Mogs ELECTION DAY!!!!! MEGA THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Time online
56d 9h 12m
We just got announced also our school has to reopen some time on command of the government as fivid risk minimal so rotting is over probably soon fuark

tapout

tapout

✊🏼 i fucked yo momma ✊🏼
Time online
92d 4h 30m
Listen here guys, Biden is winning fair and square and you need to respect the vote of the American people. I'm fed up of the double standards on this sub.

It's not acceptable to criticise Hilary for being a little bitch about losing, then do the same yourselves.

We all know that the results were totally legit and that those 128000 votes in Michigan that they pulled out their arse were 100% for Biden and 100% legitimate. Yes I know it's unusual for 128000 people to all vote for one candidate without the other candidate getting a single vote, but shut the hell up man, we know it's legit.

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

THE NEW BIGBICEPS
Time online
19d 15h 13m
Whats the funniest is that all biden voters vote for him becauses lgbt jews and black lives matter meanwhile its not fucking important at all in usa its way too tolerant already fucking god they dont understand that they future with biden is hunting dogs for chinese gooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread