Eating more and taking protein

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I've dedicated myself towards eating more and ingesting supplemental protein, and it seems like I'm putting on muscle with little to no effort. Beforehand I was only eating around 2 medium meals and not taking any protein supplements. But now, I'm slowly getting bigger without even hitting the gym often.

Hopefully I can stop being a skinny weakling. :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RationalBrody
Awesome man be sure to post progress pics :feelsokman:

Awesome man be sure to post progress pics :feelsokman:
Will do. Hopefully I can put on some mass.
I got a decent frame to start with so that's on my side. (y)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SHARK
You're not gonna put on mass with protein supplements bro

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Spinach
Cum.
Sperm.
Ejaculation fluids.
And you ask why?
Here is why:
One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and BornAgainChad
don't fall for the bulking meme

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Insomniac, Autist and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, Autist, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
this

its ok to do it in the winter like december to feb, from feb to may be on a deficit and from then on just do maintenance calories
You should never go above 15%bf. Unless you play some kind sport that requires lot strength and size, also do you think that people stop having sex at winter? I don't see any point making your face worse just because "muh bulking season and muh 9000lb bench"

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Slow bulk tbh. Dont eat insane volume of food or shit foods like nut butters and grains as doing so will stress your digestion and fuck up your microbiome. You cant be healthy or physically attractive if you have a gut inflammation or malabsorption from shoveling a gallon of peanut butter oat kale smoothies down your throat every day. If youre natty you cant even put much more muscle on dirty bulking anyway unless youre a noob or a skeletor.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and BornAgainChad
1541344163378.jpg

Spinach
Cum.
Sperm.
Ejaculation fluids.
And you ask why?
Here is why:
One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.

What an idiot. Please dont tell me you've been eating sperm based off that?

Its simply not true... The amount of dietary protein in 1 ejaculation is less than 1 gram.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
carbohydrate
the act of sticking both of your penises into the ass cavern of a hot bitch

Joe Youngcarbohydrated all over Cynthia's bootie hole

by Cecil Williams October 07, 2007

Dont overbulk unless you want bear mode

bodybuilding is massive cope if you are ugly and/or short. all the balding indian janitors are doing it these days. its all about the bones

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel