Easy money making offer

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
I have bunch of amazon giftcards of amazon us about 200$ worth I will give each card for 75%. You will be making profit with that. Let me know if anyone is interested.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, Deleted member 3853, Patient A and 13 others
@Ritalincel wants you to PM him about this, he might be interested

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Will u scam me

Will u scam me
No lol why would I, I want to make a long term business deal I keep earning amazon gc so I have to convert it to real money. Also I'm a known user here. I can't run away with momey

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Chadelite
btw I haven't scammed u. my phone died & I was 2 lazy to charge it. I'll text u later.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
btw I haven't scammed u. my phone died & I was 2 lazy to charge it. I'll text u later.
I have sent you the cards, now all you have to do is buy me the game and enjoy your profit

Your iq if you fall for this scam::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, Mateusz74, Deleted member 6217 and 14 others
I have to order shit on US amazon right?

Yo I'm still waiting
I tried looking for a phone but it worked out more expensive than ordering from uk
I'm tryna see about getting some beta carotene but it's not looking promising ngl most don't ship to uk
i'll pm you if anything changes

I tried looking for a phone but it worked out more expensive than ordering from uk
I'm tryna see about getting some beta carotene but it's not looking promising ngl most don't ship to uk
i'll pm you if anything changes
Ok I have a 25 pound giftcard too

Smells like money laundering. I like that. Every cent not going to the government is a good cent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, RAITEIII, Introvertednarc and 2 others
Smells like money laundering. I like that. Every cent not going to the government is a good cent.
U wanna do a trade? 75% only for 100$ gift card you will only pay 75$

Indian scammer,

JFL jk bro

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610, Incoming and Deleted member 3163
Worked for me in case anyone was wondering
can pm proof I guess if you're that suspicious

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3163
Bump guys I have some cards still laying around let me know

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Chadelite and Good_Little_Goy
Wdym bro how does this work? Im confused
you just paypal him and he'll send you a screenshot of the amazon codes
worked for me, I can pm you proof if you really want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Another trade done with @Bronze8

• +1
Reactions: Lux
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
There was a website posted here the other day where you get btc for Amazon gc, fyi. I cant remember it though

I have bunch of amazon giftcards of amazon us about 200$ worth I will give each card for 75%. You will be making profit with that. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Mirin indian scammer maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Adreyan, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
guys he scammed me

Bumo, I still have some cards

i would never trust an indian with a transaction of this nature tbh not even tryna be funny you motherfuckers evolved for the sole purpose of scamming people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and Patient A
if you were getting all the cards legit, that would mean you'd lose a shit ton of money with each sale, but obviously thats not the case

this means you must be getting those cards illegally but ur too scared to use them so you pass them onto customers?

Aren't you from Andhra?

if you were getting all the cards legit, that would mean you'd lose a shit ton of money with each sale, but obviously thats not the case

this means you must be getting those cards illegally but ur too scared to use them so you pass them onto customers?
Nope, the cards are of us and I can't use them india.

I have 40$ redeemed gift cards laying in my amazon and nothing happened. It has been 3 months, no account ban nothing

giphy.gif