EAT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FRUITS AND VEGETABLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
By God I swear that this is going to make a huge difference in your appearance if you aren't already doing it. Not only will your hair and complexion look 20x better, you'll probably lose a bit of weight too and be in a better mood (I am not kidding, I feel better throughout the day when I've had a few servings of fruit or veggies with my meals). This should be one of the first looksmaxing habits you incorporate because it's so simple and will yield results in just a few days

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
@MentalCel @Tony thoughts?

@SikKunt is quaking right now

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3163, Deleted member 470, ritalinredemption and 2 others
Don't fall for the carnivore carbophobia meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Schönling, born2shitforced2wipe and 3 others
Must've been months since I last ate vegetables.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, WhatToDo, karbo and 2 others
Honestly why though? What makes you believe they're no good?
No nutrition coupled with anti-nutrients.
I'd rather eat calorically dense foods packed with nutrition.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8229, jxv, Lux and 8 others
I eat the veggies in isolation as my last meal in the evening to stop the anti nutrients from fucking up nutrient absorption.

Powdered greens & Apple juice
Avocado
Green beans with a wad of butter

hnnggggggg

No nutrition coupled with anti-nutrients.
I'd rather eat calorically dense foods packed with nutrition.
so you can't eat both meat and plants?

can't think of anything more boring than eating meat for every single meal. You aren't going to get diabetes from a fucking apple man.

Bad advice i shove 8 avocado seeds up my ass no improvement at all 2/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and ritalinredemption
By God I swear that this is going to make a huge difference in your appearance if you aren't already doing it. Not only will your hair and complexion look 20x better, you'll probably lose a bit of weight too and be in a better mood (I am not kidding, I feel better throughout the day when I've had a few servings of fruit or veggies with my meals). This should be one of the first looksmaxing habits you incorporate because it's so simple and will yield results in just a few days

What do you suggest? Celery & Carrot sticks when you're feeling moorish & cucumber, tomato & the like to make you feel full?

Also what vegetables aids in weight loss & the like?

What do you suggest? Celery & Carrot sticks when you're feeling moorish & cucumber, tomato & the like to make you feel full?

Also what vegetables aids in weight loss & the like?
I eat fruits whenever I feel like it (I count calories so I stay conscious of quantities). I personally love pears, pineapples, blueberries, mangos, grapes. For veggies I just add spinach/spring mix to my eggs, pasta, wraps or sandwiches and I eat broccoli sprouts that I sprout at home. And also canned peas/carrots cuz I'm a poorcel. Sweet potatoes are also my favorite cuz I microwave it and it tastes good

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
Eat red meat and drink milk to become a true warrior

vegetables are for twinks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Lux, Deleted member 3299 and 5 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 685
Legit bro I love my veggies and fruits

@Butthurt Dweller This guy is swole af he mogs you

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Administrator
Meme thread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Administrator
so you can't eat both meat and plants?

can't think of anything more boring than eating meat for every single meal. You aren't going to get diabetes from a fucking apple man.
Currently I'm not on a carnivorous diet. I only eat starches mostly like potatoes and I still don't consume greens or colored veggies. Almost no fruits either, especially citrus fruits since my teeth wanna die after eating them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Currently I'm not on a carnivorous diet. I only eat starches mostly like potatoes and I still don't consume greens or colored veggies. Almost no fruits either, especially citrus fruits since my teeth wanna die after eating them.
okay good, as long as you're eating potatoes.

they are the most nutrient-dense plant food with good complex starches, without much if any anti-nutrient content.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and SikKunt
What's your thoughts on alkaline diets? I hear they can heal many diseases such as cancer, and it's human's natural diet

I don't eat fruits but I do it most vegetables.

okay good, as long as you're eating potatoes.

they are the most nutrient-dense plant food with good complex starches, without much if any anti-nutrient content.
could you care to elaborate what nutrients are in a potato? also the skin has anti-nutrients.
What's your thoughts on alkaline diets? I hear they can heal many diseases such as cancer, and it's human's natural diet
humans have ecremely low HCL and eating "alkaline" foods like vegetables causes acid reflux.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
could you care to elaborate what nutrients are in a potato? also the skin has anti-nutrients.

humans have ecremely low HCL and eating "alkaline" foods like vegetables causes acid reflux.
The only times I have acid reflux issues is when I eat tons of cheese, milk, white bread. Veggies literally never cause a problem

The only times I have acid reflux issues is when I eat tons of cheese, milk, white bread. Veggies literally never cause a problem
k go live off fruits and vegetables for a year, see what happens retard

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt

That's because he doesn't eat anything else

Literally all he eats are fruits which aren't even necessary in the first place. What a failure

That's because he doesn't eat anything else
fruits are rly healthy full of essential vitamins and minerals bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: logan and Deleted member 685

I still eat meat and eggs everyday you retard.

• +1
Reactions: logan
I have teeth to eat meat and not grass cunt jfl

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Theres no mamy dpgshit useless veggies and fruits you are acting like they even imprpve health much is funny tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FaceandHFD and CupOfCoffee
fruit contains a sugar (fructose) conseqyently it increases insuline-resistance and free radicals that lead to collagen loss and faster aging

a fucking shit tonne, potatoes are an amazing source of vitamin C, copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, manganese and all B vitamins. jfl at being such a cuck that you destroy your intestinal tract and lipids for the sake of muh NUTRIENTS.

just eat like a normal fucking human, you don't need to eat a fucking pound of liver a day, it's not going to turn you into the chad that you were never destined to be.
fruit contains a sugar (fructose) consequently it increases insuline-resistance and free radicals that lead to collagen loss and faster aging
um metformin exists?

regardless fruit doesn't cause insulin resistance and you'd be a fucking retard to fall for such Jewish trickery.

meat
magnesium
meat
B vitamins
meat
meat
phosphorus
meat again brah

meat has everything tbh
jfl at being such a cuck that you destroy your intestinal tract and lipids for the sake of muh NUTRIENTS.
wdym destroy intestinal tract?
just eat like a normal fucking human
bro humans in nature dont have the large quantities of plants we consume and especially not the copious amounts of sugar

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, logan and Deleted member 2756
I just eat whatever the fuck I want and I don't buy anything designed by foodjews to manipulate your sense of taste JFL at dieting

Follow your cravings they wont let you down, every other animal does this and they don't have issues

I stopped getting sick doing this and I have way more energy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I just eat whatever the fuck I want and I don't buy anything designed by foodjews to manipulate your sense of taste JFL at dieting

Follow your cravings they wont let you down, every other animal does this and they don't have issues

I stopped getting sick doing this and I have way more energy
Good I'm craving a McChicken and big mac

meat

meat

meat

meat

meat again brah

meat has everything tbh

bro humans in nature dont have the large quantities of plants we consume and especially not the copious amounts of sugar
again, man, I eat meat, I think it's extremely important if not the most important part of our diets and yes we consume too much sugar, but just by cleaning out your diet by limiting plant oils, sugars and anti-nutrient heavy plant foods than compared to the norm you're significantly healthier.

and don't start with this nature shit, we are in a natural setting right fucking now.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
ur actually retarded, eat foods you crave in their natural form.
I crave fruits, meat, potatoes, peanut butter, yogurt in their natural form nigger.

I crave fruits, potatoes, peanut butter
None of these are natural foods, they're all manmade. The yogurt you eat is probably pasteurized too so it's not even in it's natural form and you're not getting any vitamins from it. You probably cook ur meat and put spices on it. Keep coping with your slave diet palate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
None of these are natural foods, they're all manmade. The yogurt you eat is probably pasteurized too so it's not even in it's natural form and you're not getting any vitamins from it. You probably cook ur meat and put spices on it. Keep coping with your slave diet palate.
Fuck off troll

You're becoming one of my favorite posters on here

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Fuck off troll
All fruits in supermarket are bred to have really high sugar content 10x what it is in nature. Potatoes are bred from a poisonous plant, you'd never find edible potatoes in nature. Same with peanuts, they're impossible to find in nature and the ones found in nature are so full of anti-nutrients it's super toxic to you. The peanuts you eat are bred to have low anti-nutrient content.

@Tony @SikKunt Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
a fucking shit tonne, potatoes are an amazing source of vitamin C, copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, manganese and all B vitamins. jfl at being such a cuck that you destroy your intestinal tract and lipids for the sake of muh NUTRIENTS.

just eat like a normal fucking human, you don't need to eat a fucking pound of liver a day, it's not going to turn you into the chad that you were never destined to be.

um metformin exists?

regardless fruit doesn't cause insulin resistance and you'd be a fucking retard to fall for such Jewish trickery.
be a good slave, consume your GMO sugar! what do you mean by destroying your intestinal tract and lipids? hope youre talking about potatoes because thats what they and every other plant-starch do. also humans cant digest nutrients from plants, thats why we are made to eat animals, so that we can absorb the nutrients from the animals that digested the nutrients from plants. and why would i want to eat like a normal human, so that i can look like one? :lul: no thanks myguy. people are ugly because they have been eating slave diets for generations. look up "nutrition and physical degeneration" by weston price. HEALTH = BEAUTY, DEGENERATION = MALNUTRITION.
All fruits in supermarket are bred to have really high sugar content 10x what it is in nature. Potatoes are bred from a poisonous plant, you'd never find edible potatoes in nature. Same with peanuts, they're impossible to find in nature and the ones found in nature are so full of anti-nutrients it's super toxic to you. The peanuts you eat are bred to have low anti-nutrient content.

@Tony @SikKunt Thoughts?
meat

meat

meat

meat

meat again brah

meat has everything tbh

high iq

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, n33tf1f, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
fruit contains a sugar (fructose) conseqyently it increases insuline-resistance and free radicals that lead to collagen loss and faster aging
no man
if you eat complete fruits, fructose release is very slow.
the problem is if you drink fruit juice, where you fuck all the fiber and frutose is free.
"raw" fruits are good. full of nutrients and antioxidants

jared leto is vegan.

@Ritalincel why u puke on comment man... :feelscry: :feelspepo:
@Tony @SikKunt Thoughts?
Brah fua I didn't get notification from this. sarge is giving me enema tbh :feelspepo:
"raw" fruits are good. full of nutrients and antioxidants
yes brooo! nutrients and antioxidants!!!
meanwhile, the only nutrient fruits have is vitamin C and its fructose content is damaging anyway, especially the INDIGESTIBLE fibre.
jared leto is vegan.
I bet he eats unborn babies to keep his youthful look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and logan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back