Economic Predictions for this decade - More bad news

You are literally bragging about how your family makes more money during times of misery. And earlier you wrote some "it's over for goyims lol" style reply. When you do this you are sort of bringing anti-semite replies unto yourself.
You’re a complete autist. I merely stated my own circumstances and when asked to elaborate on it further I DID. I actually helped others to understand and not just brag.
My grandparents literally escaped the Third Reich and immigrated with nothing, and now we’re doing very well. If they can do it I’m sure a few looksmax aspies can too.
Go get impaled on a BBC while you write your next shitty thread no one will read.
Shalom boyo

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
You’re a complete autist. I merely stated my own circumstances and when asked to elaborate on it further I DID. I actually helped others to understand and not just brag.
My grandparents literally escaped the Third Reich and immigrated with nothing, and now we’re doing very well. If they can do it I’m sure a few looksmax aspies can too.
Go get impaled on a BBC while you write your next shitty thread no one will read.
Shalom boyo
Right. There are obviously certain Reasons to dislike certain Jews, but for knowing how to manage their money properly? Bruh

• Love it
Reactions: KrissKross
Right. There are obviously certain Reasons to dislike certain Jews, but for knowing how to manage their money properly? Bruh
When people say they hate Jews (like that cuck @disillusioned) what they really mean is that they hate Zionists, which is understandable.

• +1
I merely stated my own circumstances and when asked to elaborate on it further I DID.

You said your family is posed to get rich once everything falls into pieces. You can't do this unless you are up to something shady. I don't trust anything that gets fat while everybody else bleeds.

My grandparents literally escaped the Third Reich

Sort of like your great grandparents escaped whatever other country they were chased out of, and how your great great grandparents where chased out of a yet another. Makes you think.

Just lol if you think just "managing money" is enough to make you a good profit during an economic collapse while everybody else is fucked. I bet his parents work in some type of parasite industry.

When people say they hate Jews (like that cuck @disillusioned) what they really mean is that they hate Zionists, which is understandable.

No, it means they hate jews. "Zionism" is just thinly veiled anti-semitism and always has been. Even the left with all it's fake tolerance bullshit is now becoming increasingly more openly anti-semetic. In the UK jew hate is rampant among the labor party to a point it actually harmed Corbyn personally during the last election.

I think i'll survive the collapse easily.
I have farm land and i know how to farm,
Also know other important stuff like using a gun,hunting etc
I'll be fine

• +1
You said your family is posed to get rich once everything falls into pieces. You can't do this unless you are up to something shady. I don't trust anything that gets fat while everybody else bleeds.

Sort of like your great grandparents escaped whatever other country they were chased out of, and how your great great grandparents where chased out of a yet another. Makes you think.

Just lol if you think just "managing money" is enough to make you a good profit during an economic collapse while everybody else is fucked. I bet his parents work in some type of parasite industry.

No, it means they hate jews. "Zionism" is just thinly veiled anti-semitism and always has been. Even the left with all it's fake tolerance bullshit is now becoming increasingly more openly anti-semetic. In the UK jew hate is rampant among the labor party to a point it actually harmed Corbyn personally during the last election.
to make money in an inflationary collapse you literally just have to hold precious metals and then buy real estate when it crashes. It’s not rocket surgery

to make money in an inflationary collapse you literally just have to hold precious metals and then buy real estate when it crashes. It’s not rocket surgery

Vulture capitalism 101. Harvest other's corpses after they are dead. And most people won't even have the money to do this anyway.
I think i'll survive the collapse easily.
I have farm land and i know how to farm,
Also know other important stuff like using a gun,hunting etc
I'll be fine

Just fucking LOL at this bullshit. Nobody survives without modern infrastructure. Nobody. And even if you had your little farm you would get robbed/attacked by others who don't. Assuming the government under the control of the far-left doesn't just take your farm away from you for being a "kulag" or whatever their version of him is.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Vulture capitalism 101. Harvest other's corpses after they are dead. And most people won't even have the money to do this anyway.
Just don’t let anyone make money because it’s immoral theory.

What do you think they should do then? Sell their assets and get fucked like everyone else? Doesn’t make any sense. Life isn’t fair and we know that as well as anyone.

• +1
not a single word was read, hell, i didnt even read the title

Then your dumber than possible and will suffer in the coming recession

How badly will india get fucked?

How badly will india get fucked?
Extreme population density, terrible cleanliness, economy largely based on work outsourced from more developed countries. I’m not gonna lie to you, your cities are fucked.

If you think the shit streets are bad now just wait

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Just don’t let anyone make money because it’s immoral theory.

Capitalism is mostly bullshit. It's just the natural continuation of feudalism with the same type of pyramid structure. The only difference is that instead of dynasties owning land they own corporations. If you look at how capitalism functions systemically there is barely any difference from the feudal structure. Most wealth and power was inherited before capitalism, and it still is today.

Systemically, capitalism is also designed to benefit only the upper classes because capitalist enterprise by design panders mostly to those who have the most purchasing power, which just so happens to be the capitalists. Top 10% of consumers account for like 80% of consumer spending. The remainder are just wage slaves whom are given just enough resources that they can survive and keep on making shit for the upper class to consume, and maybe a afford a few minor luxuries here and there if the ruling class is feeling generious.

• +1
Extreme population density, terrible cleanliness, economy largely based on work outsourced from more developed countries. I’m not gonna lie to you, your cities are fucked.

If you think the shit streets are bad now just wait
Its over

Capitalism is mostly bullshit. It's just the natural continuation of feudalism with the same type of pyramid structure. The only difference is that instead of dynasties owning land they own corporations. If you look at how capitalism functions systemically there is barely any difference from the feudal structure. Most wealth and power was inherited before capitalism, and it still is today.

Systemically, capitalism is also designed to benefit only the upper classes because capitalist enterprise by design panders mostly to those who have the most purchasing power, which just so happens to be the capitalists. Top 10% of consumers account for like 80% of consumer spending. The remainder are just wage slaves.
Niggas gotta pay me to read that shit

High IQ OP

• +1

Systemically, capitalism is also designed to benefit only the upper classes because capitalist enterprise by design panders mostly to those who have the most purchasing power, which just so happens to be the capitalists. Top 10% of consumers account for like 80% of consumer spending. The remainder are just wage slaves whom are given just enough resources that they can survive and keep on making shit for the upper class to consume, and maybe a afford a few minor luxuries here and there if the ruling class is feeling generious.
I do assume that the cause of current probelms is not free market but FIAT CURRENCY.
Abolish FED.
Bring back GOLD standard.
End the fed

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and OOGABOOGA
I do assume that the cause of current probelms is not free market but FIAT CURRENCY.
Abolish FED.
View attachment 229399

Fiat currency doesn't help but this bullshit would still be happening even without it. Back when Marx was pointing out the fatal flaws of capitalism fiat currency did not even exist yet. Just lol at saying Marx was wrong when like 80% of the stuff he predicted is happening already. Sure capitalism has lasted longer than he assumed it would but ultimately the things he predicted are still happening:

-Giant corporations and monopolies defeating the point of capitalism
-Society's wealth being funneled more and more to the ruling class
-Globalism slowly destroying the idea of nations
-A small number of super powerful international corporations obtaining more power than entire nation states
-The wealthy using their influence to distort the market via buying politicians thus preventing the market from working as intended

The only thing marx has actually gotten wrong was assuming the the retarded proles would start looking past race in favor of class identity. He was completely bluepilled about that one.

• +1
Fiat currency doesn't help but this bullshit would still be happening even without it. Back when Marx was pointing out the fatal flaws of capitalism fiat currency did not even exist yet. Just lol at saying Marx was wrong when like 80% of the stuff he predicted is happening already. Sure capitalism has lasted longer than he assumed it would but ultimately the things he predicted are still happening:

-A small number of super powerful international corporations obtaining more power than entire nation states
-The wealthy using their influence to distort the market via buying politicians thus preventing the market from working as intended

The only thing marx has actually gotten wrong was assuming the the retarded proles would start looking past race in favor of class identity. He was completely bluepilled about that one.
Niggas gotta pay me in silver to read that shit
Abolish FED.
View attachment 229399
Yes bro

Marx was predicting the growing exploitation and pauperization of industiral workes, then massive crisis of capitalism due to overproduction, and imminent communist revolution in the second half of the 19th century.

Nothing of this happend.

What actually happened was the end of poverty for hundreds of millions of people during the last 150 years and the unbelievable increase in wealth never seen in human history. Times when tens of millions of people in the world come out of poverty every year and starvation has become a forgotten echo of the past in most parts of the globe.

The overwhelming majority of problems we have today cames from the issue that control of money is under strict state control, that got quite free hand in money supply. The economic decisions that are being made by Central Banks favours the massive enterprises, indeed this is an alliance of big state and big government, something against the very idea of libertarian free market. This creates the situation when the money on the market is being "sucked out" during the crisis (nowdays ussualy because of real money value falls) and goes from the wallets of the middle class to the biggest ones, who are proctected by state. This is keynesian plutocracy with constant, large state interventions in the economy.

• +1
Marx was predicting the growing exploitation and pauperization of industiral workes, then massive crisis of capitalism due to overproduction, and imminent communist revolution in the second half of the 19th century.

Nothing of this happend.

What actually happened was the end of poverty for hundreds of millions of people during the last 150 years and the unbelievable increase in wealth never seen in human history. Times when tens of millions of people in the world come out of poverty every year and starvation has become a forgotten echo of the past in most parts of the globe.

The overwhelming majority of problems we have today cames from the issue that control of money is under strict state control, that got quite free hand in money supply. The economic decisions that are being made by Central Banks favours the massive enterprises, indeed this is an alliance of big state and big government, something against the very idea of libertarian free market. This creates the situation when the money on the market is being "sucked out" during the crisis (nowdays ussualy because of real money value falls) and goes from the wallets of the middle class to the biggest ones, who are proctected by state. This is keynesian plutocracy with constant, large state interventions in the economy.
2CFAE5E2 94D9 45AB BB4C 31102793BE82

How can you say capitalism is bad? These days people go on vacations to places every year that people 50 years ago would have gone on once a decade. People are doing so well these days that starvation is no longer a problem, to the point that people die of over eating as opposed to starvation these days. Mostly people are doing extremely well, jfl if you think you have any right to be unhappy with 21st century conditions in the West.

• +1
How can you say capitalism is bad? These days people go on vacations to places every year that people 50 years ago would have gone on once a decade. People are doing so well these days that starvation is no longer a problem, to the point that people die of over eating as opposed to starvation these days. Mostly people are doing extremely well, jfl if you think you have any right to be unhappy with 21st century conditions in the West.
Yes but that’s all the fruit of all the debt that has caused the economy to grow so rapidly. It’s not that capitalism grew the economy and debt is going to destroy it. More like people are enjoying the fake growth caused by debt, which is a road that one can only ride for so long before it reaches the tipping point described in my op

• +1

Very true... people can talk all they want about this collapse, that collapse, incel and divorce, blah blah but at the end of the day very few people in the the West die of starvation, you can travel to a remote country for a few thousand dollars easily, and healthcare is better than ever.

• +1
14F5C1A5 5533 4D01 9CD2 14571362CEE6
Bump

• +1
The public stock exchanges dont reflect the real economy anymore

@OOGABOOGA why would the central banks EVER have to increase their interest rates?

• +1
Stock market is rigged af you can’t predict it

• +1
Imagine making a thread on economic positions. You a kike or sum? @OOGABOOGA

• WTF
Stock market is rigged af you can’t predict it
Yes it’s broken so you can’t predict it precisely but it’s a house built on sand. It can’t last forever
The public stock exchanges dont reflect the real economy anymore

@OOGABOOGA why would the central banks EVER have to increase their interest rates?
Increased rates->increased saving->increased investment. Decreased rates->decreased saving->increased debt accumulation which causes an exponential spiral into more and more debt, meaning more “money” creation, causing inflation

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and PubertyMaxxer
Increased rates->increased saving->increased investment. Decreased rates->decreased saving->increased debt accumulation which causes an exponential spiral into more and more debt, meaning more “money” creation, causing inflation
The big private banks dont need the money of the citizens though, they just print their own

The central banks dont print money exclusively, its the big banks aswell with their deposit / bank money

• +1
The big private banks dont need the money of the citizens though, they just print their own

The central banks dont print money exclusively, its the big banks aswell with their deposit / bank money
Yes? They need the economy to function and their money to function on behalf of the citizens or they have no control. I may be missing the point if what you’re trying to say idk

