Gold
Nevermind im fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Over for mother fuckers

also advice from a unifag: going to a top uni isnt going to make a difference . the only thing it will do is have HR team at companies think ur top shit. programs that offer co-op > everything else. idk what ur interested in but if its not engineering or pre-med just dont go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
tenor.gif

does it feel like this ^

also advice from a unifag: going to a top uni isnt going to make a difference . the only thing it will do is have HR team at companies think ur top shit. programs that offer co-op > everything else. idk what ur interested in but if its not engineering or pre-med just dont go
Finance or consulting, the two areas where being at a top uni really matters. And my parents are paying the tuition so I don’t give a fuck about the cost. I’m going to siphon as much money as I can off them.

Just off urself if u don’t have nibbas bone structure

• +1
wat made u so upset

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084, nattycel and Swagwaffle
Finance or consulting, the two areas where being at a top uni really matters. And my parents are paying the tuition so I don’t give a fuck about the cost. I’m going to siphon as much money as I can off them.
k but the part about being at a top uni is bs. its literally just connections. the fk are you gonna do? run your own consulting firm probably. mentorship and google could teach you that but i guess go for it at least you have the possibility to fuck JB on frosh week

mogs me. still manlet tier tho, its over
I’m seridouly considering getting LL when I’m 24-26. In the meantime I’ll just liftfraud (feels gay as fuck but I need to appear to be a normal sized young adult male)
k but the part about being at a top uni is bs. its literally just connections. the fk are you gonna do? run your own consulting firm probably. mentorship and google could teach you that but i guess go for it at least you have the possibility to fuck JB on frosh week
Nah I’m talking about the MBB firms

• +1
Reactions: impure666
I’m seridouly considering getting LL when I’m 24-26. In the meantime I’ll just liftfraud (feels gay as fuck but I need to appear to be a normal sized young adult male)
not even LL can save me. wouldn't mind being your height tbh

not even LL can save me. wouldn't mind being your height tbh
LL is most effective for guys in the 5’7-5’9 range who can go from manlet to normal. It’s not worth it for <5’7 guys bc you’ll probably still be manlet after the procedure, and anyone 5’10 or above who gets it would have to be crazy. I would only go for 5-6 cm / 2” btw. I’m not trying to be tall, just normal enough that height can be a secondary issue.

LL is most effective for guys in the 5’7-5’9 range who can go from manlet to normal. It’s not worth it for <5’7 guys bc you’ll probably still be manlet after the procedure, and anyone 5’10 or above who gets it would have to be crazy.
wont help if your face is incel tier tbh

Don't know why but I feel really good like a constant release of dopamine

wont help if your face is incel tier tbh
My face is not the problem, I mean it’s not Chad-tier but I’ve been rated well in psl circles (5-6 range, average of 5.5)

• +1
Reactions: impure666