Elsa Pataky was a fine-looking woman.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
33d 11h 49m
For more information, see the pictures below. Chris Hemsworth used to fuck her btw.

Ethnicshit

Ethnicshit

Make money, fuck bitches
Time online
98d 20h 47m
yeah bro but its get tiring seeing the same looking foids on here with "she perfect 😍"

Yes bro, you dont get the same dopamine after being blackpilled when you see someone good looking, its like knowing the magic trick, its not trilling anymore, i still get mad at seeing chads because life is handed to them in the basis of dumb luck

Boneless Weirdo

Boneless Weirdo

Complete loser
Time online
8d 7h 28m
Yes bro, you dont get the same dopamine after being blackpilled when you see someone good looking, its like knowing the magic trick, its not trilling anymore, i still get mad at seeing chads because life is handed to them in the basis of dumb luck
All that gives me dopamine Is seeing chads life and how theres a chance I could live that. Success posts are the best tbh

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
33d 11h 49m
Ethnicshit

Ethnicshit

Make money, fuck bitches
Time online
98d 20h 47m
All that gives me dopamine Is seeing chads life and how theres a chance I could live that. Success posts are the best tbh
Im still mad at dumb superficial humans and foids, even if i ascended. I legit treat better my incel friends and i despise good looking girls irl.

Boneless Weirdo

Boneless Weirdo

Complete loser
Time online
8d 7h 28m
Im still mad at dumb superficial humans and foids, even if i ascended. I legit treat better my incel friends and i despise good looking girls irl.
Yeha when I ascend I will never forget from what I came from I wont lose my morals

Ethnicshit

Ethnicshit

Make money, fuck bitches
Time online
98d 20h 47m
That's weird. Why would you despise good-looking girls?

Reversed lookism lol. Its not like despise tbh, i just ignore them bc i know everyone pays attenttion to them and that makes me sick being a simp.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
33d 11h 49m
what about asian stacies?
They are good too. Usually, they don't have as good bodies as white girls. They tend to age better and often have better values. I like white girls and Latinos too.

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
203d 23h 54m
post pikachu girl