Yes? They need the economy to function and their money to function on behalf of the citizens or they have no control. I may be missing the point if what you’re trying to say idk
Increased rates->increased saving->increased investment

This is wrong, only low rates lead to investments

If the central bank's rates are high, the rates of big banks become high aswell and the people store their money rather at the bank without needing to take risks like with real estate / stock investments

If the rates are low nobody puts their money at their bank because its value would reduce due to inflation being higher than the big banks interest rates
The low rates increase the valuations of companies and real eastate

• +1
So hyperinflation is the greatest theft the humankind ever see?

is it time to read fisherian economics or even sharia economics, like interest is haram? are muslims going to win?

OP enlighten me

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and OOGABOOGA
So hyperinflation is the greatest theft the humankind ever see?

is it time to read fisherian economics or even sharia economics, like interest is haram? are muslims going to win?

OP enlighten me
I’m a Christian but yes usury is a no go. And yes hyperinflation is destroys civilizations. That’s what took down the Roman Empire, the goths just claimed it.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Increased rates->increased saving->increased investment

This is wrong, only low rates lead to investments

If the central bank's rates are high, the rates of big banks become high aswell and the people store their money rather at the bank without needing to take risks like with real estate / stock investments

If the rates are low nobody puts their money at their bank because its value would reduce due to inflation being higher than the big banks interest rates
The low rates increase the valuations of companies and real eastate
Your point makes sense assuming people are making a good income without debt, but most people put most of their money into the mortgage, car payments, etc. Hence people whining about the 1% getting richer and the rest getting poorer. By investment I’m talking about saving money to start a business or build something without debt. I’m not talking about fake things like stocks and to some degree real estate. Those things gain “value” with low rates bc of asset price inflation. If a company accrues a ton of debt to grow its stock will go up, but that doesn’t make it more valuable

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
420D824A 55C2 4A7B A548 D12ABCBDB1EB

• +1
Fuck man I don't really believe any of that dumbass doomer shit but this actually seems very educated and factual. I'm actually kinda worried for my future and for my Country. I hope the US can pull through this shit because I was literally planning on joining the military right after my senior year. Fuck man and I thought 2020 was shit but from what i'm reading shit's bout to get a whole lot worse in the coming years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and OOGABOOGA
Fuck man I don't really believe any of that dumbass doomer shit but this actually seems very educated and factual. I'm actually kinda worried for my future and for my Country. I hope the US can pull through this shit because I was literally planning on joining the military right after my senior year. Fuck man and I thought 2020 was shit but from what i'm reading shit's bout to get a whole lot worse in the coming years.
Yeah I’m not a doomer. It’s bad news for some, good for others. Don’t worry about your country, worry about yourself. Learn a skill that doesn’t require industry, get out of cities, and get a wife

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 7240
China will become the new super power tbh. Sure, maybe they have debt too and will get fucked a bit, but you can't deny their IQ and productivity. They will eventually just ascend.

Think about it like this. Who even decides the wages and the economy of a country? It's based on import/export and producitivty isn't it?

Something that is a bit bizzare to think about is that you can go to Switzerland, get a job, and do that job. Then you can go to a "poor" country in europe, do the same job, yet your wage is only 1/10 of what you had in Switzerland, despite doing the exact same job.

You look around yourself. The buildings, the city. It looks the same. You can see any real fundamental difference between a city Switzerland and a Poland. You can't see any fundamental difference in infrastructure, technology, modernization etc either.

If you were in a city in Switzerland, then got teleported in your sleep and woke up in a city in Poland (assuming the cities were empty of people). You would think you were still in Switzerland. Yet, in Switzerland you'll make 10x the wage you'll do in Poland for doing the EXACT same job? Who the fuck made it like this? Who made up these numbers?

And here's the real shocker. Your living standard is EXACTLY the same after paying taxes, despite making 1/10 less in Poland.

This mostly comes down to just country based import/export/trading partners/productivity, etc, does it not? This is why China will ascend.

So saving money and investing is a scam?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and magnificentcel
In Canada the best bank is 2% interest on savings.
2 fcuking percent!!!!!
My bank is half a percent! Thats lower than inflation!
How are you expected to buy a house or retire
This is fcuked.

• +1
In Canada the best bank is 2% interest on savings.
2 fcuking percent!!!!!
My bank is half a percent! Thats lower than inflation!
How are you expected to buy a house or retire
This is fcuked.
Solid bump. You develop a community and live rural with debt and figure out some smaller form of house to build. Find 10 people on the same page, split an acre and help each other build something like in the old days. Boom little homestead for 10-20k. And if you got more you can build more. It sucks to reject the material we’re raised on but what’s old will become new again. To escape a breaking system you really have to leave it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Alright so a couple of users requested that I make a thread on my economic predictions for the next few years because I mentioned that I expect the economy to crash worse than it has in centuries quite soon. This will be bad news for many people, particularly those living in heavily populated areas, relying on unproductive/unnecessary jobs, and disconnected from their source of food. However, this may be good for you if you educate yourself and learn how to weather the storm. This will be a long read so if you're a lazy cunt drop a dnr idgaf. If you stick around you will have a better grasp on economics than most graduates with economics degress. Enjoy.

Part 1: Definitions

There are a lot of young guys on here so my expectation is that most of this forum knows fuck all about economics. So I'll start with some vocab so you know what I'm talking about.

-Inflation: "A general increase in prices, or decrease in the purchasing power of money." Basically money becomes less valuable. This is why boomers are out of touch with young generations. It's because since 1913, the value of the dollar has lost over 96% of its value. When your dad/uncle/grandpa tells you about how at your age he was out working everyday for $3/hr to buy a house at 21 with no degree, it's because $3 in 1960 is worth more than $25 now. (this is also why minimum wage laws are stupid but I can explain that later)

-Interest: "money paid regularly at a particular rate for the use of money lent, or for delaying the repayment of a debt." When you take out a loan and accrue debt, there is a set interest rate on that money you borrowed. Interest is the money you have to pay in exchange for what you borrowed. This is why there are 30+ year olds who took out 100k in student loans, have paid more than 100k in interest, and still owe 100k+. In the Bible it is known as Usury, and is a sin. Jews are historically associated with banking, largely because they did not feel compelled to follow that rule.

-Interest Rates: "the proportion of a loan that is charged as interest to the borrower." These rates vary depending on the type of loan and the company lending, but all are based on the rate set by the Federal Reserve, which I will explain later. In the past, you would deposit much more money in savings accounts, because you would be paid interest by the bank in exchange for lending them your money, which they would invest to try and turn a profit. Normal interest rates are imperative to a healthy economy, because they incentive saving and investment, instead of spending and debt. Some rates are fixed, some are variable. If you have seen The Big Short, you may recall that autistic Christian Bale predicted that when variable rate mortgages increased from their initial rates to 7%, a large enough portion of homeowners wouldn't be able to pay that the banks would run out of money, crashing the housing bubble.

-Note: A note is an instrument of debt. In accounting, notes payable is money your company owes, and notes receivable is money owed to your company.

-Liabilities: Financial obligation, debt. The US government owes over 23 trillion dollars, and that number is climbing exponentially.

-Unfunded Liabilities: Future financial obligation, money promised but not yet owed. The US government has well over 200 TRILLION DOLLARS in unfunded liabilities. This is the money that retirees have been promised in the form of social security, pensions, etc. If you've ever heard someone say that social security is a ponzi scheme, this is why. None of us will ever receive a penny in this form, but uninformed gen z, millennial, and gen x voters still vote for the guy who promises more free money from the government.

Part 2: The Federal Reserve

The Federal Reserve of the United States was founded in 1913, and although there are many conspiracies surrounding its creation and function, I will just stick to publicly accepted knowledge. The Federal Reserve was founded by leaders of the big banks of the time, the most notable of these being John Pierpont Morgan, of JP Morgan Chase Bank. They were looking for a way to gain more power and control over the economy by collaborating with the government, so that they could ensure their own profit.

Having gone through government schools, you probably think that the Federal Reserve is an essential part of keeping our economy afloat, with no ulterior motives of its own. You think it's a branch of the US government that works to keep our economy afloat by controlling interest rates and the supply of money in circulation. This is not true. Despite its name, the Fed is neither a reserve nor is it federal. It is it's own corporate entity that runs the economy of the US, and therefore, the world. They change the interest rates in accordance to the economy, but they also have the power to print money out of thin air. Look at this dollar bill.
View attachment 226224
You may notice that at the top of the dollar bill it says "Federal Reserve Note." If you recall the definition above, you know that a note is an instrument of debt. So why is every dollar bill an instrument of debt towards the Federal Reserve? It is because the primary role of the Fed is to print money out of thin air, and then lend it to the U.S. Government. That's right.

You may have heard that we are in debt to China, and that they are going to destroy us. However, a simple google search of where we owe our money shows:
Here are the top 10 countries that the US owes the most money to:
  • Japan ($1.11 trillion)
  • China ($1.05 trillion)
  • All Other Countries ($416.0 billion)
We owe less than 2.5 trillion to other countries around the world, and guess what. They're all in debt to. The large majority of America's 23 Trillion dollars of debt is money owed to the Fed, which printed it out of thin air, or in more cases, typed into existence on a computer. The Federal Reserve is not a benign branch of the US Government. It is a nefarious corporation that owns the entire country just because some clever bankers tricked the government to selling itself over a century ago.

Part 3: The Last 20 Years Explained

View attachment 226242

After the 2001 Dotcom bubble burst, the economy was destroyed due to massive speculation in worthless tech companies. When the bubble burst, nearly all tech startups went under, causing all of the money invested through the stock market to disappear. In an attempt to encourage recovery, the Federal reserve cut interest rates all the way down to 1%. This encouraged massive borrowing, leading to a boom in real estate speculation. Massive real estate development took place, funded by debt taken out on low interest rates.

Then banks started speculating on derivatives. A derivative is a contract between two parties which derives its value/price from an underlying asset. The most common types of derivatives are futures, options, forwards and swaps. Description: It is a financial instrument which derives its value/price from the underlying assets. Basically, banks were betting with each other on the increase in value of real estate. In the Big Short, the protagonists do the opposite and get laughed at, only for the banks to realize their mistakes when it is too late to get rid of their bets. As interest rates rose, so did the interest on all of these mortgages, which homeowners soon could not afford.

As mortgages went unpaid, homes lost their value, and the derivative market crashed with them. Banks failed, companies went broke, and families went hungry. The economy was in a free fall. So what did the Fed do? They cut interest rates all the way to 0%, opting to give away debt for free instead of letting the big banks fail, taking the entire economy with them. But even this wasn't enough, so what did they do? They invented quantitative easing. Sounds complicated but it's not. Here's the definition on wikipedia: "Quantitative easing, also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bank buys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquidity directly into the economy." In layman's terms that means the Fed printed trillions of dollars out of nothing, and gave it to the banks in the form of bailouts. Free money to erase their fuck ups, so that they can keep on having their financial party on the backs of US citizens.

In a normal recovery, the Fed would gradually increase its rates back to normal, after a brief period of low rates serving as a debt injection to resurrect the market. But this wasn't a normal crash, so that's not what happened. The federal funds rate remained at 0% for 7 entire years. The economy was so broken that in spite of the cheapest debt in history, we experienced the weakest recovery in history. In this time, massive amounts of personal, corporate, and government debt was accrued.

After years of this policy, the Federal Reserve has made an attempt to normalize rates, but could hardly break 2% without putting significant stress on the economy. Since then, rates have been decreased again, and quantitative easing has resumed. But why are they taking recovery policies if the economy hasn't crashed, and we are still in recovery?

Part 4: The Near Future

The truth is, our economy never recovered from the 2008 Recession. For a recovery to occur, the banks would've had to crash, making the recession much worse for everyone in the states and abroad. But at least there would've been a real recovery. Since being bailed out, banks have grown even larger, the derivative market has crossed over a quadrillion dollars in nonexistent value, the government has more than doubled its debt, corporations are in more debt than before, and the large majority of people have lost much of their purchasing power. Meanwhile, during the same period my banker Dad more than doubled his income to something like 500-600k/yr including his bonus. This can't go on for much longer.

View attachment 226269
(Pls don't roast my subhuman handwriting)

We are stuck in this cycle. The Fed cut rates after the 2001 crash, leading to more borrowing. Then there was too much debt to pay for so after the crash, they needed to drop rates even lower, and for much longer. In the last few years the tried to raise rates again, but they've realized that they can't do it without the economy crashing even worse than 2008. Such a crash would be disastrous, but it is actually the best possible outcome for us.

Path 1: Collapse. The banks all go under, heavily leveraged corporations(leverage=debt) also go down, and cities go to ruin. This will be far worse than the great depression if the Federal Reserve steps back and lets the market naturally adjust itself by getting rid of the debt and building back up again without it. Reminder, this is the better option. But reality check: it's not about what's best for the people, it's about what nets the banks more money.

Path 2: Hyperinflation...

Part 5: Hyperinflation

"In economics, hyperinflation is very high and typically accelerating inflation. It quickly erodes the real value of the local currency, as the prices of all goods increase. This causes people to minimize their holdings in that currency as they usually switch to more stable foreign currencies, often the US Dollar."

All our lives we've been raised to believe that the US is the untouchable world leader. The land of the free and the home of the brave. We've also been raised by Hollywood to think that every opposing country is fed tons of propaganda until they worship their government in spite of corruption, malevolence, and greed. But not us right? Come on.

The truth is that we're just the same as any other country, just more powerful at this point in time. Why? Because after WW2 the majority of the developed world was destroyed and had to rely on the US for production. We were a nation of production and export, and became very wealthy because of it. Since then we've become the opposite, a nation of imports and consumption. We hemorrhage away our money every year by fighting useless wars, buying foreign-made products, and working unproductive desk jobs for a company that wouldn't survive without its debt.

The banks are milking us for every bit of profit they can, and as the peoples' financial fears grow, so do the promises made by our government. Whether it be free health care, free college, free housing, free food, free whatever, people want it and the government can't afford it. But that's what gets votes. In the next decade, the boomers will retire. They will stop paying income taxes, and start receiving massive government benefits. Corporations and citizens will become reliant on more and more debt to keep themselves afloat in an economy becoming less and less productive.

They will beg the government for more money, electing more and more socialist leaders. Government spending will grow at an even faster rate, and the money will all be printed by the Federal Reserve. Interest Rates will hit rock bottom permanently, because neither the market nor the government can afford interest payments. The Fed just keeps on printing an profiting, for no work, until there are so many dollars circulating around a weak economy that the dollar is essentially worthless. At this point, the dollar will lose its standing is the leading currency for trade, and the American Empire will fall.

The same story repeats over and over throughout history, so its no wonder the Bible declared usury illegal. In fact, nearly the same timeline is what brought Rome to economic ruin, allowing them to be easily conquered. The United States will likely not make it more than a few decades before it has been dethroned from its seat as ruler over geopolitics and the world economy, and will eventually be yet another memory in the history books. A memory of a country that grew from nothing to the greatest power the world has ever seen, only to be eaten alive by debt and greed.

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a Bank. Give a man a Bank and he can rob the world."

@LordNorwood @maxmendietta @Gorilla @cocainecowboy @Lorsss @Pendejo @Fuk @Sergeant @Ritalincel @Gudru @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Tony @Goblin @Petsmart @CupOfCoffee @Alarico8 @Butthurt Dweller @SirGey @OwlGod @Deliciadecu @Lifeisgood72 @LookistWorld @Dogs @Blackout.xl @Chadelite @KEy21 @6ft5manlet @6ft1 @RichardSpencel @her @KrissKross @Dyorotic2 @moggingmachine @SHARK @Playboypuertorican @Gosick @SixFootManlet @TubOfLard @Rob Paul'sHeight @Dr Shekelberg @AleksVs
Bookmarked. High effort high iq

• +1
This thread should be pinned tbh

• +1
Fuuuck, read every word. I’m fuuuucked. I live in a massive city. I’m studying to accounting/finance to eventually become an investment banker. I’m gonna get some guns soon tho, and probably start gardening just to learn basic survival skills. What are some signs to look out for to know when things are going south?

Fuuuck, read every word. I’m fuuuucked. I live in a massive city. I’m studying to accounting/finance to eventually become an investment banker. I’m gonna get some guns soon tho, and probably start gardening just to learn basic survival skills. What are some signs to look out for to know when things are going south?
When they fake a pandemic to hide a controlled demolition of the middle class and consolidate wealth at the top of the pyramid you will know things are going south

When they fake a pandemic to hide a controlled demolition of the middle class and consolidate wealth at the top of the pyramid you will know things are going south
proof?