Easy method to test how recessed you are.

Rate your breathing using the method in OP

• Type A

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Type B

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Type C

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Type D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Type Gigarecessed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't try this BS

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
Warning : Only do this in presence of someone else as you might die.

Simply fill your mouth with some water, now lay down on your back, now attempt to breath through the nose while blocking the water from getting into your lungs.

Rate your breathing on the poll:

Type A : I can easily breath through my nose like this, no snoring sound.
Type B : I can breath through my nose like this, but some snoring sound is present.
Type C : I can barely breath through my nose like this, a lot of snoring sound and resistance is present.
Type D : I can't even breath through my nose like this.

Extra Type Gigarecessed : I can't even breath through my nose without the water.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
look in the mirror theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
I died

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 10524, IdiAmin and 7 others
just make a side profile picture retard jiffle at this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12758
I guess I'm not ressessed, which is weird because my jaw is downward grown?

this seems unscientific and can give people the wrong idea

I guess I'm not ressessed, which is weird because my jaw is downward grown?
Often there are people who have good maxilla angle, no maxillary recession, but because of lack of bone growth stimulation(soft diet), they have small mandibles.

Is this some type of 4chan troll post like microwaving your iphone?

this seems unscientific and can give people the wrong idea
How is it unscientific? The idea is that if you have enough space in your mouth, you can raise the back of your tongue without suffocating.

The water forces you to raise the back of your tongue, it's an instinct you can't deny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
Is this some type of 4chan troll post like microwaving your iphone?
No, babies often have to raise the back of their tongue to breath while having sucked milk with their mouths. If you're recessed a lot, you won't be able to breath while the back of your tongue is raised.

"easy"
just take a pic

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Warning : Only do this in presence of someone else as you might die.

Simply fill your mouth with some water, now lay down on your back, now attempt to breath through the nose while blocking the water from getting into your lungs.

Rate your breathing on the poll:

Type A : I can easily breath through my nose like this, no snoring sound.
Type B : I can breath through my nose like this, but some snoring sound is present.
Type C : I can barely breath through my nose like this, a lot of snoring sound and resistance is present.
Type D : I can't even breath through my nose like this.

Extra Type Gigarecessed : I can't even breath through my nose without the water.
Are you sure this is legit? I can easily breath through the nose but my forward growth is pretty average I'd say

Are you sure this is legit? I can easily breath through the nose but my forward growth is pretty average I'd say
Indicator line? Dorsal hump present or not? Nose breathing during exercise possible?

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Indicator line? Dorsal hump present or not? Nose breathing during exercise possible?
What is indicator line? My nose is straight as an arrow, and I always breath through my nose when exercising, but I think that's because I have great cardio/conditioning

Shit thread.

I can breathe through my nose and I am recessed.

What is indicator line? My nose is straight as an arrow, and I always breath through my nose when exercising, but I think that's because I have great cardio/conditioning
Shit thread.

I can breathe through my nose and I am recessed.
This forum is low IQ. If you have straight nose and breath through your nose during exercise, you're not fucking recessed. You just have lack of bone growth because of soft diet, but you maintained good tongue posture through-out your life.

This forum is low IQ. If you have straight nose and breath through your nose during exercise, you're not fucking recessed. You just have lack of bone growth because of soft diet, but you maintained good tongue posture through-out your life.
Can you post an example of someone with no recession but lack of bone growth due to a soft diet?

Can you post an example of someone with no recession but lack of bone growth due to a soft diet?
Something approx like this:

Image result for small face side profile

Good maxilla angle, small indicator line, but just no bone size in face.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Julius
Often there are people who have good maxilla angle, no maxillary recession, but because of lack of bone growth stimulation(soft diet), they have small mandibles.
So then what would you consider being the fix?

So then what would you consider being the fix?
There is none once you are out of puberty, travel back in time and chew harder diet?

I'm 14 right now, help me bro
swallow harder against the palate, chew something hard for a few minutes every day(meat, carrots, etc...) don't use gum though

swallow harder against the palate, chew something hard for a few minutes every day(meat, carrots, etc...) don't use gum though
will that be enough? Also, how come I shouldn't use gum? I thought falim gum was the go-to?

will that be enough? Also, how come I shouldn't use gum? I thought falim gum was the go-to?
You need something hard, not something soft like gum, even falim is simply too soft. Consider just buying dog chewing bone and simply going at it for a few minutes every day.

Imagine hunter gatherers, they would have to break raw bones with their teeth.

how does this have anything to do with jaw recession bro? I am pretty recessed but still can breathe easily

ohh makes sense. I have straight nose and can breathe during exercise but I never maintained good tongue posture though 🤔