Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
Time online
254d 7h 8m
Are you like literally r-slurred?
I mean really? You are telling me that I am just to assume that 75% of all remaining ballots are going to be democr@t votes, in a state where B1den has been getting his shit kicked in and is losing by over 14%, and nobody is allowed to question it or they become culpable in the event some person more R-slurred than you are goes crazytown?
You are some kinda ideologically castrated piece of human faeces. “Im going to call the manager on you for doubting my literally R-slurred alex jones level claims about the remaining ballot.”
Youre embarassing yourself.

EDIT: HE REPORTED ME FOR SELF HARM OVER THIS COMMENT. What a fucking psychopath. Im sorry the elderly pedophile and Angry “Black” Lady you wanted to become your new mommy and d@ddy are losing. But nobody is in danger of anything. I specifically said “THE COURTS WOULD HANDLE IT” you slimey blob of ass grease.
And it looks like it’s your R-slurred side of this that’s engaging in violence.
You are morally vacant, you are an empty husk of a bitter asshole. Go outside bro. Get some fresh air, politics is just a game and Im here for the salt. Which you are providing by the bucket.

I

incelkingkong

Elementalist
Time online
12d 6h 31m
incelkingkong
Apprentice

JoinedNov 25, 2018Posts272Time online4d 7h 9m
Marsiere214
d'astherinde 💢 (Lecnilatir) ["IVL"|

JoinedOct 6, 2019Posts3,199Reputation4,368Time online39d 21h 18m
A moment ago
incelkingkong said:
"vesd delles instentiouse vallen del FM(free Masonary) IVL, (il'z Vincente Luci). Reistantelle prosecutionen von agencies villes alloett."
@incelkingkong
Apprentice

JoinedNov 25, 2018Posts272Time online4d 7h 9m

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
Time online
254d 7h 8m
Most of the default subs are run by bots and shills.

Social media is the Matrix. Look into the ties between big tech and DARPA. The content is curated and contextualized to create a certain response in the public mind. Look up the original definition of Cybernetics.

You are human livestock and the internet is your digital enclosure. And like all good farmers, they have to make sure the herd gets their vaccines or it could mean disaster for the farm!

It’s not individuals who just love vaccines making these gay pro vax memes. Someone is being paid to do it by some shitty organization likely with ties to the Rockefellers and the Vanderbilts or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread