Egirls at discord

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Solstice
I asked over 100 girls on discord servers for a rate and if they're down to fuck.
The majority of them responded and rated me somewhere between 7 and 8, most of them said no to fucking except a few girls here and there there was even a lesbian that said so and then there's the girls with daddy issues like this one

Ree

and an autism potent convo still gets me in her "POT" :sneaky::sneaky:
Rerd

Got a few e-girl orbiters from one server I used to post for validation, not sure if they were real girls tho.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Got a few e-girl orbiters from one server I used to post for validation, not sure if they were real girls tho.
hmm care to elab further @dogtown @VST @Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate @SeiGun @Psychonaut

egirls are retarded do not use them for reference, ive seen actual ugly disgustos get egirls. online is very different from irl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Why even talk to girls through discord? Lmao wtf

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I’ve just never heard of people using discord to talk to women. Not like you’re going to meet any of them irl anyways. I wouldn’t waste your time man.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
this girl said i'm disgusting while looking like a 2 herself
I’ve just never heard of people using discord to talk to women. Not like you’re going to meet any of them irl anyways. I wouldn’t waste your time man.

hmm care to elab further
Like they would always complement me like hell whenever I posted a pic and would snap me every day and always start a conversation when they noticed me on the server. It was really weird tbh.

Girls giving you an 8 is pretty impressive tbh considering their high standards.

Are you sure these are real girls? What type of female uses "discord"

Girls giving you an 8 is pretty impressive tbh considering their high standards.

Are you sure these are real girls? What type of female uses "discord"
Nerdy, geek, gamer girls.

Discordmaxxing legit tbh.