EAT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FRUITS AND VEGETABLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaves

• +1
Reactions: logan, Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
By God I swear that this is going to make a huge difference in your appearance if you aren't already doing it. Not only will your hair and complexion look 20x better, you'll probably lose a bit of weight too and be in a better mood (I am not kidding, I feel better throughout the day when I've had a few servings of fruit or veggies with my meals). This should be one of the first looksmaxing habits you incorporate because it's so simple and will yield results in just a few days
Coping clown

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, logan and Deleted member 685
This is very legit , carotenoidmaxx is insane. I colour mog every1 when i go to the gym , all of that thanks to having the same breakfast for the last 7 months , 300gspinach with 2 medium tomatoes + carrot juice in the afternoon , it takes time thou. And im sure it was thanks to the veggies because i literally catch 0 sun and i have still a brown/orange tan.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
are there some "best" veggies/Fruits for lookmax?
ofc carrots.. but smth else?

ok mr goldberg i will eat those 100% natural fruits that are 100% not grown half a world away and sprayed with both pesticides and the blood of farmers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Do you retards actually eat nothing but raw meat and eggs? I guarantee 95% of dissenters are probably eating donuts and monster energy drinks while shitposting on here about "muh carnivore high T diet" JFL JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 685 and lasthope
To me the best thing about eating a bunch of vegetables is the energy I feel starting half an hour or so after. like my body saying "ahh finally that's the stuff"

i think the best diet just has a bit of every natural food. i don't go straight paleo as i love bread but vegetables, nuts, seeds, meat, and eggs make you powerful

fruits i'm iffy on, some are so sugared up. they're delicious but i think their nutritional value is questionable

i think healthmaxxing is very important for looksmaxxing, your skin quality is a reflection of your immune system health as much as anything else. eat healthy, exercise, sleep well, hydrate, and you can eliminate issues like acne, dry skin, and pasty skin tone

feeling better and having mroe energy improves every moment of your life. just learn to look at food as fuel and think of "using" it rather than eating it if that helps you.

• +1
fruits = scam

vegetables = legit

I am a vegetarian because I only eat vegetarian animals tbh legit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 685
Skin Tone maxxing. That's also what vegetables and fruits do. Because of cartonine or something, making skin tone even better then tanners

cope harder, i would eat at least 1kg of veg and fruit combo and im baldcel JFLL

Skin Tone maxxing. That's also what vegetables and fruits do. Because of cartonine or something, making skin tone even better then tanners
so just skip vegs and fruits and supplement beta carrotene?

what are vegs/fruits usefull for otherwise? I believe you can get all vitamins and minerals through other means.

what are vegs/fruits usefull for otherwise? I believe you can get all vitamins and minerals through other means.
All?
Theoretically one maybe could get all vitamins and minerals through other means. But practically speaking, most won't because they don't take/use all the tings they have to to get that. And doing is that way, is probably very expensive. because one would need to spend shitloads on more expensive supplements.
Also, vegetables and the viber are great for good digestion. So it serves that function as well.

I seeno reason not to eat plenty vegetables. They provide a wide range of vitamins and minerals for a low cost. They help digestion. They fill you up an stills the hunger.
I bet, 90+% of people that don't eat vegetables but only supplements; get fat. Because what else are they going to stuuf themselfes with, to make the feeling of hunger go away? produced food that will be then, so in come the bread, crisps, cookies, cakes, etc..

• +1
Just lol
Oats,milk,meat,pasta,eggs ,rice and walnuts is all I need.

Not bad tbh but you're not getting enough vit c vit k
theres a lot of vit K in eggs and meat... it's the main source of vit K in your diet.

only thing you need to worry about on a no fruit/vegs diet is vit c tbh and even then the deficiency is not too bad. So I eat like 1 kiwi/day which is more than enough.

I only eat carrots for beta-carrotene to get a more tanned skin, but if I can just supplement beta-carrotene I will cut that out.

And shitton of garlic and onions for taste in other dishes, will always keep that in.

bro they have PROTEIN . all essential amino acids and b12
They have potassium, calcium and magnesium, fiber(!), are easy to digest (many of them) and hydrate the body better than anything else. Fruits AND (red) meat are both very important to ensure optimal health imo. What we DON'T need as humans are grains and dairy. They won't kill us if consumed in reasonable amounts and in the right form (e.g. sprouted/cooked grains) either though.

They have potassium, calcium and magnesium, fiber(!), are easy to digest (many of them) and hydrate the body better than anything else. Fruits AND (red) meat are both very important to ensure optimal health imo. What we DON'T need as humans are grains and dairy. They won't kill us if consumed in reasonable amounts and in the right form (e.g. sprouted/cooked grains) either though.
Diary is good but pasteurized isn't. Kids who drank lots of diary are taller

Kids who drank lots of diary are taller
That's true actually but this wasn't my point. Dairy still isn't necessary for good health. Fruits and meat (in moderate amounts) are though.

potassium
a little ye
LOL
magnesium
LOL
easy to digest
yes bro makes tons of sense how they're easily digestible meanwhile being full of indigestible fiber :feelsautistic:
hydrate the body better than anything else.
better than blood and milk?

but ye grains have no place in our diet, nor do vegetables for that matter. Fruits maybe, although in small amounts and no fake food fruits like 99% of everything in the supermarket.

a little ye

LOL

LOL

yes bro makes tons of sense how they're easily digestible meanwhile being full of indigestible fiber :feelsautistic:

better than blood and milk?

but ye grains have no place in our diet, nor do vegetables for that matter. Fruits maybe, although in small amounts and no fake food fruits like 99% of everything in the supermarket.
Some fruits have lots of potassium, you can easily get your daily requirement from fruits only. Same with the other electrolytes. That plus their high water content (think watermelons) make it perfect for hydration. And, yes, def much better than milk or blood because these have too much fat and protein for fast absorption.
Green leafy vegetables have lots of calcium and magnesium, it's literally part of the reason they have green color (chlorophyll).

As for the fiber, being indigestible is the whole point of it lol, 1. to stimulate peristalsis and 2. to feed gut bacteria. Simple as that.

Green leafy vegetables have lots of calcium and magnesium, it's literally part of the reason they have green color (chlorophyll).
None of that calcium and magnesium is absorbable because greens contain oxalates which inhibit their absorption, not to mention the already laughable quantity of those minerals inside the plant.
to feed gut bacteria.
How is that even beneficial? Fermented dairy or meat even are the greatest probiotics to begin with anyway.
to stimulate peristalsis
So again with the "fiber helps digestion" myth?
It doesn't at all.

None of that calcium and magnesium is absorbable because greens contain oxalates which inhibit their absorption, not to mention the already laughable quantity of those minerals inside the plant.
"muh oxalates" striking again
How is that even beneficial? Fermented dairy or meat even are the greatest probiotics to begin with anyway.
Yes, pretty much everything that was not artificially processed is prebiotic to some extent.
So again with the "fiber helps digestion" myth?
It doesn't at all.
It does, I can confirm this from my past constipation issues. Upped my fruit intake and it's gone. Need less toilet paper as well.

And shitton of garlic and onions for taste in other dishes, will always keep that in.
I love garlic and onions, no matter how bad my breath smells lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Both increase testosterone
DependableGreenKoi-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CupOfCoffee
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Both increase testosterone
The anti-oxidants in Garlic can reduce oxidative stress in the balls (like the one induced by exercise) which could increase Testosterone production (Garlic was 1% of the diet in one study) but intake of Garlic any higher that dose-dependently lowered Testosterone probably trough inhibiting enzymes involved in Testosterone synthesis

Rediculous talk about 1 or a few specific vitamines or minerals. There are shitton, that needs to be part of a healthy diet. Here a list that one can read up on:

Rediculous talk about 1 or a few specific vitamines or minerals. There are shitton, that needs to be part of a healthy diet. Here a list that one can read up on:
Beta carotene can easily be converted to vitamin A as needed.)
read this then stopped

The anti-oxidants in Garlic can reduce oxidative stress in the balls (like the one induced by exercise) which could increase Testosterone production (Garlic was 1% of the diet in one study) but intake of Garlic any higher that dose-dependently lowered Testosterone probably trough inhibiting enzymes involved in Testosterone synthesis
What inhibing enzymes?

imagine having such low iq that you take everything serious
imagine writing this just to come off as smarter than you really are
carnivore made my shits hard as rocks.
That was me with constipation from lack of fiber. Poop so hard it would rip open my anus. I prefer smooth, quick and painless bms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back