Effects of sleeping on side of face

Deleted member 3177

Deleted member 3177

Life just isn't hard enough
The title basically, what are the effects of sleeping on one side of the face? Actually what's the ideal posture and sleeping habits for face overall? Blackpill me boyos I'm a side sleeper

Bad cervical spine posture, may cause your muscles to adapt to that bad posture. You want your spine to be straight and untwisted when you sleep, just like when you're standing up. Also MAY cause wrinkling over a very long period of time of doing. Mainly for people that sleep in the same exact position every night, and even then, the same spot in your face wouldnt wrinkle every time. Also, you'll have more bloating on the side facing down (if you're a side sleeper) from lymphatic fluid, blood etc which should go away throughout the day
Just sleep on your back with no pillow. There's really not much to it than this
I do it for the spine health because I used to wake up with a hurting neck everytime I side or stomach slept, which I loved doing. Sleeping on my back makes me feel so vulnerable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Chintuck22 and autistic_tendencies
I can testify to this first hand. I slept strictly on my right side all during puberty. I made sure I was on my right when I went to bed every night. Now all my teeth on that side are all pushed inwards and the entire right side of my face is inferior to my left. It's more recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Might be bullshit broscience but I fully believe my zygos aren't as big and projected as they should have been specifically because I have slept on my side for all 20 years of my life every night. 10 lbs of force concentrated on one part of the face for 8 hours every day during bone development has to affect bone growth in some way IMO. I also think it made my jaw narrower than it should be.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and born2shitforced2wipe
sleep on your back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 3195
i sleep on the floor, so i am always in optimal sleeping position, as my body rolls around to wherever it wants to be

• JFL
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, Deleted member 2227 and gymislife
i always slept on my back with my hands to my side, no idea how anyone does any different

it's so uncomfortable any other way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Chad sleeps on his belly upside down and still his bones grow properly.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and karbo
Might be bullshit broscience but I fully believe my zygos aren't as big and projected as they should have been specifically because I have slept on my side for all 20 years of my life every night. 10 lbs of force concentrated on one part of the face for 8 hours every day during bone development has to affect bone growth in some way IMO. I also think it made my jaw narrower than it should be.

:lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ugly nebula and Slayer
Brutal