Ectomorphs

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
this is probably a big cope but what benefit is there to being an ectomorph apart from being able to eat like a pig and staying lean?
Us ectos were meant to be the scouts and rangers who defended the territory from intruders while mesos (chad) slayed the other tribe and fucked their women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You're referring to the ways in which one sociologist categorized people's bodies. He tried to look at body type trends, but that's just the problem. Humans are far too complex to put into simple boxes like "ectomorph", or "endomorph."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
ectomorph btw.

Attachments

• K7ANzEXy_400x400.jpeg
    K7ANzEXy_400x400.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 86
  • +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman and Deleted member 6401
I may be an ecto but I'm not narrow of shoulders, even then having 6.4" wrists FUCKING HURTS

• +1
  • +1
Gymceling really hard will give you big forearms (illusion of big forearms to be specific) but if you want to grow the actual forearm bone then your only option is to do growth hormones.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 6401
this is probably a big cope but what benefit is there to being an ectomorph apart from being able to eat like a pig and staying lean?
Us ectos were meant to be the scouts and rangers who defended the territory from intruders while mesos (chad) slayed the other tribe and fucked their women
what are characteristics of ecto tbh. i think i am meso with ecto wrists

• +1
Gymceling really hard will give you big forearms (illusion of big forearms to be specific) but if you want to grow the actual forearm bone then your only option is to do growth hormones.
Or construction work. Some uncles of mine that used to do this shit for years have huge wrists. Even my father wristmogs me and I have wider shoulders than him.

• +1
what are characteristics of ecto tbh. i think i am meso with ecto wrists
Small bone frame, narrow shoulders, wide hips, long legs, short torso, elongated face, narrow waist, naturally lean

• +1
  • +1
i think i'm full meso then tbh
as @Tricky said it's not exactly clear cut so you could be an "endomorphic-mesomorph". But I'm 100% ectomorph with the exception of (thank allah) wide hips

• +1
as @Tricky said it's not exactly clear cut so you could be an "endomorphic-mesomorph". But I'm 100% ectomorph with the exception of (thank allah) wide hips
So you're basically just built tall and lean like a marathon runner? That's not the worst pheno and fairly good for old age tbh.

Are you happy with it?

• +1
I'm ecto-meso ngl, even then having even 1% of ecto fucks you up

• +1
  • +1
So you're basically just built tall and lean like a marathon runner? That's not the worst pheno and fairly good for old age tbh.

Are you happy with it?
Imagine michael phelps with a smaller shoulder and chest

Are you happy with it?
Ok that's a shit comparison, he has really short legs and long torso

• +1
That's not really true bro. Mostly ecto would suck but mostly meso is great tbh
Of course but I mean that preferably 100% meso as ecto fucking sucks even at small portions

• +1
  • +1
I can imagine what u mean tho
The problem with being an ecto is u usually have a freakishly long inseam + narrow chest so there's no way you pull the godly "swimmer's body". These guys look like Gods, even better than bodybuilders

• +1
Lot of ectomesomorphs here it looks like. I'm the same: slim build with a V-taper. 7" wrists, 19 .5" shoulders, 31" waist. Short torso, long limbs.

• +1
Don't know if it's because of Ecto or high dht causing my muscles to be used effectively but I can throw little stones and other objects really fucking far and hard.

I throw things harder than most people even if they have superior muscle mass / length

• +1
The problem with being an ecto is u usually have a freakishly long inseam + narrow chest so there's no way you pull the godly "swimmer's body". These guys look like Gods, even better than bodybuilders
Yeah swimmers have the best bodies imo. I was a swimmer in highschool and I think I fit the frame for it (broad shoulders narrow waist)

• +1
Lot of ectomesomorphs here it looks like. I'm the same: slim build with a V-taper. 7" wrists, 19 .5" shoulders, 31" waist. Short torso, long limbs.

18" should is the average tbf

• +1
Bloatmaxxing is bullshit.

• +1
Bloatmaxxing is bullshit.
It should only be used for shit frame guys trying to get massive to appeal to a slight percentage of women that like bear mode bloatgods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Don't know if it's because of Ecto or high dht causing my muscles to be used effectively but I can throw little stones and other objects really fucking far and hard.

I throw things harder than most people even if they have superior muscle mass / length
"You might outlift me, but I bet I can more effectively utilize my small stone throwing muscles thanks to my high dht ecto body type!"

- x69

• +1
"You might outlift me, but I bet I can more effectively utilize my small stone throwing muscles thanks to my high dht ecto body type!"

- x69

Thanks to my high T/DHT during pregnancy my brain has also developed in such a way making me able to manipulate and use kinetic energy to the fullest extent. This also makes me the perfect boxer if I were to join a Boxing gym I'd be able to defeat
Nikoss

Nikolai that's why I never go to boxing gyms. Everytime I try to apply they say "x69. You have too much DHT we can't let you in here"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Spite
I'm an ecto on the fucking heavy side of the ecto scale.

It sucks.

But as long as you work out hard, eat a shit ton of food you can get the lean swimmer look, which is what I'm going towards.

will never be huge but then it's a lot easier for an ecto to have the "instagram look" because you stay learn naturally and you can just use lighting and the liquify tool to appear much bigger than you are.
Also, having a long narrow frame makes you appear taller. Just don't stand next to a rugby playing chad.
And having long skinny legs and no gut makes your dick look bigger.

Those are the bonuses I've found

ALSO a final one which is fucking huge.

You naturally look younger because you get frame mogged by fat guys.

I had someone ask if I was still in college the other day. I'm fucking 28 years old with a full beard. Once I ascend, I'm going straight to uni campuses and running post grad game on the cute 18 year olds

• +1

I had someone ask if I was still in college the other day. I'm fucking 28 years old with a full beard. Once I ascend, I'm going straight to uni campuses and running post grad game on the cute 18 year olds

This is an odd one.

I had people mistake me for mid-20s when I was 18-19 and I've had people mistake me for 18 or so at 20-22. Something about me makes people unable to place my age.

• +1

It sucks.

But as long as you work out hard, eat a shit ton of food you can get the lean swimmer look, which is what I'm going towards.

will never be huge but then it's a lot easier for an ecto to have the "instagram look" because you stay learn naturally and you can just use lighting and the liquify tool to appear much bigger than you are.
Also, having a long narrow frame makes you appear taller. Just don't stand next to a rugby playing chad.

Dunno about the age thing, I'm 17 very ectomorphic and people always assume I'm in my mid 20s because of my terrorist beard. It's mostly face tbh

It sucks.

Though I agree it's easier for an ecto to get that much desired lean healthy look. But getting "big"? Forget it. Maybe if u Roid hard enough and eat like a pig then you could attain a physique similar to prime Frank Zane- good enough for me.

Last edited:
  • +1