Elisha Long wants to tell you to keep approaching women

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion

Elisha Long reacts to a subscriber of his that watches LFA, the blackpilled LooksMoneyStatus based youtuber. Elisha still wants you to waste your valuable time approaching these arrogant egotistical holes. When will he learn?

Thing to learn here is; if you don't get signs of women that they're interested when you're out and about, that tells you you shouldn't approach women. If women act like you're invisible, approaching them won't suddenly make you interesting.
Edit: He also comments on the blackpill, only saying ''I don't want you to become bitter. The blackpill, it's rediculous.'' I liked this guy, but how can you be so in denial?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Hunter, mojopin and 4 others
what a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel and SikKunt
Approaching women is beta as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Insomniac, Alexanderr and 7 others
You should hot approach

It’s when a girl give you a signs that she is interested in you

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Deleted member 176, ULTRATERAX63 and 3 others
Approaching women is beta as fuck.
I actually was on the edge of doing that back when I was watching AMS. I'm so glad I discovered the blackpill in time, I would get my damn time wasted chasing and approaching these fucking holes.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
He's another one of those retarded cringey seld improvement youtubers. I blocked his videos from my feed.

I like ur vids.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, dodt, kobecel and 2 others
I actually was on the edge of doing that back when I was watching AMS. I'm so glad I discovered the blackpill in time, I would get my damn time wasted chasing and approaching these fucking holes.
AMS is yet another stupid channel.

Elisha Long reacts to a subscriber of his that watches LFA, the blackpilled LooksMoneyStatus based youtuber. Elisha still wants you to waste your valuable time approaching these arrogant egotistical holes. When will he learn?

Thing to learn here is; if you don't get signs of women that they're interested when you're out and about, that tells you you shouldn't approach women. If women act like you're invisible, approaching them won't suddenly make you interesting.
Edit: He also comments on the blackpill, only saying ''I don't want you to become bitter. The blackpill, it's rediculous.'' I liked this guy, but how can you be so in denial?

Good, let them stay sheep's, ignorant of reality.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SikKunt
honestly fuck all these youtubers that make no fap confidence videos, there all just bullshit and wastes everyones time.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Demir, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
honestly fuck all these youtubers that make no fap confidence videos, there all just bullshit and wastes everyones time.
I agree but nofap's good for dudes that bust daily

never liked him. he gives off those obnoxious "alpha male hurr durr" vibes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Becoming bitter is first step to acceptance.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
we need to settle on what those signs are supposed to look like.
Anything less than a girl looking at you like a pieve of meat is cope. Google "gal gadot chris pine" to see what I mean.

Anything less than a girl looking at you like a pieve of meat is cope. Google "gal gadot chris pine" to see what I mean.

Just did. But while she was laughing and smiling she never even tapped him on the shoulder; and now leave it to a looksmaxer to explain how she wasn't attracted.

Just did. But while she was laughing and smiling she never even tapped him on the shoulder; and now leave it to a looksmaxer to explain how she wasn't attracted.
I get what you mean bro some pslers take it too far like ''if she didnt beg you to do anal shes not interested'' jfl
but you have to still remember most men are invisible to women so if women dont respond like smartphone addicted robots or zombies and respond positively i guess you can take that as a sign yes but the only way to know if the bitch likes you is to ask her out or something

You seem obsessed with Elisha :feelsgood::soy:

Dude i still love this man he is so based on life he has advice for living a happy life

Dude i still love this man he is so based on life he has advice for living a happy life
I totally agree with you, his advice is amazing, but the whole ''approaching'' and ''alpha'' I really don't like

I totally agree with you, his advice is amazing, but the whole ''approaching'' and ''alpha'' I really don't like

Yes i know i actually love this man but the approaching bullshit kinda ruin's it but everything else he motivates to do stuff and let me tell you with your dad gone you fill the foid with someone else this man is him i'm telling you he is the real deal

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
Yes i know i actually love this man but the approaching bullshit kinda ruin's it but everything else he motivates to do stuff and let me tell you with your dad gone you fill the foid with someone else this man is him i'm telling you he is the real deal
that's right, and don't listen to losercels telling you ''dude its COPE ldar bro''
like ldar'ing is somehow superior to living your best life, let them wallow in misery

Dude is a Chad. He talks about doomers. Does he even know what it feels like to be one?

> approaching in 2019 because "if you don't you're a fakecel"

iu

I watch him a lot but I pretty much agree with him. Approach if a girl is lightly intrested tho

that's right, and don't listen to losercels telling you ''dude its COPE ldar bro''
like ldar'ing is somehow superior to living your best life, let them wallow in misery

Exactly i actually love this man he make's me proud to be me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29883