro, you used to be extremely lean.

you fat af now

Results

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

View attachment 35809

Her face:

View attachment 35813

Let the coping commence.

Absolute life fuel, if this fat cunt can do it anyone can.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
How many matches per 100 swipes?

I certainly wasn't a 'fakecel' in the UK. I had the misfortune to be born in perhaps the hardest country on the planet (possibly that's Germany though). Other places are, as demonstrated, a lot better, with the balance of power being much more equal, not totally lopsided to favour foids.

What makes you say the UK or Germany are the hardest on the planet (in terms of hypergamy right)? The UK has uglier women and the competition from other males can't be too hard as they're obese

I am from Germany and I can attest that's really hard here to get girls. Many are feminists and often you have to have social circle game to game chicks. Approaching random girls is always coming creepy here and the people are very socially shielded. On the other hand its not as hard on looks like in the USA. Also the average height for young guys here is like nearly 6 foot. In University I am on of the smallest guys (besides asian and indians) although I am near to 5`10.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I am from Germany and I can attest that's really hard here to get girls. Many are feminists and often you have to have social circle game to game chicks. Approaching random girls is always coming creepy here and the people are very socially shielded. On the other hand its not as hard on looks like in the USA. Also the average height for young guys here is like nearly 6 foot. In University I am on of the smallest guys (besides asian and indians) although I am near to 5`10.
Yep cold approaching is basically non existent
Also the Gender ratio among 18-24 year olds is completely fucked
In some city's there are 80 females for 100 males

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Yep cold approaching is basically non existent
Also the Gender ratio among 18-24 year olds is completely fucked
In some city's there are 80 females for 100 males
I am really considering moving away from Germany to another country after graduating. Its just a shitshow here. Girls are ugly femnazis and they go after these fucked up druggy guys who look like homeless people. Where are the days where the school sport star/ uberchad was killing it with girls?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
How is it in Switzerland?

Wow, legendary thread again

I've got some questions

What are you working with? How do you get this work?

How do you escalate the conversation into a sexual thing?

I know I'm dealing with a guy who has limited levels of intelligence when talking with you, so I'll make it as simple as possible:

I do not believe Nibba (or you) is better looking

There's nothing objective about your claims, and simply claiming you (or any one else) could do better doesn't make it so unless you come down and prove it. No, your tinder matches aren't proof, neither is your bideltoid width or any other 'stat' - only real life results and sex matters.

Regardless, 5 foids in 6 weeks is definitely much better than the average normie, who will get 11.7 foids in his whole life (source: https://www.nhs.uk/news/lifestyle-and-exercise/results-of-uk-sex-survey-published/). Just lol if you're a normie and still suffering in Western Europe or the JewSA, locationmax and slay rather than working damned hard to get one post-wall bitch who will treat you like dogshit.

I did in Russia, but got sent my own way (fired) after a week. After that I stayed in Russia an extra couple of weeks, before moving to Kiev for 3 weeks (I had a job in Thailand starting in April, so couldn't stay longer unfortunately).

I never leave my room unless going for food or dates, so didn't see any other foreigners at all. That's likely more to do with my lifestyle though.

More fool you for not going to a place where the foids are better and the competition is worse in that case. You are welcome to keep banging your head against the wall if that suits you of course - it is a free world. Me personally...well I just wanna get laid with some decent pussy.

The 'secret' is honestly - just try it out. Most people never get outside their mum's house, nevermind their country. There's a big world out there free from western females and western influence.

not one word

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Results

Did you have to lie to women about your intentions? I heard Ukranian women are the ultimate shit testers and will quiz you to make sure you're not some sex tourist. And the ones that don't are often P2P/pros and expect some sort of financial reward either gifts, nice dinners or cash. Especially women who speak English and can be found on Tinder and other online sites.

Are you sure these women weren't pros or semi pros and you just stiffed them?

How much better do you think you could do if you took the time to learn conversational Ukrainian? And if you were optimal body fat %? What if you were taller, do you often see Ukranian women with much taller men as in the West?

Obviously just hired hookers and frauded a text conversation.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Did you have to lie to women about your intentions? I heard Ukranian women are the ultimate shit testers and will quiz you to make sure you're not some sex tourist. And the ones that don't are often P2P/pros and expect some sort of financial reward either gifts, nice dinners or cash. Especially women who speak English and can be found on Tinder and other online sites.

Are you sure these women weren't pros or semi pros and you just stiffed them?

How much better do you think you could do if you took the time to learn conversational Ukrainian? And if you were optimal body fat %? What if you were taller, do you often see Ukranian women with much taller men as in the West?

Say that you live in the Ukraine, don't say you're only there on holiday. That's pretty obvious, otherwise you narrow the pool just to sluts who dont mind being pumped and dumped.

Yes, I'm sure they werent pros, hookers are perfectly obvious and make their intentions clear well before meeting up. 90% of girls, even ones I didnt bang, paid their half of the date. Much like a lot of basement tales, EE gold diggers are a myth unless you specifically look for them.

Learning Ukranian would be a big boost as a lot dont speak English. Being optimum bodyfat would likely be a boost though it's hard to quantify how much. More height probably wouldn't do shit as it's all about face and you can just use lifts to get to average height (which IS perfectly satisfactory no matter what morons here say).

Obviously just hired hookers and frauded a text conversation.

Keep the cope boyo, there's literally nothing else I could have done to prove it to you.

If I was paying rest assured I'd have bought Stacies, not these normies.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and MadMong
FUUUCK. What is your height OP?

Ok, I guess they are fucking you because of novelty/foreign bonus. Just pretend to speak native English brah (for EEcels)!

To be fair I did wear massive fuckoff lifts. But anyone can do that.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
To be fair I did wear massive fuckoff lifts. But anyone can do that.
have you been treated as a chad/chadlite in thailand or ukraine (eye-fucked,ultimate validation even from hot stacies)?
and you didnt answer: how many matches for 100 swipes?

Last edited:
How massive?

7cm-9cm along with boots that have a platform of 4.5cm.

have you been treated as a chad/chadlite in thailand or ukraine (eye-fucked,ultimate validation even from hot stacies)?
and you didnt answer: how many matches for 100 swipes?

I seldom leave my room, and dont give one single shit about 'IOIs' anyway since the only IOI is PIV. Basically, I wouldn't notice. Being treated as a Chad = getting a lot of sex, and nothing else, IMO.

I've since reset my tinder so I'm not sure how many per 100 tbh. I remember getting the 10+ thing on tinder day 1 (so between 10-24 likes) along with about 10 more matches.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

I seldom leave my room, and dont give one single shit about 'IOIs' anyway since the only IOI is PIV. Basically, I wouldn't notice. Being treated as a Chad = getting a lot of sex, and nothing else, IMO.

I've since reset my tinder so I'm not sure how many per 100 tbh. I remember getting the 10+ thing on tinder day 1 (so between 10-24 likes) along with about 10 more matches.
Holly Shit - even 10 matches per 100 in EE is a lot
I did have around 4/100 in Kiev, hmm - thats interesting

lifts me.

How the fuck do you achieve 7-9 cm without looking like wobbly weirdo? Pics?

Holly Shit - even 10 matches per 100 in EE is a lot
I did have around 4/100 in Kiev, hmm - thats interesting

Remember this is with a completely fresh account. If you just switched your existing tinder to Kiev it likely wouldn't be as good due to the noob boost.
lifts me.

How the fuck do you achieve 7-9 cm without looking like wobbly weirdo? Pics?

Ngl they're not comfortable to walk in, but it gets better with practice.

Boots are these ones:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, klamus, Deleted member 5891 and 8 others
Fourth girl was so ugly that it negated all of the props I was about to give you for those other decent lays.

Still a good thread tho

How about place like Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic? you wouldn't have any visa issues there