Elliot Rodger was ugly and his dad mogged him

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
inb4 somebody posts the frauded sunlight selfies
Elliot Rodger and why young males go on rampage killings | CBC News

Killer virgin's parents: It's 'living hell' knowing what our son did

His dad mogged him to the grave, looks way more masc, meanwhile ER was a HAPA fishlips ugly nose, 5'6 manlet framecel
Director tried to teach virgin killer Elliot Rodger how to meet women |  Daily Mail Online

This is how Elliot looked unfrauded, no wonder he didn't get any girls on top of him being a turbo autist,

Theory Elliot Rodger was right but he had potential to ascend
looksmax.me › Looksmax › Offtopic

He did have potential but lets not act like he's good looking, no he wasn't zero masculinity or dimporphism at all

@magnificentcel, @personalityinkwell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, magnificentcel and PubertyMaxxer
Cope he mogs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kevin Costner, SubhumanCurrycel, magnificentcel and 4 others
Insane collagen, projected maxilla, prettty boy eyes

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Costner, magnificentcel and Lux
The dude was already a chadlite. He could have been genuine chad with lip widening & rhino. He was just mentally ill & autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, Kevin Costner, Deleted member 5634 and 5 others
The dude was already a chadlite. He could have been genuine chad with lip widening & rhino. He was just mentally ill & autistic
no chadlite for his height, tiny dick, and insane standards

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5634, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
His mouth area was the sole reason for all his problems

does his dad actually look good?

I have similar nasiolabial folds, weird bite and angry facial expression appearently

does his dad actually look good?

I have similar nasiolabial folds, weird bite and angry facial expression appearently
Maybe when he was younger but not in those pics or what’s more likely is OP is just delusional

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Kevin Costner, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Lux
Not incel tier tbh

if he was truly 5'8-9" he would essentially be frauding to 6ft or near with 2-3in elevator shoes which then he wouldn't have bitched about his height so much, I fully believe that he was 5'6" and frauded 2-3in with elevator shoes

• +1
Reactions: Lux and WadlowMaxxing
if he was truly 5'8-9" he would essentially be frauding to 6ft or near with 2-3in elevator shoes which then he wouldn't have bitched about his height so much, I fully believe that he was 5'6" and frauded 2-3in with elevator shoes
seems possible based on what I've seen here

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry, Deleted member 5634 and WadlowMaxxing

Im 5'10 myself and i dont look that short on vidéo, notice how his head does not reach thé whole Seat on thé car, when im driving I Always reach thé full lenght of thé chair

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
He looks 5'9 in pictures with his 6'1 father but maybe he was wearing elevator shoes

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry